Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.1+19.12.1.1

[DE]Megan

As thankful as I am for the AI tweaks and such, I'm still bothered by something.

Why is the Wraith armor 100% not allowed to be colored?

I managed to get the whole armor set last night, and was highly disappointed that such a pretty armor set couldn't be even remotely colored. I get that this is par for the course on Wraiths and Vandals, but this is an armor set. I really hope that we get the option to color it, because if not, I see a lot of people never using this armor set and being disappointed with their rewards from the event. 

Thank you for your time and for the update ^^ 

13 minutes ago, Mr-Drill said:

I was hoping that they'd make the 4000 points to get the Ignis Wraith a personal goal as well as Clan rewards.
So 4000 total clan points or 4000 personal points get's you the built weapon...oh well at least most people have a chance at the BP now

Now that's the kind of thing I was expected when we were told there would be 'multiple avenues' by which to earn the rewards.  Instead we got one avenue with a choice of how far down it we go.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed attempting to give the Rescue Target a weapon in Rifle/Melee-only Sorties would instead give everyone their secondary weapon. It's quite thoughtful of them to attempt to return the favour, but the Tenno must politely decline.

I love these funny quips when referencing bugs. More please? :D

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Resources available in The Pacifism Defect mission are now the same Resource table as the Orokin Derelicts! Heads up, this change didn't take! Another Hotfix is coming your way to make this dream a reality! 

Quoting for maximum exposure to answer those reporting it! 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Resources available in The Pacifism Defect mission are now the same Resource table as the Orokin Derelicts! Heads up, this change didn't take! Another Hotfix is coming your way to make this dream a reality! 

ahhhahah NICE, I Love the Naruto reference :D (Sasuke and Itachi when they fight, they say the exact same lines :D) YOU MADE MY DAY :D :D

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.1.1

The current Top 10% Score for competing Clans in The Pacifism Defect can now be seen here in the Public Leaderboards: http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php

A note of clarification: If your Clan gets this Top 10% score or higher, you're currently in the bracket that qualifies for the Ignis Wraith weapon research in your Clan Dojo at the end of the Operation. The leaderboard score is what counts here, not the Clan stats score (which includes people who joined late). These are separate as per our Operation thread:

Changes

• Ivara’s Prowl now displays a loot % stat in the Arsenal when viewing Ability details. 

The Pacifism Defect Fixes:

• Fixed the Pacifism Defect mission not endowing the Orokin Derelict drops as intended last Hotfix. 

Fixes:

• Fixed NPCs being eaten by the ground when attempting to capture areas in Interception missions.
  • Fixed the Hyekka Master being able to hit Limbo in the Rift with her Ignis if there are other enemies around Limbo.
  • Fixed script error when equipping the default fur patterns for Kubrows.
  • Fixed some cosmetic previews in loadout not showing the correct cosmetic (ie. Lotus fur pattern for Kubrows when it's the natural one).
  • Fixed Chat linked text losing their link status if forced across a line break.

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.1.1 is now live!! 

i have a problem with the way the the Ignis Wraith is being awarded as you said to the "top 10% on the leaderboards". Well therein lies a problem as soon as it roll out and those "top 10%", have the research you have already written the death certs of some clans that don't have it. i know that sounds petty but i've been playing games for along time and know how others behave when there is a new "shiny" to get. people will abandon ship and try to get this toy at any means, even if they plan to return to their clan it may take them so long that there is no clan to return to. my suggestion change it from a research item to a reward like all other wraith weapons so it isn't a clan issue and even if you don't you know exactly what will happen as well.

(people will either be pissed and leave the game in turn you lose profits or people will do as i said above and some clans will ultimately fail because of it)

(i do hope you enjoy this Feedback although it's just one veteran players opinion)

(warframe has been my fav over the 18 yrs ive play games)

Edit: changed top ten to top 10%, changed my suggestion near bottom of statment

Edited by riedok

1 hour ago, Lt.Nagae said:

@[DE]Megan

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes would be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide
Since 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

plz this^ i too requested a refund immediatly.