Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling constructed prime warframe parts.

imoneoldfart

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, imoneoldfart said:

As the topic says, can you trade constructed prime warframe parts? I just went to sell a Nova Prime Chassis and could not find it in the trade menu anywhere. Can you not trade vaulted primes or can you not trade construced prime warframe parts?

can not trade constructed prime parts.

you can sell blueprints for vaulted primes

21 minutes ago, imoneoldfart said:

As the topic says, can you trade constructed prime warframe parts? I just went to sell a Nova Prime Chassis and could not find it in the trade menu anywhere. Can you not trade vaulted primes or can you not trade construced prime warframe parts?

Once you build the item it's no longer able to be traded. Probably because if you're a new player you could pay for built items and DE most likely wants you to build it yourself.

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

9 minutes ago, IamRageypoo said:

Add the ability to dissolve a weapon into blueprints/components within the foundry

problem solved. 

This is an amazing idea. Make it a segment you have to but and build, or make it one that has to be bought with platnum.

Just now, imoneoldfart said:

This is an amazing idea. Make it a segment you have to but and build, or make it one that has to be bought with platnum.

it's an idea that makes the most sense, I proposed it a while ago in the feedback section, went unheard apparently.