Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.2

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Improved performance of the Simulor.
  • Changed formatting of ‘MUTALIST’ names to avoid using a dash.

The Pacifism Defect Fixes:

• Fixed Manics not having the proper drops (i.e Four Riders) in The Pacifism Defect.

Fixes:

• Fixed Vauban’s Bastille and Vortex lingering in tiles after players have left said tile.This resulted in enemies continually being damaged or immobile even after the ability ended.
  • Fixed the HUD displaying the Shield/Health damage indicator when switching to/from Archwing Submersible and other scenarios where your Health percentage lowers without you actually taking damage.
  • Fixed the Extraction marker remaining on screen for Clients after a minute in Survival.
  • Fixed missing ‘Incoming Wave’ and ‘Wave Cleared’ messages in Defense missions.
  • Fixed Equinox (and possibly Chroma) appearing to have a full grown Cyst when in reality it's not mature and ready for curing. 
  • Fixed Quest info in Navigation and Sand of Inaros Vessel not properly updating when you cleared your active Quest through the Codex.
  • Fixed lingering Torid projectiles causing self-damage after Hall of Mirrors wears off.
  • Fixed being able to use Warframe Abilities in the Mastery Rank 3 test after a death occurred.
  • Fixed the Scorpion Eximus having an odd texture on her face.
  • Fixed Transferring to the Operator while in Hysteria breaking the ability FX.
  • Fixed Equinox’s Agile and Noble stance not applying when holding a Bow.
  • Fixed a script error that occurs during a Host migration in Survival missions.
  • Fixed the Corpus Ship announcer playing during final Archwing mission.

I am a little perplexed. When it says the performance of the simulor was improved, what exactly does that entail?

Just got kicked out of event run. Right after your update. Thanks DE.

Can you, at least, give a 10 minute warning? In any other online game I've ever played, warnings about such things were given AT LEAST 1 HOUR beforehand, or even a day prior to any update or maintenance.

Thank you very much.

Pleased with Event mission having Orokin Derelict drop table to add variety to mutagen sampling-- but I don't think this is enough by itself. Please continue looking at ways to reduce grindy-ness of Hema research.

Also pleased with decision to reduce requirements for 'casual' reward tier (1300 points to 260 points) for small clans, but concerned about math suggesting that more people will get 'hardcore' reward than 'victory' (middle tier) reward because of bad maths in event planning.

9 minutes ago, PhrozenDragon said:

Nothing regarding how the Victory tier is nearly impossible for Mountain+ players?

Rip.

More players in your clan means you should be able to multi-man many squads at once. Actually talk to your clan and get a "signup" or something going. be lucky, as our clan only really has 5 regular players out of the 30 that are in it, so we're carrying just because we like attempting to get such an accomplishment.

Still no fix for these equinox forms when applying metamorph and switched to other appearance loadout.

Spoiler

Can be replicated by switching metamorph to day/night form in appearance, and then switch to other appearance loadout (A B C) on her.17191809_1586723021355726_3319371311572817038783_1586723004689061_75504267706083 Making the whole body except helmet and dangly bits stay in twilight/transition form. This sometimes happens in game also after activating focus.

Edited by Xsoskeleton
Image was missing, fixed.

useless patch - we was in event mission one of squad got kick cz of patch - will there be a time where we can play events without beeing kicked for ur patches - or just tell us in forum when patch will be online so we know when we cant play long missions - for now we lost points and time that i realy dont like 

Also folks at DE you may want to adjust victory tier score expectations before it is too late. At this rate no more than two moon clans at best, if any, will make victory tier. I know you wanted it to be competive but surely you expected moon clans as a whole to be able to do better than thar right? Perhaps the max clan size should be downsized? Maybe 1000 is too many people to manage.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Improved performance of the Simulor.

Because we love riddles :P

Good luck figuring out how and what was improved and if it included "accidental" nerf...

1 minute ago, Maziani said:

Pleased with Event mission having Orokin Derelict drop table to add variety to mutagen sampling-- but I don't think this is enough by itself. Please continue looking at ways to reduce grindy-ness of Hema research.

Also pleased with decision to reduce requirements for 'casual' reward tier (1300 points to 260 points) for small clans, but concerned about math suggesting that more people will get 'hardcore' reward than 'victory' (middle tier) reward because of bad maths in event planning.

The hardcore tier lowest score keeps rising anyway, and tbh it kinda worth it cuz fully built with potato and slot is better than just a bp anyway (i know research is for long term but in the end its just a bp), and by today, reaching victory tier also makes u reserve a spot in hardcore tier. which if things doesnt get really any higher, u get both prebuilt, potato'd and slot, and also research.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved performance of the Simulor.

Can you explain this a little better? Visual performance so we aren't blinded by miragulars? FPS performance so miragulors don't drain our memory?  Something else?

Just now, DonOctane said:

useless patch - we was in event mission one of squad got kick cz of patch - will there be a time where we can play events without beeing kicked for ur patches - or just tell us in forum when patch will be online so we know when we cant play long missions - for now we lost points and time that i realy dont like 

U sure it was because of patch not they are quitting on their own? cuz u can stay long for like an hour even after hotfix launched as longa s you kept playing, the game will kick you out if it was due to inactivity after hotfix launched, even it has 15min warning before it happen so.