The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Building Costs

Skullbit

Now I know there are already threads on this topic but the reason I started another is because first of all adding on to a thread would never be seen because its mostly people complaining about their building progress and second of all, I have a recommendation.

I think it would be awesome if the amount of resources required scaled off of how many players there are in your clan. Or even how many active players are in your clan. For example, you could manually mark them inactive only if they are offline. Or an automatic message will notify you when someone is going inactive after a certain amount of time. The next time that player in your clan logs in, he will be unmarked as inactive and the costs for your dojo will be returned to the difficulty that best suits the new amount of players. It would really help out with the whole clan part of Warframe. I know there could very well be a thread with even the same suggestion for the dojo as this so if there is then I ask if someone can link me that thread.

DE, you have done an amazing job on this game so far and I know you will continue to make it even better.

Thanks for the link BlackJack. I'm not a troll or stupid and as I basically said indirectly I did not look at or for other threads to do with this topic. In fact I hardly ever even go on the forums. Thanks anyways though and I hope you also enjoy the changes they make to the dojo.

Oh and by the way, you start a sentence with a capital letter. Just letting you know for the future. ;)

Edited by skullbit12

Thanks for the link BlackJack. I'm not a troll or stupid and as I basically said indirectly I did not look at or for other threads to do with this topic. In fact I hardly ever even go on the forums. Thanks anyways though and I hope you also enjoy the changes they make to the dojo.

Oh and by the way, you start a sentence with a capital letter. Just letting you know for the future. ;)

troll and stupid was just part of the fry joke didn't mean to insult anyone