Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

PDgOqJ8.jpg

FERROX 

• Discharge a rail of ionized death or throw the Ferrox like a spear and create a localized field of attraction no enemy can escape from!

Visit the Market or the Energy Lab in your Dojo to start the Ferrox research now!

VEXILLUS CLOAK

• March through the battlefield with this Corpus cloak.

MvKg6Bs.jpg

MASHED GLYPH PACK

• A collection of glyphs, using captured frames from the 100 Days of Warframe video by Digital Extremes & MASHED.

Foundry Cancelling

• Foundry items can now be cancelled while in the ‘Build’ stage, and all resources (except Argon) will be refunded back to you instantly! This is done by clicking the red 'X' on the item itself in the Foundry Screen. You no longer need to make a Support Ticket to undo an accidental crafting - you have the power now!  

*Please note: Items started before U19.13.0 cannot be cancelled! 

Operation: The Pacifism Defect is over! 

4:06 PM ET Status: We are experiencing a slight delay and are working to get you your rightfully deserved Ignis Wraith. Thank you for your patience! 

4:18 PM ET Status: The original script had a hiccup, so we're running a fixed up script to get you your rewards. Please note that certain clans who had already receive the inbox message will receive it again, but it will not grant them another set of rewards. Thanks guys! 

4:50 PM ET Status: The script has been run! All rewards have been sent to those who qualified. Have fun lighting up your enemies, Tenno! 

All eligible Clans have been rewarded their goods based on the tiers here:

The operation is over but Synthula is here to stay! This new Resource can be found in the same spots and can be used to make Stims for you and your clanmates. Stims can be used on any NPCs in need of your aid - Rescue Targets, Sortie Defense Targets, etc.

Additions: 

• You can now sort your Relics by Name, Refinement, and Owned!

Changes:

• Rhino no longer has a Mastery Rank requirement! Previous to this change, Rhino required a Mastery Rank of 2 to use. Since Rhino is the first Warframe accessible by boss drops, we have removed the Mastery Rank to improve the new player experience. 
  • Replaced Orokin Cell with Gallium, and replaced Neural Sensors with Morphics as a crafting requirement in the Rhino Blueprint. This is also in the interest of using Rare Resources found on earlier planets to allow for Rhino to be crafted earlier on! 
  • Maroo can now be interrupted if you want to progress the conversation in her Bazaar! 
  • Oberon’s Beastmaster Passive no longer works on hostile Kavats in the Sands of Inaros quest. Sadly these Kavats must hate you and they must die.
  • Mesa’s Peacemaker ability now ignores all invulnerable enemies.
  • Rifle Amp and Shotgun Amp Auras now apply to Titania’s Dex Pixia weapons.
  • Lost or stolen weapons now visibly appear through walls to the player who owns it.
  • Assassination nodes will permanently display the respective Boss portrait when hovering over the node. 
  • Moved the ‘Miscellaneous’ Inventory category to the end of the selection line.
  • Made improvements towards performance in the Relays. 
  • Made improvements towards loading Landing Crafts with a plethora of Noggles (cough cough Reb...). 
  • Updated Stance Mod descriptions to read "Stance:" rather than "STANCE -".
  • Shifted the Officium Syandana to better sit on Warframes based on creator feedback.
  • Fortress Scanner alarms will no longer play for the entire duration of security detection, instead will play only when initially detected.
  • Tweaked numerous Mod Upgrade UI components to add icons and remove redundancies. 
  • Tweaked the Grineer AI behavior in Vor’s Prize to be a bit more aggressive when it comes to letting you escape in the Liset.
  • Tweaked the Mastery Rank Up text to be Title Case instead of all UPPERCASE.
  • Toned down the slowed Cold FX on enemies due to excessive Bloom.
  • Removed Hyena Pack and The Raptor from the Simulacrum.
  • Removed Kavor Defectors from the Simulacrum. 
  • Removed the UI sound for Objective markers. 

Fixes:

• Fixed rare crash when starting the game or opening the Arsenal.
  • Fixed a memory leak that would occur if you placed Oro Ornaments in certain rooms out of view in your Landing Craft; sparks would continue to spawn when out of view but since the room they were in was dormant the effects would be frozen in time and wouldn't expire until you approached (causing a hitch when descending the ramp as they all expired simultaneously) or crashed.
  • Fixed the Coaction Drift Mod not fully applying when put into the Exilus slot as opposed to a non-Exilus slot. 
  • Fixed the Physique Aura applying inconsistent Health values to each squadmate. 
  • Fixed being able to stack speed buffs exponentially with Dispatch Overdrive and a toggled 4th Warframe ability (Excalibur, Valkyr, etc) . 
  • Fixed being able to use Nezha’s Blazing Chakram to bypass nerves, doors, and barrier in The Jordas Verdict. 
  • Fixed Auras being applied to Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones.
  • Fixed Nyx’s Assimilate Augment not allowing teammates to charge you up by fire absorption.
  • Fixed  Mesa’s Peacemaker ability not applying camera shake when firing.
  • Fixed Specters getting their Energy drained twice per tick (when using an ability that drains over time).
  • Fixed getting stuck in the Archwing Revive animation when attempting to revive someone.
  • Fixed the Javlok disappearing when being thrown into water.
  • Fixed Azima’s disc lingering forever which could result in a performance dip.
  • Fixed players standing in front of you and blocking your view of Maroo when talking to her. 
  • Fixed the Javlok not having a firing animation when on a zipline and also not being able to throw it.
  • Fixed seeing multiple Operative health bars in Sortie Defense.
  • Fixed Mesa Specter’s not being able to cast Shatter Shield.
  • Fixed a crash in relation to running DX11.
  • Fixed previewing quest keys not showing their dioramas.
  • Fixed some quest key items missing descriptions. 
  • Fixed Sugatras being incorrectly positioned on numerous weapons.
  • Fixe the Akstiletto Conclave Skin clip shifting to the wrong spot.
  • Fixed headshots and kill-shot sounds not playing properly.
  • Fixed missing pickup sounds for the Javlok.
  • Fixed numerous TennoGen Syandanas clipping through Warframes. 
  • Fixed Limbo’s Noble stance Bow idle using the wrong animation.
  • Fixed more items not able to be Chat linked.
  • Fixed the Patient Zero quest Mesa Specter holding a random purple object.
  • Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe ability radius stating the incorrect value in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed format cost for when "increasing Way capacity by 1" to have a comma, and made Focus names Title Case when in "commit Focus changes" prompt instead of UPPERCASE.
  • Fixed inconsistent capitalization on enemy names in the Simulacrum. 
  • Fixed cases of incorrect localized text.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Added status update about Ignis Wraith distribution completed

Hello. Any chance to get any of the following bugs fixed?

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Index UI: time left indication is hidden if "Overlay map" is chosen or if you just press "M" to switch mimimap position;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Edited by Noktin
Thanks for your time.

To say honestly I'm a bit dissapointed with the Clan Event.

I expected something like this:

Warlord creates a special alert-like mission which are eligeable only for clan members. No scoring needed. Only one, maybe hard and medium-long mission to complete. Any clan member who completes it receives a reward chosen by warlord. To start a mission clan points are required, which are generated over time or maybe by some activity, like clan members scoring in regular events like this one we had. 

So basically what I expected was the system to create events for clannies with customizable difficulty/reward (better rewards cost more clan points, higher difficulty reduces cost) to add more value to clans and have some fun, the way we want to have.
But what we get instead, is Hema 2.0. If upcoming kingpin is to take same path, it will alienate a lot of players.

Edited by SonicSonedit