Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.1+19.12.1.1

[DE]Megan

Before: Mountain Clans must earn: 37,800 Points.
After: Mountain Clans must earn: 7,560 Points.

my clan has 31660 points and we havent gotten the bp, is it still using the old system since we started before this change? If so this seems really unfair.

Just now, Chakravikari said:

my clan has 31660 points and we havent gotten the bp, is it still using the old system since we started before this change? If so this seems really unfair.

No, you will get it, its just at the end of the operation.

3 minutes ago, oshunter124 said:

Then they did the victory one. What clan size are you at?

mountain, also I just looked up the victory numbers

what the hell is with the absurd jump in points required?

Ghost Clans must earn: 4,000 Points.
Shadow Clans must earn: 12,100 Points.
Storm Clans must earn: 40,300 Points.
Mountain Clans must earn: 121,000 Points.
Moon Clans must Earn: 403,000 Points.

10 hours ago, DopingMD said:

Srsly DE!!! since when during hotfix deployment we host migrate!???

Lost all  endurance progress because of your bugged deployment... got a host migration failed ...and bye bye endurance points... big thx! 

Happen to me also unfortunately. We had a silly host migration also trying to do our 3rd endurance run but if its not buggy ai we get players getting kicked to the liset with no way of them being allowed to rejoin. Never mind the battle of actually transporting the defectors we are having endless issues trying to just keep the squad together. 

Maybe next time try testing the event just once before going live with it? Seems like a solid plan for the future.

Also I laughed a bit at the hilarious attempt at "making it rain" mutagen in this grindy event. That must be the fix we've all been waiting for: a time limited way to get our thousands of mutagen samples.

what the hell guys that damn hot fix F*** my warframe im getting all the time i play network not responding and then Login failed. Check your info

what the hell?! now that is how its going to be all the time?

Edited by roeipk

Thank you so much DE for the changes as to those who are so  low in numbers as to clan ppl. This will help and show so much how even a solo clan personal is so dedicated and more hardcore as a player than  these Fan boy large clan groups.

I have a Sugestion. Please Add more stuff to the ships interior. Please make a plase that you could roam around in nature it will be fun and then you dont have to stay in the ship and have a boring Place their. its just a sugestion. If i typed it wrong please dont do anything i just wanted to say this

But a big room where the unused room is. Make it a quest so you could do that. The quest repairs you "Cephalon" and it will grant you some more options in the ship (You could add rooms and stuff.

Dont kick me from forums beacuse of this i just wanted you guys to know. And other players Quote what you Think about this suggestion

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Ash’s Noble/Agile animations not functioning properly with the Javlok. 
  • Fixed Equinox’s Noble/Agile animations not functioning properly with the Javlok. 

Poor Volt, nobody ever remembers him TT

Please fix the Volt noble animation for the Javlok in the next hotfix. Pretty please with electric sugar on top ?

40 minutes ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

a question, whos making these scores up i have 2.5k points and arent on the right league board (player leader board) tho it has refreshed a few times and the lowest points are still 1200ish why arent i in this or is that leader board ur personal best rescued?

Its personal best

Those with like 2.5 k points saved like 500 people in a single run

Edited by BlueTunicLink
Adding info

I seem to recall a certain recent dev stream that was talking about the want for decreasing grind in this game...  And yet, for the Ignis Wraith blueprint for the dojos and the e-peen ranking on the results board there seems to be the same and more (grind) going on here.  

So the question I have is...  Is this want for less grinding just a selective choice on the part of the devs or has is been thrown out the window in favour of turning events and the like into a grind fest to distract players from the always present power creep of the game?  

I understand that there are 3 tiers of rewards and that it will be easy enough to gain the first, I think the score required for a higher tier is a tad high. i can understand third tier being a high requirement, but for my shadow clan for example, to reach the 12,100 score required, i'd need at least 27 active people each reaching at least a score of 450 points each. which is around 115 saves. Considering not all clans have a full amount of active players, or players who are advanced enough to participate in higher difficulty challenges like this, or might not even have the full required amount of players to acheive such a goal, I think this is difficult for most clans to achieve.

The first tier reward for shadow clans only requires 2 people to achieve it, and moving up to over 20 good players being required is quite the jump.

Not only that but I assume just having a high enough score to reach the second tier reward is likely to put you in the running for the third tier reward, which doesn't sound like very balanced progression for the operation.