Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

7 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

• Fixed the Javlok disappearing when being thrown into water.

@[DE]Drew This also happens with Mutalist Cernos Gas Clouds. I was doing a corpus defence (cant remember the map) but it has the cryopod in an area where there are puddle-like streams leading to corridors and if you try to launch the gas cloud into the choke point and it hits the water on the ground, the gas cloud never happens.

Just now, CherryPauper said:

Anyone get the Ignis Wraith BP mailed? Our clan satisfied the requirement, but we didn't get it : /

Nope, few people in my clan waiting on it too.  We know we defenitely got it 'cos our combined clan score was over 5,000 and Shadow Clans only needed 720 to pass, and only 4,200 to be i nthe top 10%, so yeah... waiting to see when we're given our rewards.

So we were supposed to get our ignis wraith bp and research if we earned it with this update but we got nothing. What is going on? First you make us wait almost two hours for the update to get our rewards instead of having an automatic script in the first place and then you don't actually give us the rewards? This had better be hotfixed today. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Erf No Bp In my inventory for ignis or in my clan + was just finishing Jordas Verdict trials and no arcanes (the dynamic pages was saying thirnd nerve destroyed + golem defeated but no victory) :'( for me and 5 clanmates RIP Update 19.13.0

Edited by K4rliX
precision