The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban and Trinity Honeymoon

Atekron

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah I feel like he is proving my point for me here. 

He says "it isn't just about the frames" (which I already agreed with as weapons matter too)

Yeah, basically agreeing to something we've already agreed on.

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

But he is saying "it isn't just about frames", when clearly the team he was in wasn't paying enough attention to frames to begin with. Maybe that Trin in his group went down because the group didn't have enough cc. All things are important and his group wasn't paying attention to it.

A tip to all Trinity users out there: bring a Huras Kubrow, so you can focus on EV-ing and Blessing; You'll be invisible most of the time. I took a Zenistar with me if I want to thin out a group of infested without engaging with them for too long :P

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

Oh, sorry; tl;dr on his message 

Welp, we all make mistakes XD

I just run with Equinox with augment for her 3, don't know the name right now. With enough powerstrength you slow anything around you by 80% and get a huge dmg reduction as well. And you can heal those scrubs just as well as a Trin can, maybe even better since blessing won't heal them if a blessing buff is already active on them.

Weapon i just cheese it with a Synoid Simulor, no need to even think about my energy at any point