Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Rising Embers -- Casual Shadow Clan Looking For Active Members -- Gold Trophies in 2/2 Events -- 100% Weapon Research (Including Ignis Wraith) -- 0% Trade Tax

(PSN)auwsomestgamer

Hey im a MR 16 who is sick of the moon clans. I have about 580 hours logged and am very knowledgeable on many aspects of this game. I want a clan i can contribute to and have fun in. I was going to start one like this but i dont have the time (wife and kid) would love to join but ill have to leave the crap clan im in so let me know.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)brandyn36 said:

Hey im a MR 16 who is sick of the moon clans. I have about 580 hours logged and am very knowledgeable on many aspects of this game. I want a clan i can contribute to and have fun in. I was going to start one like this but i dont have the time (wife and kid) would love to join but ill have to leave the crap clan im in so let me know.

Hey,

Sounds good I'll send a pm

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, (PS4)Rodamcdat2 said:

Hello I would like to join your clan. Mastery:7 PSN: Rodamcdat2

Just to let you know when i tried to sign up using your website it said to please correct my PSN name so i just came here. I play almost everyday.

Hey, thanks for the reply - I sent a pm. 

Also, thanks for letting me know about the website. It's all sorted now :)

Hey, I'm looking for a ghost/shadow clan. I'm MR 22.  Would be a 23 but I don't just level stuff up for the sake of mastery. My playtime isn't very much anymore because of work and a nagging gf.  But I try to get on at least a few times a week. And I've participated in the past two clan events. I'm currently in an inactive clan now since some destiny update and rest of clan stopped playing warframe it seems. I want to be in a clan that participates for the clan events. I'm not looking for any leadership type roles. I have a mic but I'm never on it. My setups and builds I believe are very OP. If I'm going to be gone for any extended period of time, i will give a heads up though, such as a 2 week vacation coming up in June. My psn is same as here, selfproclaimed

9 hours ago, (PS4)selfproclaimed said:

Hey, I'm looking for a ghost/shadow clan. I'm MR 22.  Would be a 23 but I don't just level stuff up for the sake of mastery. My playtime isn't very much anymore because of work and a nagging gf.  But I try to get on at least a few times a week. And I've participated in the past two clan events. I'm currently in an inactive clan now since some destiny update and rest of clan stopped playing warframe it seems. I want to be in a clan that participates for the clan events. I'm not looking for any leadership type roles. I have a mic but I'm never on it. My setups and builds I believe are very OP. If I'm going to be gone for any extended period of time, i will give a heads up though, such as a 2 week vacation coming up in June. My psn is same as here, selfproclaimed

Hey man, 

I understand life happens :) It would be good to have you on-board to help with newer players.

Sent a msg on PSN

Edited by (PS4)auwsomestgamer

Hey if you're still recruting myself and my pal are looking for a clan. I'm from Xbox One where I was MR20 and PC where I think I got mr12. Needless to say I've put some hours into the game in the year or two i've been playing. Look forward to hearing from ya.

22 hours ago, (PS4)ZechFate said:

Hey if you're still recruting myself and my pal are looking for a clan. I'm from Xbox One where I was MR20 and PC where I think I got mr12. Needless to say I've put some hours into the game in the year or two i've been playing. Look forward to hearing from ya.

Will msg on PSN