Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUG - 19.12.1.1 - Jordas Verdict UI bug compilation thread [multiple bugs]

Maziani

All of these only happen in Jordas Verdict. They do not happen in normal Archwing missions or Neptune missions (mixed Warfarme/Archwing).

This is why these are posted under Mission instead of under UI.

Bug: Death during The Jordas Verdict [Trial] frequently causes loss of Revive UI element. Happens in both Warframe & Archwing mode. If you die in Warframe mode during Stage 3, you are ejected back to Archwing mode and the Revive UI remains inaccessible.

Replication steps: Cannot replicate on demand

Frequency: Recently occurring with increased frequency but only recently. Reportedly happening to others that I have been doing trials with.

Attempted workarounds:

1. Die in Warframe, wait until Purge, After purge to Archwing, Revive UI does not return
  2. Die in Archwing, Revive UI is not accessible
  3. Alt-F4, re-log in, reconnect to raid, Revive UI is not accessible (attempted up to 3 times in each raid in which this issue occurred.)

Bug: After transition from Archwing to Warframe (during stage 3), Warframe is rendered carrying the Archwing weapon that was active prior to transition, regardless of Warframe weapon equipped. (Weapon behaves like it should for the active Warframe weapon, but graphically, it is rendered as the Warframe weapon.)

Frequency: Rare (Sorry, no photos, looks like I accidentally deleted them thinking the issues weren't frequently enough to comment on.)

Notes: This usually is accompanied by other UI elements not working properly (squad HP tiles not updating, weapon stats and focus stats not updating, etc.) Have not attempted any workarounds to clear, since it does not obstruct game play (and Alt-F4ing in the middle of a raid to try to troubleshoot this bug isn't very respectful to the other players I'm squadding with.)

Bug: After transitioning from Warframe to Archwing or Archwing to Warframe, the weapon UI element will not update to reflect the actual active weapon (appropriate to the current mode) but will remain on the previous mode's display.

Frequency: Recently occurring with increased frequency but only recently. Reportedly happening to others that I have been doing trials with.

Notes: This usually is accompanied by other UI elements not working properly (squad HP tiles not updating, weapon stats and focus stats not updating, etc.) When this bug occurred I was also experiencing both bug #1 and bug #2. After dying, being purged and Alt-F4ing to try to restore Revive UI, the weapon status UI did not update after restart of game. Issue persists across multiple client launches so long as player remains in the same game session.

Visual proof

2198452E80866DE72EA97279C9AFC77F67FF15E8

19.12.1 - Bug #1

C902444B6D8F2EB0DBB700C5720139473ABC2C03

192.12.1.1 - Bug #3

NOTE: UI thinks that I'm still in Warframe mode, even though I'm showing as being in Archwing mode (and completely able to interact with the game in Archwing mode.)

634334D3501DB1F42E542FDDBD71A79DB64C8AFF

19.12.1.1 - Bug #1, #3

014974139A27E1D615D2FC783D3C56E349B083DE

19.12.1.1 - Bug #1

19.12.1.1 - Bug #2 - Trinity in background is wielding the Velocitus and Veritux (Archwing weapons) in Warframe mode. Velocitus is overlapping with a Prisma Quanta.08944693271B5DE96F4E21139318BC176A3E7D32

BUG 19.12.1.1 - Bug #3 - Weapon, Squad and Armor Integrity UI elements stop updating

B40A70BABFAE13E93EC04E8A5D2A979CD7F74941

Edited by Maziani
Added another picture to this post rather than posting a new reply to the thread

#1 and #3 happen in conjunction with me all the time. Only done this raid once where this didn't happen to me. 

One thing I did differently on that raid was ensure to pop antiserum before escaping during the purge. Not sure if this is the cause, but it's something that should be looked into. 

I was raiding with a group yesterday that commented that these problems are tied directly to anyone in the raid skipping any of the cutscenes or beginning any mission (leaving the spawning area) before everyone in the missions finishes loading.

While I did have #2 and #3 during stage 3.1 on the previous Sun-Mon trial cycle (on Monday, prior to 7 PM Eastern resets)-- I did not have any problems during the JV trial where everyone avoided skipping cutscenes or leaving spawning areas before everyone loaded.

Bug #2 & #3 (Sun-Mon trial interval)B307E1088831D466D3F0713DC98A83762A4EBBA5

No bugs during Mon-Tue trial interval (where all members of the squad did not skip cutscenes and did not leave spawn area until all players finished loading.)