Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Solved] Frame Keeps Moving Forward After Moving a While

Dan1lo

Forward movement is a key element of warframe. You run forward, bullet jump, reach places. Then, you will want to dodge things in either direction.

It seems that in a recent update moving forward for a certain ammount of time makes you stick to that direction for an unknown ammount of time. For example, if I move from one room to another and then let go of the W key, the frame keeps moving foward for some time and the stops moving. This does not have to do with Toggle Sprint, as tested.

This only appeared in recent updates.

This may only happen as a Client, but I'm still not 100% sure.

It seems the longer you run (press W), the longer you will keep going, as if you were creating some sort of "movement buffer" that gets too big and then has to empty itself... slowly...

edit:

After a lot of testing, I noticed this happened in other games and with other people. The root of the problem is notebook gaming: the keyboard usually has some sort of membrane which is almost always in conctact with a hot surface. When gaming, it gets too hot, dilates parts and makes keys more sticky until you can't reverse the problem. So... By playing FPS games and pressing W to go forward, I made my W key sticky when hot (only when hot, thankfully).

Solution: USB keyboard for notebook gaming. (or buy a full desktop)

Edited by Dan1lo
further information and solution