The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a formula for finding status per second?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Question

I didn't know quite how to word the title so I'll give a scenario. I build sential weapons for pure status and am not 100% on which is the best due to the different status chances and fire rates.

What I'm trying to find is the status per second, but I don't math so good. If any smart people would be willing to help me out finding a formula to use when finding status per second I'd appreciate it a lot. I know enough about math to follow the formula just not create it (you don't need to dumb the formula for me).

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

4 answers to this question

if you are asking about weapons like ignis/artax:

base status * (1+(bonus status chance/100)) * (1+ (bonus fire rate /100))

example with Flux Rifle: 25% {base} * (1 + (240/100)) {4 elemental plus status mods} * (1 + (90/100)) {vile acceleration}

25 * 3.4 * 1.9 = 161,5% status per second (you will be sure that at least one proc will come every second and 61,5% chances to deal the second one at same time)

i'm not sure if multishot give any extra status chance for beam weapons, but it helps on projectile/hitscan ones

Edited by Zeyez
like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just need the right words... and the left ones too

22 hours ago, Zeyez said:

if you are asking about weapons like ignis/artax:

base status * (1+(bonus status chance/100)) * (1+ (bonus fire rate /100))

example with Flux Rifle: 25% {base} * (1 + (240/100)) {4 elemental plus status mods} * (1 + (90/100)) {vile acceleration}

25 * 3.4 * 1.9 = 161,5% status per second (you will be sure that at least one proc will come every second and 61,5% chances to deal the second one at same time)

i'm not sure if multishot give any extra status chance for beam weapons, but it helps on projectile/hitscan ones

Thank bud.