[DE]Rebecca

PC: Where's Update 19.13.0!?

"Noudbilrdfie"

"U no bird field"

Something about a bird field. I do not know of any bird fields... wait a minute... bird... field... field starts with "f" as in "frame." Bird, field, frame, bird frame, Zephyr. Zephyr Prime confirmed for tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Daruru said:

Chroma skin :D?!

I hope so it's been a while :O

Hmm, new Tenno Reinforcement "based on Mashed video". Must be that Corpus-style Galatine that Excal was building.

• Upvote 1

Ok, but when do we get the Steve Pink Shorts event again? It's almost Spring Break guys. Gotta see them Shins Prime in action again. :clem: 

9 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Hmm, new Tenno Reinforcement "based on Mashed video". Must be that Corpus-style Galatine that Excal was building.

New  Glyphs*

3 hours ago, Vargras said:

"Build fieldron".

Because the Razorback Armada wasn't curbstomping the Formorian quite badly enough, it needs another boost

Happens to bakers more than we'd like to admit: Floured Blind.

Tenno Reinforcements? Duh, it's the Corpus Speargun.

Edited by KettleTicket
on-topic
  • Upvote 1

I guess Limbo's rework is still in progress, due to very big concerns from players about shown mechanichs. 
I think it will be this late march, around devstream 90.

P.S can someone finally clarify me that: I have ghost clan (10 members max.) And i got ~435 points at third stage of Pacifism defect. I WILL get ignis on the end of the event, but will my 2 clanmates do get one if they did not even participate?

8 hours ago, -Mr.Meeseeks- said:

It's an anagram. For what? Maybe we'll know in an hour when the smart people start decoding it.

I put it through an unscrambler and there were a lot of words but one of them was nullifier