Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Rising Embers -- Casual Shadow Clan Looking For Active Members -- Gold Trophies in 2/2 Events -- 100% Weapon Research (Including Ignis Wraith) -- 0% Trade Tax

(PSN)auwsomestgamer

Hello and welcome to the Rising Ember's recruiting thread,

I am the leader of the clan, and extend the offer for you to join.

photo Rising Embers_zpsck8pw11e.png

History

I decided to build the clan before the Pacifism Defect event started, because I knew that the Ignis Wraith would be a one time only. I have always wanted to start a clan, and the event gave me the push a needed. I was bored with my old moon clan - everything was already done, so I had no chance to be involved, and I felt ignored in the chat. I created the clan to feel more like a family, where we can grow together and build something we can be proud of. 

Currently, the clan is just a few weeks old, but we are progressing extremely rapidly. As we are relatively new, we have only participated in one event - however, we still managed to place in the Top 10% of all ghost clans on PS4, and a number of our members placed on the personal leaderboards.

Clan Details

As a ghost clan, we easily placed in the Top 10%. Now we have transitioned to shadow and are looking to do the same thing.

We have an emblem which was custom designed by MH from 'The Chocolate Box' (thank-you!), and it looks pretty cool. We are also part of the Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance, one of the oldest alliances on PS4 with a great community, and regular events/competitions/prize-giveaways. Not only will you be able to participate in Alliance events, but the clan will be hosting events as well. Both the clan and the community have dedicated PSN Communities, where you can share pictures and chat. We also have an Alliance Trading and Recruiting communities.

We are a very active and experienced clan, in which every member is over Mastery Rank 10. This is simply to ensure that you are committed to the game, and you are willing and able to contribute and participate.

Please visit our clan website at http://risingemberswarframe.weebly.com.

Dojo

The dojo was created with an image in mind. All the rooms were planned, and it therefore is very simple yet beautiful. There are no sprawling messes of rooms either, which keeps the loading time down. The dojo research has progressed rapidly - in fact, weapons research is currently at 100% (including Ignis Wraith). The only things we are currently missing are the colour research. Because it is simple, it is very easy to navigate, and has teleporters for quick access to rooms. The dojo also has amazing glitched areas you can go to, including 'Reactor Maintenance', 'Galaxy Trading Post' and the 'Star Gazing Roof'. The dojo also has a 0% trading tax as of current, but we are in the process of voting for a tax to be introduced. This is because we are still building, and the credits gained through trading is a big help. 

The dojo has two levels - one for every member in the clan, and the other which is reserved for the clan leaders. The lower level has meditation areas, all the research labs and the obstacle course and duelling room. The top level has the clan halls, meditation areas, the observatory and an elite training area (with glitched viewing platforms). This two level dojo gives players an incentive to be promoted. 

A clan maze is being designed, and will be implemented soon!

Dedicated Rooms

Rising Embers is one of the only clans in the game to offer a dedicated room to ANY member of the clan. A dedicated room is a room dedicated to a player for outstanding service, loyalty or for winning a competition where it is a specific prize. Dedicated rooms are named after the person, get a teleporter, are decorated by the person and (depending on the room) may have glitched viewing platforms around them. As mentioned before, a dedicated room can be one by any member of the clan, no matter what rank you are!

Rising%20Embers%20Preview%20-%20Edited_z

Preview of Clan Emblem in Designer's Dojo

Clan Ranks

As the clan is relatively new and still growing, the chances of being promoted are very high. If you are looking to be a leader and have an active role, than this clan is for you. The Clan Ranking System is as follows:

• Eternal Flame (me):
    • The leader of the clan
    • Heavily involved in all aspects, including donating, decorating and recruiting
    • Very active, friendly, helpful and experienced
    • Extremely good looking
    • At this stage, I am not promoting anyone else to this rank. As we continue to grow, I may promote 2 other members to Eternal Flame to aid in keep the clan in order
  • Firestorm:
    • Obtained by: Long service to the clan and through loyalty. Carefully chosen, not distinguished by mastery rank. Voted in by the other Firestorms and I
      • Assist the leader with clan events and competitions
      • Are involved in Alliance issues
      • In charge while the leader is away
      • Very active, helpful and experienced
      • The next in command
      • Able to promote other members
      • Custom room is presented when you are promoted to this rank. Choose and decorate it as you see fit!
      • Raid and sortie leader in both clan and alliance
      • Note: There can only be a maximum of 5 Firestorms at a time. You must continually prove yourself worthy.
  • Inferno:
    • Obtained by: Long service and loyalty. Must be Mastery Rank 16 or higher. Voted in by the other Infernos and Firestorms
      • Very high standing in the clan
      • Chat moderators
      • This is the lowest rank able to build rooms and start decorations
      • Are able to assist the Firestorms and the leader with any tasks
      • Raid and sortie leader in clan
  • Blaze:
    • Obtained by: Loyalty to the clan, and the recruitment of at least 3 active members (Mastery Rank 10+). Must be Mastery Rank 10 or higher.
      • Experienced members who are able to help with lower ranks 
      • Active in recruiting new members for the clan
      • Can provide ideas and suggestions for events, decorations etc.
      • Chat moderators
  • Flame
    • Obtained by: Recruiting 2 active members (Mastery Rank 10+), loyalty and donating.
      • Although not a high ranking, they are still respected and play an active part in the clan
      • Are able to help higher ranks
      • Assist new players (Initiates)
  • Coals
    • Obtained by: Donating to the clan.
      • This is the first promotion a member can receive. 
      • Able to help new players (Initiates)
      • High chance of being promoted with continued loyalty
  • Spark
    • Obtained by: Joining the clan!
      • Donate and be active - you will get promoted!
  • Ash
    • Obtained by: Being disrespectful towards other members in either the clan or alliance chat
      • If you have been demoted to 'Ash', you will be put on a 5 day probation period
      • Continued bad behavior will result in expulsion
      • Once the 5 day period is up, you will have to work your way back up to the top. You will not be automatically granted your previous rank! 
      • This rank is also used for members who will be away for an extended period of time. You will be promoted back to your former rank upon return.

Long Term Plans

There are many goals we are working towards in the clan. Some of these include:

Operation Constructione - Finalize dojo decorations and building (includes research). Dedicated rooms will not be included in this. This plan involves creating an alliance, and although we love SoH, we believe the clan won't be complete until we have an alliance of our own.

Operation Nobilis - Redifine the ranks within the clan so that each rank has earned their place and has a purpose. This is currently not the case in the clan due to the member count being so small. Although there are definite ranks, I will re-choose my leaders, which gives ANYONE the opportunity to be high-ranking within the clan.

Operation Crescere - Increase members and develop 'squads'. The squads plan involves dividing the clan into 5 different legions. These legions will be lead by a Firestorm, and will compete against each other in fortnightly competitions.

Operation Praemium - In addition to the fortnightly competitions and events hosted by the alliance, the clan will be hosting 'end-game' events. It is my personal view that the end-game in the game is pretty much non-existent, so we would try to re-introduce endgame for our members (with prizes for the winners. Also, as 'fashion-frame' is end-game, we are working towards hosting competitions for the most beautiful tenno to dress up, show off and win big! We are hoping to encourage our current SoH Alliance members to participate as well.

As you can see, we have lots of plans for the future. However, they are all aimed at making the clan a better and more enjoyable place. Any suggestions for events from members ranked 'Blaze' or higher will also be considered. Lower ranked members can also suggest ideas, however they make take longer to process.

In summary, what the clan can offer is:

• An active community, with friendly and helpful members
  • The chance to be involved and contribute to the clan
  • An organised leadership group with structured ranking
  • A big community that offers a place to converse and trade, as well as competitions
  • 100% weapon research

Rules for Entry:

• Must be Mastery Rank 10 or higher. This is to ensure that all members are active, and able to contribute towards the clan.
  • Must be active (14 day inactivity kick)
  • Must be willing to help contribute to the clan
  • No swearing, racism, bullying etc.
  • Must be respectful to other clan members (and alliance members)

If you would like to join or want any additional information, please message me on PSN or reply on this forum, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. You can also visit our clan website at:

http://risingemberswarframe.weebly.com

P.S We are also looking for someone who has a keen interest in design, who would be especially interest in helping to decorate the dojo. Please message if you like to know more about this - you don't have to join the clan permanently, but maybe would like to jump in, decorate and then return to your original clan.

Edited by (PS4)auwsomestgamer

Hey man. I have just started my own ghost clan for this reason.  Perhaps you would like to join mine? 

I have hema researched and most other research.  Looking to create an active ghost clan for easier research and event participation.  Would need a good alliance to keep things ingesting though.  Hit me up.  

Recruiting is now over, as we have 10 people and I'm reluctant to move up to Shadow, due to the research costs. If you would still like to join, please message, and I will see what I can do. However, from this point in time, recruiting is closed until the dojo is fully constructed. Upon completion, I will re-open recruiting. Thanks tenno! :)

• 3 weeks later...