Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Border of Delusion - recruiting, 8/10 available, newb-friendly

Seiyashi

Recruiting for former Solo Ghost clan after DE's new Pacificism Defect clan rules. Old and new players all welcome, but must be active players who are willing to sink playtime in, especially after DE's recent announcements about making clan gameplay more involved (Clan Warroom, etcetc).

Clan warlord (that'll be me) is MR19 pushing MR20, willing to coach and guide new players looking to get invested into Warframe. Subject to IRL constraints of course - I am not online 24/7, because of school/work/family etc.

Clan information:

• Play region - Singapore, Asia. Pingtest within 100-200 ms of SG server please. Therefore, preferably SG players with a stable connection, but further afield in SEA is ok with a good connection too.
  • Clantech - over 95% researched, only missing 5-6 BPs. Has reached 260 points participation for the event, so any new player joining who clears Pacifism Defect: Mission 3 will also obtain the Ignis Wraith BP.
  • Language - English. Only.
  • Normal playtimes - Late evenings to night-time, GMT+8.
  • Currently no intention from moving beyond a Ghost clan. Previously part of a Mountain clan, and faced massive problems from inactive people bumping up the count and screwing our research objectives. Small clans are still the easiest to coordinate and play.
  • Gameplay objectives - looking to start pushing deeper into endless missions, since there's only so far a solo player can go with ammo and abilities.
  • Clan communication outside of Warframe: Discord or Telegram e.g. can be considered, but only if the clan is large enough.

Playstyle - Varied.

• Frames - Loki Prime, Mirage, Trinity Prime. I have most of the other frames, primed and non-primed, so I can pretty much play anything necessary.
  • Weapons - Preference for Supra or shotguns (Boar Prime, (Vaykor) Hek, (Sancti) Tigris (Prime). Currently exploring melee combinations with Relentless Combination and Drifting Contact. Previously swung between Crit and Status preferences before settling on hybrids - hence the shotguns.

Do feel free to ask to join if your playstyle is complementary or similar. There's benefits to be had both ways.

Will not accept (i.e. WILL KICK if found to be the following):

• Ill-mannered/aggressive/pushy clanmates. This is primarily a co-op PvE with a great community and I'd like to keep it that way. Opinions welcome, but if the group decision goes against yours (e.g. how to play/set up for a certain mission), please go with the group and follow the plan, and not get all whiny and hallway-hero about it. If I wanted toxicity, I'd play Dota.
  • Joiners simply for ClanTech. I know I'm advertising with 95+% of ClanTech already researched, but if you do join you are expected to contribute in proportion to your ability as and when new ClanTech comes out. (i.e. new MR 0-5 players get a pass on not being able to contribute as much, although you're certainly welcome to ask for help getting a Nekros so we can all go Derelict farming for the Hema.)
  • Spammers - if you ONLY main one frame and refuse to play anything else, no thanks. I've been there before - suffice to say that there are enough missions that one frame can never do all missions optimally. That said, you are welcome to have preferences in squad setup - if you prefer to play the tank, sniper, etcetc, by all means if you are more comfortable and efficient with that role.

If interested, leave a message here, and IGN if different from forum name. Or, if you can catch me in-game, feel free to ask to join by referencing the forum post.

Edited by Seiyashi

• 2 weeks later...

New player started playing from March 6 while looking for games by maximum number of players. Mostly play Dota2 and CS. 

Very new so not sure about play style. Current Mastery is 4. Although I think I prefer being Tank or Stealth.

Current war frames: Excalibur maxed out, Banshee Prime, got full sets of Loki Prime, Nekros Prime, Rhino but not built yet. Still farming resources. :awkward:

Goals to max out the current frames and farm resources and maybe go on raids. 

IGN is same as forumname. 

I am ok in handling websites as I have a dedicated server for my own websites so if you want to setup clan website I can help in that. 

Location Singapore.