PC: Where's Update 19.13.0!?

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Drakeardian said:

Why do I get the feeling we're getting a Corpus weapon?

Corpus speargun to be exact (Opticor on a stick lol) - the answer from Corpus to Grineer's Javlok - (IMO useless, slow, weak and boring... primary... that's should be melee, with alt fire or Redeemer like melee-gun).

4 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Corpus speargun to be exact (Opticor on a stick lol) - the answer from Corpus to Grineer's Javlok - (IMO useless, slow, weak and boring... primary... that's should be melee, with alt fire or Redeemer like melee-gun).

Forgive me to play devil's advocate but what if it isn't the Corpus Spear?

Surely the speargun, they told in last devstream it's ready to be put in game; and sorry about that, but the tenno wood shotgun might take a long time before beeing finished, 'cause they have trouble with animations for it

Honestly I really hope it's more than just the corpus javlok.

The "Major update" we got recently was all about an incredibly boring grindy event for gear that is just the same as gear already in the game but with tweaked stats and a color pattern you can't change.

There wasn't a whole lot of content to it; I would like to see a new frame, a deluxe skin or two; the limbo rework, something...

18 hours ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

Not Limbo time yet and guess it's the long awaited and ready Corpus Speargun. Back to the waiting room.

-insert picture of skelly remains waiting for Limbo Rework here-

To be fair, Limbo's rework is probably done but the Augments to his abilities need to be changed as well to match his new setup. That's what's holding him back.

Archived