Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Knockdown

titanoz

So, Rhino is suppose to be the tank of the group but he still gets knocked down just as hard as the other warframes and the recovery speed is the same as the other frames...

It would make you require rhino more as part of a team; the whole team but rhino gets knocked down, rhino has to then cover all of his team with his abilities ect.

You cant do anything like that with rhino unless you stay at the back of the group due to the chargers/stomping moas/ heavys because you just get knocked down tooo much.

The whole point of rhino is to be right at the front, tanking enemies, not right at the front getting pushed over by every enemy..

Edited by titanoz

I agree. The draw of playing Rhino to me originally was the fact that I'd be able to get up close for massive damage bursts (i.e. shotgun, Fragor). But I feel like while I'm the first person to a fight, thanks to the new Rhino Charge/power max buffs (which I'm a fan off, 100%), I'm also the first person to take aggro and get promptly knocked over. While the rest of the team picks them off from further away and I'm still getting back onto my feet.

Definitely some kind of a passive effect that reduces the chances of getting knocked over would be great, if not even one that allows him to be impervious. Except maybe to bosses or heavies.