The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime

(XBOX)Fraxs eVs

I hope Hydriod .I am one of maybe 4 people who love him. Hands down the best looking frame IMHO

As for a rework on him I would hope for something to do with his #2 and #3 synergizing.

Making the #2 wave not get hung up on objects , maybe having it turn corners ,and instead of knocking people down pulling them and piling them up.

And the #3 being like a whirlpool drowning vortex.

Maybe even make #4 a summoned pet or pets or possibly adding testicles to a melee weapon or becoming a summoned trident that stole loots and stuff.

• 1 month later...

Oberon isn't a paladin people, he is a Druid. Hence his premium skin, default deer looking design, his passive, his hooves, etc. he is even literally named after the  fairy king Oberon. DE couldn't decide whether to make him paladin esque or Druid esque  which is why his powers are the way they are with his design being different.

They're  going the Druid route now which is why his premium skin is designed the way it is and it is likely that his rework will make him more Druidic as well.

On 08.03.2017 at 8:29 AM, STRFKR said:

That looks awesome! The one thing I hate about Oberon is his design. Kinda looks like a bipedal deer/cow. if they can somehow change his look make him more paladin-ey, I'm all for it and DE.... GET RID OF THE HOOVES

have you ever seen a moose without hooves? who need cripple you suggesting?

I would love to see Hydroid Prime. I mean think about it, he's our one and only water theme frame. I can't even imagine how his prime look will be. DE has proven they can make sexy prime designs as how Vauban Prime turned out. 

I wish his rework will make his abilities more appealing for normal use outside of farming drops. He has the highest potential to be amazing and interesting when compared to Oberon. 

I can't wait for Hydroid's deluxe skin as well. 

On 3/7/2017 at 11:29 PM, STRFKR said:

That looks awesome! The one thing I hate about Oberon is his design. Kinda looks like a bipedal deer/cow. if they can somehow change his look make him more paladin-ey, I'm all for it and DE.... GET RID OF THE HOOVES

i can say the same thing about banshee prime's shoes...

On 3/7/2017 at 10:55 AM, T150MPH said:

DE could make a poll and let the community/players decide which should be the next Prime. I would really love to see a Nidus Prime since the normal Frame is fun to play but since he is the last one it would take months for this Prime to come out.

years actually.

On 3/7/2017 at 4:57 PM, Newnight said:

Chroma, if valk and nova have to us anything is that de likes to sell prime access. Not to insult Obe but, he is no chroma who imo is more likely to be prime, if limbo's rework goes well it may be him but if it floops well... then oberoen and chroma.

As much as I would love more lore info on chroma,(We literally know scraps of scraps about him even the lotus was vague about him) I think chroma prime isn't coming until they sort out his coding which was mentioned at least 2-3 times by now, lets be honest I think his coding is a more pressing matter in a case like this.

On 3/7/2017 at 2:54 PM, NeithanDiniem said:

Oberon, Hydroid, and Limbo are the next 3 male Warframes in line, in order. One of them is pretty much guaranteed to be the next Prime. After 2 male prime frames there would be 2 females, which the next in line are Zephyr, Mirage, and Mesa, in order.

what i'm hoping for, is that they don't do the males in order. And instead go as follows:

-Limbo
-Oberon
-Mesa
-Mirage
-Hydroid (hopefully by this point with a rework)
-Zephyr (again, hopefully by this point with a re-work)
-Equinox
-Chroma (Kinda weird at this point since this is when I actually got back into the game and started playing heavily. So when he is primed, it'll feel very strange to me since before this frame, I only played tiny amounts and very off and on)
-Atlas
-Ivara
-Titania
-WuKong
-Nezha
-Octavia
(some other female)
-Inaros
-Nidus
(two other females)
-Harrow
(another male)

and back to the FFMM order. Unfortunately, the release of WuKong and Nezha in such succession kinda broke the ordering a bit. But that's why I think it might go. Tbh, I only want that order to hold true from limbo till zephyr. After that, any order for the rest of them is fine by me.

Edited by Arniox

Well, from what me and some friends speculate, it just seems fitting Oberon be the next prime. My reason for saying this is, if we look at how banshee prime came out, it was close o the release of another frame, Octavia. Both of them have a common connection with sound. Using this, and with Harrow round the corner, out of the three contenders for priming(Oberon, Hydroid, Limbo) only Oberon shares a common connection to Harrows theme. This is just my thoughts on it, but we just have to wait and see :D

On 3/8/2017 at 0:29 AM, STRFKR said:

agreed. .., and make him more king like. because I just really just want King Oberon Prime.

I'd say Oberon, also if Oberon Primes design looks anything worse then his deluxe skin then I'm gonna basically avoid getting the Prime version since his deluxe is hard to beat and just get his exclusive accessories unless his Prime actually has a noticeable upgrade. I think hydroid honestly needs a rework before his prime releases so I think Limbo has a better chance at coming after Oberon Prime.

Edited by iMalicious

34 minutes ago, iMalicious said:

I'd say Oberon, also if Oberon Primes design looks anything worse then his deluxe skin then I'm gonna basically avoid getting the Prime version since his deluxe is hard to beat and just get his exclusive accessories unless his Prime actually has a noticeable upgrade. I think hydroid honestly needs a rework before his prime releases so I think Limbo has a better chance at coming after Oberon Prime.

what if hydroid prime looks like a badass of cthulhu with golden trims?

4 hours ago, AlphaTheFinalBalance said:

what if hydroid prime looks like a badass of cthulhu with golden trims?

Hydroid would still be garbage until he gets a rework though if it released and he looked like that I'd just keep him as a fashion frame and never take him on any missions :P

I read this and maybe Chroma and LImbo are the best options
Predictions in no particular order for #17:

• It is likely we would see Oberon next if we follow the sequential MMFF pattern and priority of release date.
  • Hydroid and Limbo are next on the chronological release list after Banshee.
  • It’s possible to see another chronological skip in favor of a more popular release, but that is typically done in the Winter and Summer releases. If so, Limbo or Chroma would make the most sense as Inaros and Nidus are too new. Popularity for male warframes is heavily skewed towards the ones that are already primed.

On 2017-3-7 at 1:48 AM, (Xbox One)Fraxs eVs said:

With Banshee Prime out on prime access tell me what you think the next prime will be and why? PS.feel free to show any fan art you may have :laugh:

Technically it should be Oberon as he has had a rework but, the Limbo re-work is much farther along so it's conceivable that it may be Limbo. For my personal preference I would love to see Hydroid get some love. He's by far one of the ugliest frames in the game and needs either a sleek sea captain skin or a Prime variant with radically different looks. Maybe straps to hold in the flabby bits and then just say the straps were missing from the non prime variant as they don't impact frame functionality....(heck any excuse will do).

On 5/9/2017 at 10:28 PM, (PS4)Superxp90 said:

Nope no . I disagree I want him to look like a king or more like a paladin