The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember ability ideas!

(PSN)ST-ChaoticMayhem

Different minor changes to Ember's abilities that DE can maybe implement easily.

FIREBALL:

Fireball knocks down enemies 

Fireball punches through enemies 

Fireball is split into several balls for larger groups

Fireball is split into tiny balls that seek enemies with 100% heat status chance

ACCELARANT (HEAT BUFF REMAINS)

Enemies are stunned for the entire duration of the ability and are vulnerable to finishers

Allies in range are given a 100% heat proc to all weapon attacks for the duration of the ability

Enemies hit are knocked down and are proc'd with heat damage affected by the heat buff

Enemy armor is stripped instantly and is evenly shared to allies nearby or Ember takes it all

FIREBLAST: 

Enemies inside the Ring still take heat damage 

Firering is taller and does more damage the more enemies within the ring

Ember and allies inside the ring have a status immunity like heat, blast, corrosive, magnetic, viral

Ember and allies get a power strength buff to any ability thats affected by strength

WORLD ON FIRE:

WoF has a shorter range but all enemies within range are always hit by WoF instead it being random

Ember is stationary like soundquake and unleashes many many fireballs coming down hitting enemies in large ranges

WoF gives Ember 100% heat proc to all weapons  

WoF does more damage the longer the ability is up but also decreases range slowly

PASSIVE:

Ember takes very little fire damage and inflicts fire damage procs longer 

Health is restored by a little when Ember takes fire damage

Ember increases status chance when wielding a weapon with Heat damage

Let me know what you guys think about some of these ideas that can replace the current abilities ember has. I know they aren't all that, but i wanted to go a bit simple on this since any ability that has ever been reworked, only had slight changes. I plan on completely redoing Ember soon but this is just me throwing in ideas. i love Ember and will still use her, but i wish her abilities weren't so outdated when tough enemies where level 40's. she needs to be more endgame viable and team synergy.

DISCLAIMER: These are rough ideas to get things flowing. Random ideas to try and come up with ways to change ember. Don't assume anything about the way I play because you're putting yourself in an A****** way. I use ember with fire status weapons, I've used ember since I've started warframe 2 years ago. These ideas aren't entirely what I actually want. And ember is far from op and doesn't have much synergy to the team and herself. 

Edited by (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Fireball is split into tiny balls that seek enemies with 100% heat status chance

These sound like augments.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Enemies are stunned for the entire duration of the ability and are vulnerable to finishers

These doesn't make sense. The stun is only the accelerant's secondary function. Its primary function is to increase Heat damage.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Enemies hit are knocked down and are proc'd with heat damage affected by the heat buff

latest?cb=20160209133958

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Enemy armor is stripped instantly and is evenly shared to allies nearby or Ember takes it all

..no. That's not what accelerant does.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Seems broken. And if it were taller, it wouldn't be a ring, it'd just be a fiery version of Snow Globe.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Ember and allies inside the ring have a status immunity like heat, blast, corrosive, magnetic, viral

No.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Ember is stationary like soundquake and unleashes many many fireballs coming down hitting enemies in large ranges

No. We don't need another Banshee.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Energy is already restored, we don't need health restoring too. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Out of all your suggestions, this is the one I actually like.

Don't use her? Wtf is your problem dude lol and she's weak, if you actually played her you'd know that. Using her 4th ability and running around isn't OP. It's only OP to low levels as if that matters. Try playing ember in high levels like 80 and see how badly she falls off. Also this isn't a buff to her, it's changing her abilities that are simple and useless. I'm just throwing in ideas because I got bored. 

On 9.3.2017 at 1:56 PM, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Let me know what you guys think about some of these ideas that can replace the current abilities ember has. I know they aren't all that, but i wanted to go a bit simple on this since any ability that has ever been reworked, only had slight changes. I plan on completely redoing Ember soon but this is just me throwing in ideas. i love Ember and will still use her, but i wish her abilities weren't so outdated when tough enemies where level 40's. she needs to be more endgame viable and team synergy.

Your issue is most likely that you assume WoF scales as anything but CC well into high levels, what it does not. Other than that Ember performs fine at high levels.

You can solo pretty ridiculous stuff(kuva flood, sorti, 1h+ in the old void survival even melee only, 60 waves ODD, all kinds of events, the infested salvage without even giving a damn about armor running out because of the super power full life steal with throwing weapons, 2k infested excavation where you can print endo and void relics without having to worry about people leaving or being afk at all) with Ember and it is not only my most used frame but also the one I wish I had when end up playing the last 5 waves of defences and Interceptions solo on levelling frames when everybody leaves.

What most people do not realize is that accelerant also scales with fire damage on your weapons, and if you think that means a fire weapon is viable then you are wrong because it comes down to very specific mods and weapons where you amplify that fire scaling with status(corrosive, viral and radiation procs are you bread and butter at high levels) or head shots and crits. This is why I wish there would be a function to slap people that show up with a fire quake Ember into the face at her end of the screen, since him running the mod literally costs you 300k+ dps because you can not do proper head shots and this hits harder then the hole damage output of the other 3 people around you(a lot harder in most cases).

Ember actually can hit very hard at at high levels, but only with specific weapons(like rakta cernos, vhek, mara detron, staticor) where the main focus is to boost fire damage scaling as good as possible to work well with accelerant(Ember main ability at high levels is accelerant, not WoF).

.Fireball:

- You do not want a knock down, it is horrible for dps

- you do not want punch through, because of the AOE explosion for extra CC

- it is a simply ability that you use while reloading or to deal with flying stuff melee only, it does CC(even if it should do that in the AOE as well, since there is hardly a reason to use it over accelerant outside of using it while reloading)

Accelerant:

- that would be crazy OP, like the old radial blind levels of OP

- let me assume you do not use Ember with a boar prime, trust me it is OP, like 95% damage resist mesas going down and you just revive them in front of 20 L80 Eximus units in a sorti that you shot twice with your boar prime(because it actually inflicts a fire proc each shot guaranteed, with another 18 other status procs) without taking a scratch

- knock downs are terrible for your dps

- bring a status weapon to deal with armor and giving Ember 100k armor at high levels is just as broken as the old overheat

Fire Blast:

- make the hole ring burn and inflict a fire proc to slow targets down, it is simple, logical, not op and actually useful at all levels

WOF:

- Remove the damage(make it 50 base, could be 1 for all I care) and make the fire proc scalable by all fire damage you put into it, while most people will not like it, it would break people out of the press 4 frame mind set and also help a ton for scaling in content with less optimal weapons

Other than that accelerant should buff the base status chance of Embers weapons by 10%(affected by power strength) to lessen the issues with weapon choice and the ridiculous gear dependency on Ember. Ember is good at high levels(despite the popular opinion) but to get there you need to invest more than in any other frame in the game what is not really justified, given what Ember is a fairly well balanced scaling frame, with a lot of limitations compared to what the frame was before buffs to other frames, reworks of existing frames, syndicate primary weapons, primed mods and rivens. A lot more people complained about Ember back then, but it was considerable stronger at high levels, without even using WoF at all, since it was not worth the energy for another 60k dps, compared what the frame could do with status back then. Then again we talk about times that are gone for good.

Edited by Djego27

Well a nice logical response. I fully understand Ember being primarily a CC frame, but with warframes that have been around as long as ember, she just doesn't fit anymore with groups or endgame. I think it has to do with heat damage but it's also her abilities how they don't do very much other than knock down enemies. There are already other warframes for CC that do more than that.

Frost for example has all four great abilities for damage and cc and augments that are amazing. Ember is only considered op in low levels and everyone knows it and no one cares for her in endgame. WoF is only good with her augment to knock down enemies and that's it, accelarant is good for increasing fire damage but fire doesn't do a lot of damage even with viral and corrosive. Also the stun has a different duration on enemies so you can't rely on it so much. Her third could be great but for an ability that is placed down that doesn't do what it should, it's a shame the energy has to be wasted. Her first is good I know for a quick fire attack, but compared to other element warframes such as Frost, volt, and sayrn, fireball just isn't good in terms of use. 

13 hours ago, Djego27 said:

Your issue is most likely that you assume WoF scales as anything but CC well into high levels, what it does not. Other than that Ember performs fine at high levels.

You can solo pretty ridiculous stuff(kuva flood, sorti, 1h+ in the old void survival even melee only, 60 waves ODD, all kinds of events, the infested salvage without even giving a damn about armor running out because of the super power full life steal with throwing weapons, 2k infested excavation where you can print endo and void relics without having to worry about people leaving or being afk at all) with Ember and it is not only my most used frame but also the one I wish I had when end up playing the last 5 waves of defences and Interceptions solo on levelling frames when everybody leaves.

What most people do not realize is that accelerant also scales with fire damage on your weapons, and if you think that means a fire weapon is viable then you are wrong because it comes down to very specific mods and weapons where you amplify that fire scaling with status(corrosive, viral and radiation procs are you bread and butter at high levels) or head shots and crits. This is why I wish there would be a function to slap people that show up with a fire quake Ember into the face at her end of the screen, since him running the mod literally costs you 300k+ dps because you can not do proper head shots and this hits harder then the hole damage output of the other 3 people around you(a lot harder in most cases).

Ember actually can hit very hard at at high levels, but only with specific weapons(like rakta cernos, vhek, mara detron, staticor) where the main focus is to boost fire damage scaling as good as possible to work well with accelerant(Ember main ability at high levels is accelerant, not WoF).

.Fireball:

- You do not want a knock down, it is horrible for dps

- you do not want punch through, because of the AOE explosion for extra CC

- it is a simply ability that you use while reloading or to deal with flying stuff melee only, it does CC(even if it should do that in the AOE as well, since there is hardly a reason to use it over accelerant outside of using it while reloading)

Accelerant:

- that would be crazy OP, like the old radial blind levels of OP

- let me assume you do not use Ember with a boar prime, trust me it is OP, like 95% damage resist mesas going down and you just revive them in front of 20 L80 Eximus units in a sorti that you shot twice with your boar prime(because it actually inflicts a fire proc each shot guaranteed, with another 18 other status procs) without taking a scratch

- knock downs are terrible for your dps

- bring a status weapon to deal with armor and giving Ember 100k armor at high levels is just as broken as the old overheat

Fire Blast:

- make the hole ring burn and inflict a fire proc to slow targets down, it is simple, logical, not op and actually useful at all levels

WOF:

- Remove the damage(make it 50 base, could be 1 for all I care) and make the fire proc scalable by all fire damage you put into it, while most people will not like it, it would break people out of the press 4 frame mind set and also help a ton for scaling in content with less optimal weapons

Other than that accelerant should buff the base status chance of Embers weapons by 10%(affected by power strength) to lessen the issues with weapon choice and the ridiculous gear dependency on Ember. Ember is good at high levels(despite the popular opinion) but to get there you need to invest more than in any other frame in the game what is not really justified, given what Ember is a fairly well balanced scaling frame, with a lot of limitations compared to what the frame was before buffs to other frames, reworks of existing frames, syndicate primary weapons, primed mods and rivens. A lot more people complained about Ember back then, but it was considerable stronger at high levels, without even using WoF at all, since it was not worth the energy for another 60k dps, compared what the frame could do with status back then. Then again we talk about times that are gone for good.

First off I'm a Main Ember Tenno, 9 Formas on that beautifull hot frame, mind you.

On 9/3/2017 at 9:56 AM, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

FIREBALL:

How about no? Fireball is a similar ability to Frost's Freeze, knocking down sounds more like Blast proc instead of Fire and splitting to hit more targets doesn't make sense, much less seeking out enemies.

ACCELARANT (HEAT BUFF REMAINS)

Allies in range are given a 100% heat proc to all weapon attacks for the duration of the ability

My Accelerant last for 40 seconds, are you suggesting stunning enemies for that long? There's already an augment for sharing fire damage, and 100% proc? Do you even know what balance means?

FIREBLAST: 

Enemies inside the Ring still take heat damage 

Ember and allies get a power strength buff to any ability thats affected by strength

The ring is stupid, I'll grant that, but at least ask for it to receive range from mods instead of just making it a mix of Snowglobe and Hallowed Grounds. As for buff to power strenght, what? Now you are just picking abilities from other warframes...

WORLD ON FIRE:

WoF has a shorter range but all enemies within range are always hit by WoF instead it being random

WoF gives Ember 100% heat proc to all weapons  

WoF does more damage the longer the ability is up but also decreases range slowly

1. Augment. 2. No. 3. That's stupid, if you play Ember and don't carry Heat and High Status weapons you are an idiot.

4. This might be the single good idea you have, but instead of the longer the ability is up it would be better(and more consistent) that each time the explosion hits a target the damage gains a multiplier, that way it scales with the enmies.

PASSIVE:

Ember takes very little fire damage and inflicts fire damage procs longer 

That would make it a niche Frame and put her at the top of the Meta for Fire related missions. We already get energy, get your self a Medi-ray instead. Saryn does something too similar to that.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Well a nice logical response. I fully understand Ember being primarily a CC frame, but with warframes that have been around as long as ember, she just doesn't fit anymore with groups or endgame. I think it has to do with heat damage but it's also her abilities how they don't do very much other than knock down enemies. There are already other warframes for CC that do more than that.

Ember is actually not primary a CC frame, it is just a added benefit that this is your natural way of defence given you squishiness(actually I do melee runs without WoF at all, since you can not really mod around it in a melee build). WoF does a fire proc what is better then the knock-down, since it also provides CC, allows head shots and does some damage(negotiable at high levels) what is mostly dependent on your power strength. However the way Ember does CC is very convenient to use for solo defence, interception and excavation, what makes it kind of my favourite for all that stuff(including high levels and sortis).

10 hours ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Frost for example has all four great abilities for damage and cc and augments that are amazing. Ember is only considered op in low levels and everyone knows it and no one cares for her in endgame. WoF is only good with her augment to knock down enemies and that's it, accelarant is good for increasing fire damage but fire doesn't do a lot of damage even with viral and corrosive. Also the stun has a different duration on enemies so you can't rely on it so much. Her third could be great but for an ability that is placed down that doesn't do what it should, it's a shame the energy has to be wasted. Her first is good I know for a quick fire attack, but compared to other element warframes such as Frost, volt, and sayrn, fireball just isn't good in terms of use.

Frost is a bit overdone, my guess would be to compensate for being mostly just played for defending a target by giving it a lot use outside of it. WoF does around 4k on hit and another 14k damage in form of a dot, for around 18k damage in total on a 200% power strength Ember in combination with accelerant. However you hit more then one target and have constantly dots up and ticking what results in about 20-60k extra dps depending on power strength and how many stuff you can hit with it. It is in itself one of the more powerful AOE damage abilities however damage does not scale and fire does scale as you pointed out not that well. At 200% power strength WoF got a 70% chance on a fire proc + fire procs from your weapons + accelerate spam in most situations allow full CC, similar as with fire quake. However the difference is that you can do a ton more damage with head shots and have more room for power strength what you need for weapon based damage scaling. WoF is mostly good for CC at high levels, does not matter if you use fire quake or not. However that is not a big deal breaker, given that WoF is only a negotiable amount of what we can actually put out in therms of fire damage as Ember.

This is where our weapons come into play. Take the mara detron, what most people will not consider as a very powerful weapon and even more so useless vs Infested. However since we play Ember our priorities are different, what makes a soso radiation base damage weapon one of our best weapons in the hole game vs Infested(till DE overdid it totally with the staticor, that should be nerfed, given how much better it is then the mara detron).

How does this work? We actually status mod the mara detron(what actually works on the mara detron to some degree as only non status shotgun in the game because of the high fire rate and being a elemental weapon) and go for radiation, viral and fire. Now we have 50%+ status chance, 2k fire damage, 1k viral and 1k radiation(both scale horrible vs Infested). Against light infested this will be 3k(50% damage bonus to fire) + a 500% from our accelerant what makes it 15k per single shot, multiplied by like 5 rounds per second to 75k pure fire dps(plus another 10k viral and radiation, does not really matter). Against fossile Infested the viral proc comes into play, what brings us to around 100k dps(they do not share the 50% weakness to fire), what is plenty to solo L100. While there are a lot of weapons that could do more fire damage, they will not proc radiation at the same time, what removes healer and disruptor auras, what is the main reason most people struggle at high levels(since 50k damage out of a Tigris prime are reduced to 5k with a healer around the corner) and also allows us to still do full damage with our WoF, instead having the damage mitigated by 90% from the disruptor aura and also the CC, since the fire procs do not travel all to the ancient healer once he got a radiation proc, they stick with the light infested that try to rush you. This is a old 1500 cryotic tier 3 sorti, secondary only infested excavation, done solo with Ember and the Mara Detron:

mvq1mw8.jpg

A small comparison how hard you actually hit compared to other people in secondary only sortis with your very uncommon gun:

tUkWIxC.jpg

Now take the vaykor hek, fully fire modded it does 7.8k fire damage per shot. If we do a head shot it does 15.6k fire damage per shot(the number is closer to 11k since you will always miss some pellets on headshots), if we add crit around 20k. If we now add accelerant(5x with the 200% strenght build + a bit extra from arcane rage) we look at around 100k fire damage per single shot, what is exactly what we see here and I would call 300k dps plenty for a dps frame:

FeJyo8D.jpg

Embers first does the same thing as frosts or volts 1 at high levels, it CCes the target and can be used while reloading, what is fine and handy(I always miss a short stun on spore when I play Saryn).

Does it fire scaling work against armor? To a certain point it does, however you will nearly always be better with a corrosive status weapon in the long run(status rifles, status shotguns, sonicor etc.). This is how pure fire damage stacking looks like in a L100 extra armor mobile defence sorti with a comparison benchmark to a Ember that did not use specific weapons build around accelerant and that is not even being bad, it is just how much of your damage actually comes from your weapon build around accelerant on Ember:

l8fu3vL.jpg

If you go to the extreme, a eximus L105 corrupted bombard got like 45300 x 3 = 135900 HP x 96.55% damage reduction from 8405 armor = 3939130 or round about 4 million effective HP. With a the old boar prime on my old blind rage Ember this was doable surprisingly quick, because the first 4 rounds removed all the armor, while accelerant, fire damage on the gun and the weakness to fire did kill the HP in 4 more rounds. All together, being able to deal with 4M HP targets in under 2s was a very generous performance with Ember, especially back then when the boltor prime(like 28k dps if my memory serves me well) was considered as one of the best weapons in the game at high levels.

So yeah 2m dps whoop whoop Ember prime is just as possible as struggling with L40 armored targets with the same frame(trust me I was there to) because the way fire damage scaling works is everything but obvious and there is hardly another frame in the hole game that is that specific with weapons that work or not(what should be lessened by adding extra base status chance to weapons when accelerant is up). Take the boar prime as example that became 100% useless on Ember 1.5 years ago with the buff that is now thankfully fixable with rivens(what is absurd given 200%+ damage and multi shot mods can be rolled, I had such rolls and are just bad rolls given that it still makes the gun useless on Ember) to archive 100% status with corrosive/fire again without wanting to kill yourself after a 1h mission if you use the nano applicator mod, watching a 8s timer and playing zoomed in for a hour non stop.

Edited by Djego27

Those numbers hardly mean anything. It's good you know your math in this, but with every test I've done I still find ember underwhelming compared to other warframes. I use accelarant a lot with weapons modded with high heat damage and still her first and third need reworks. Her accelerant is the only good ability. I've done 3,000 cryotics on Pluto where the enemies where level 150 and Akstilletto with heat destroyed them. But that's just to infested. Take ember to endgame grineer and she falls short fast because accelarant doesn't last long enough to stop enemies shooting you, she can't perform finishers, and heat just doesn't do enough damage. None of her abilities would excel in endgame, accelarant has potential and WoF is just there to knockdown enemies which is boring. I think DE just needs a look at how heat scales and ember scales in harder content and not what people complain about in low tier levels.

Why do you think Ember is underwhelming? It is the most CC heavy dps frame in the game, what is good, because most dps frames die in a single hit at high levels and damage reduction provides only finite scaling, while CC does not.

Some might say other frames do the same thing better but most of the time people overlook that it is not the same thing. Equinox does scale better into endless missions, but CC of his 4 is far less useful solo and you need a pure damage based weapon to feed your 4 while you need mostly a status secondary to stay alive what is a bit cumbersome. Rino got iron skin, but that will be useless at high levels just as Embers normal HP. Roar is a great buff, but Ember got something similar as team damage buff in case of people using fire based weapons, or a bit more universal with flash accelerant. Stomp is god like CC, however Ember can do pretty much the same non stop with WoF, accelerant spam and various status weapons. Saryn is incredible for map wide damage and scaling support by viral uptime, however soloing high level missions with the frame is a pain by the lack of effecicent on demand CC(like I did say, spore should CC the target briefly) as well as single target damage(eximus toxic ancients are a pain to kill at high levels, since they are incredible resistant to your normal way of doing damage and require a different modded weapon to deal with them, similar as fire eximus on Ember, what are still more manageable by the CC).

Why would you struggle against grenier?

During the last 2 years DE just pushed out insane damage buffs across the board with frame rewords, primed mods, event mods and newer weapons. I did not use status weapons for most extra armor sortis in the last year, given that you can punch through that with Ember with plain fire dps at fairly reasonable speed, what would be a utterly impossible task to accomplish 2 years ago.

Why would you need a very long lasting accelerant stun, if your weapon(if we talk about high levels) will provide that in form of fire procs(on every single shot, on everything you hit, 100% guaranteed)?

Why would you need finishers, given that you can acquire the ability to bypass armor at any level with ranged weapons? Same as you can acquire the ability to bypass aura protection with weapons like the Mara detron while still doing insane damage, different to all other frames but chroma in the hole game.

Ember is one of the most compatible and incompatible damage frames for status weapons. While only a few can be used for scaling, status weapons and status modding cost you next to no damage, different to all the other frames, since you mainly scale on fire damage. Future more you can put actually ineffective elemental combos against a faction on weapons that you just need for the proc, what would be a massive dps loss on other frames. Also the biggest disadvantage of weapons with great CC, armor or aura removal does not apply to you what is in general bad damage. Instead you can actually use weapons that provide great CC full time and even fix actually low raw damage weapons like a status modded boar prime to work literally as good as top end weapons on other frames for damage. While this is as we speak not that big of a deal any more with DE handing out insane damage to everybody, to a point where status weapons are a thing of the past or literally the same level of stupid(staticor or more recently akstilleto prime, what is just a massive slap in the face for any status rifle in the game).

2 years ago Ember was considered a terrible dps frame at high levels, just as it is today. I however play it since years because it is fairly good at what it does and mostly just underrated.

Fire is one of the most powerful damage types vs unarmored targets, exactly the thing you shoot in high level armored missions with Ember and a proper status weapon or in a 4 CP team.

Fire ball works like a lot of other abilities, it does the same thing, at the same price and kind of in the same way.

Accelerant is good, beside making Ember incredible limited with weapon and modding choices.

Fire Blast, as pointed out needs a rework to work as a proper area denial tool.

WoF is all right as CC tool at high levels, it could use some changes from my pov, however most people that use Ember only at low levels do not agree with me on that.

Edit: Edited to clarify a bit.

Edited by Djego27

10 hours ago, zzzNitro said:

First off I'm a Main Ember Tenno, 9 Formas on that beautifull hot frame, mind you.

How about no? Fireball is a similar ability to Frost's Freeze, knocking down sounds more like Blast proc instead of Fire and splitting to hit more targets doesn't make sense, much less seeking out enemies.

Blast is apart of fire, and with logic like that, WoF's augment should be removed, no? even fireblast has the same mechanic. 

My Accelerant last for 40 seconds, are you suggesting stunning enemies for that long? There's already an augment for sharing fire damage, and 100% proc? Do you even know what balance means?

Excaliburs blind can last just as long and no one bats an eye so 40 sec is better than 2 seconds that'll get you killed in high levels. yes there is, and it only works on players that have heat equiped. 100% status proc isn't op so its not game breaking so settle down.

The ring is stupid, I'll grant that, but at least ask for it to receive range from mods instead of just making it a mix of Snowglobe and Hallowed Grounds. As for buff to power strenght, what? Now you are just picking abilities from other warframes...

Ember should grant players in group something useful, frost can already give armor with his fourth augment mod. all i did was just come up with something random.

1. Augment. 2. No. 3. That's stupid, if you play Ember and don't carry Heat and High Status weapons you are an idiot.

1. only 5 enemies can be hit at a time meaning high range doesnt mean much for wof, 3. well we can rule out that im not an idiot, how about you talk about why you gotta sounds like an A******? not all weapons have high status for fire, 100% heat status for all weapons means players could use other elements for their builds like gas or radiation which are stronger than heat. think about endgame and not the level 30's you think you're wrecking.

4. This might be the single good idea you have, but instead of the longer the ability is up it would be better(and more consistent) that each time the explosion hits a target the damage gains a multiplier, that way it scales with the enmies. 

That would make it a niche Frame and put her at the top of the Meta for Fire related missions. We already get energy, get your self a Medi-ray instead. Saryn does something too similar to that.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Chaotic_Mayhem30 said:

Blast is a part of fire, and with logic like that, WoF's augment should be removed, no? even fireblast has the same mechanic. 

How about an augment then, same a WoF, right? No need to rework.

Excaliburs blind can last just as long and no one bats an eye so 40 sec is better than 2 seconds that'll get you killed in high levels. yes there is, and it only works on players that have heat equiped. 100% status proc isn't op so its not game breaking so settle down.

While true, this is statement is wrong, for a blinded enemy only get's stunned briefly and later has accuracy drop and alertness drop, and again, this is already similar for Ember stuns the enemies briefly and grants them the gift of dying by fire.

Ember should grant players in group something useful, frost can already give armor with his fourth augment mod. all i did was just come up with something random.

Already does with an augment. Otherwise, Ember is the one that should receive useful buff from the team, try learning a thing or two about roles on squads.

1. only 5 enemies can be hit at a time meaning high range doesnt mean much for wof, 3. well we can rule out that im not an idiot, how about you talk about why you gotta sounds like an A******? not all weapons have high status for fire, 100% heat status for all weapons means players could use other elements for their builds like gas or radiation which are stronger than heat. think about endgame and not the level 30's you think you're wrecking.

1. So? don't use high range then. Do you even mod bruh?. 3. I'm not so sure about that, and if you must know, I kind of am one, also do you also want 4 composite status on every weapon?

PD: Learn to quote please, it was hell to make a proper response.

Edited by zzzNitro