Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration issue with Direct X 10 and 11?

M.Cghost21398

Does anyone ever notice when you turn off directX 10 and 11 for warframe PC the matchmaking is absolutely perfect, but it makes the game look blurry and clippy? THEN once you turn it on, matchmaking just goes downhill hard! now I have been researching this for about a week or so and i keep hearing the same issue over and over again until one day someone brought up that it might be a port or latency issue. Now i've tried to set the ports through warframe in the settings and nothing was working, I was getting the same issue. Now as for the latency, i'm not sure what do. Is there a way to fix it manully? is this something DE has to fix? or like maybe is it Direct X 10 and 11 being buggy that DE has to also look into? If anyone can answer this question for me that would a big help for me and a lot of other people. thank you!

Edited by M.Cghost21398

3 hours ago, BambooYou said:

I haven't noticed that it makes the game blurry. It fixed the bug that made it impossible to play the game multiplayer, so I'm not really complaining. 

hasn't for me, a guy from game stop said to just check for latency just today so im gonna see what devices i can turn off cause run wifi on my lenovo laptop. so it can run the game im just check for connection for now...

This is a huge problem considering I have seen so many people on this forum having the same issue and DE has said nothing about it to my knowledge. The reason it is such a big problem for me is that it occurs on multiple laptops, Directx 9 looks like crap, and the biggest problem is that when I uncheck DX10 and DX11 my FPS goes from 60 to 25. It is ridiculous. This issue has basically forced me into being a solo player because I either have to play by myself or use DX 9 and screw everyone else over because I am useless when the fps is so low I can't even aim or the graphics are so blurry I can't see anything on dark levels like most of the infested tilesets. I have quit the game on and off so many times because so many things are a pain to solo. For example right now I have to get 3 of the orokin moon mods to start the war within but from what I have seen most of the tests are a pain to solo. 

EDIT: just re-enabled Directx 10 and Directx 11 and my FPS tanked even though before touching the DX check marks I got 60 fps so basically unchecking and checking them again screwed me over. Maybe I'll try warframe again in another year but I am kinda sick of uninstalling and reinstalling the game because stuff like this happens constantly.

Edited by topshrek