Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.2

[DE]Megan

there is this glitch where if your secondary uses the same ammo as your primary, your ammo capacity for the primary becomes them same as your secondary. this is irritating when you use the kohm and instead of having 1200 you have 150 when you use the twin roggas.

On 3/7/2017 at 2:38 PM, RG870 said:

Damage was doubled, status is up to 90% base, crit chance 50% and crit bonus damage 3.5x. Magazine size is 200 now and the fire rate was raised to 50ppm.

While I think about it ... that could actually make me use that thing more often.

was that the synoid version?

thanks DE.

But I found a problem on The Pacifism Defect. 

In the mountain clan, the value of the top 10% is extremely high due to the score which is far apart, and in this state, less than 10% of Mountain Clan can obtain research right of IGNIS WRAITH.

How can we solve this situation?

Keep calm and wait for update 19.13.0

"Hey Tenno! 

Following up from yesterday's "Where's Update 19.13.0?!" thread, the update is quickly approaching with a few final touches and with it the end of Operation: The Pacifism Defect (which just concluded!). If you are wondering where your Operation rewards are they will be distributed with the release of Update 19.13.0.

Thank you!"