Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kicked From Matchmaking

IHyperionI

For the past few weeks I've been getting kicked from public matches which is weird because it never happened before, I verified my download cache, re downloaded all the files and restarted my router but i still get kicked no matter what.

I load into the tile set and can move probably an inch before "Connection to host has been lost returning you to multiplayer menu" and when im back to my ship i get the option to rejoin, sometimes if i rejoin it happens again and kicks me or it throws me another error "Session doesn't exist"

Yesterday while organizing a Pacifism Defect squad with my clan 3/4 squad mates including me go kicked without the host leaving.

If im missing something maybe my ports are set to something different, i really dont know so any little wisdom the great Teeno community can offer would be greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this si not too late, was talking to a Tenno earlier, everything seem fine. Low Ping, just keep getting disconnected when joining some one else's hosting mission.

Problem solve: Enable The Evolution Engine through the FireWall of WIndow 10.

Reason: Window 10: Identified WarFrame.exe as Public, no Private. And some time The Evolution Engine aka the main game is not allowed.

Good Luck Tenno, have good day.