The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waiting For Update 9

Kvzakau

I know what you mean. But hey, I heard U9's time of release has been announced by DE. They said it will be "Soon."

Well, I'm excited.

Soon, eh?

Obviously you've never played a Valve game. I have experience with the word "soon."

I'm getting the sense you all play too much... I've got over 200 hours logged since open beta and plenty to do.

Sorry but I just get annoyed by posts like this. If you're bored, just wait and leave it at that. Don't have to post about it.

Also remember this is still beta. The update will come when it's ready. I very much want to see this game succeed so I hope they take the time to make things good.

I'm getting the sense you all play too much... I've got over 200 hours logged since open beta and plenty to do.

Sorry but I just get annoyed by posts like this. If you're bored, just wait and leave it at that. Don't have to post about it.

Also remember this is still beta. The update will come when it's ready. I very much want to see this game succeed so I hope they take the time to make things good.

No, i am bored too and i post it, problem?

I wait the U9 too, i have stop to play atm

Yeah Im taking a break from WF.  Been playing Borderlands 2, and am thinking about buying Deadpool.  Also, since Ive got a gf and classes starting soon, Ive been able to break away from my computer for once and do stuff outside.   Just do what others do and take a break from it and do other games or go outside and have fun.

I've pretty much completed everything I would want to do in this game so far. As of right now, I can't find a reason to open it up and play. I've been busy playing Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PC on Steam. It doesn't seem to ever get boring cuz there's so much to learn and so much competition in the multiplayer. Also, the Steam Summer sales have officially started!

Go buy something on the steam sale. : o )

And eat your Warframe candy slower....  What kind of large groups is everyone in that they have their dojos completed already.  My group is still slowing working on the oracle.

Thats a good idea. Think i'm gonna buy Dark souls just to past time :).

I definitely don't play as much as I used to during the initial release of Update 8.

I'll sign on and do some Defense, then log off and call it a day.

Here's to hoping U9 will bring more content!

With no end game or difficulty there will never be anything to do. Which is why people say a game needs PvP.

I still think 4 v 4 player versus player where clans fight clans and work as teams to take down each other would be amazing. Imagine players buffing their team, while another freezes enemy to let someone near them slice them up with a sword. It would be fast frantic and very team focused. I think arenas specifically designed for wall runs and cover, etc... would be amazing.