Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

15 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Hello. Any chance to get any of the following bugs fixed?

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;

It also resets when you die in the arena and while you're standing at extraction.

• Fixed being able to use Nezha’s Blazing Chakram to bypass nerves, doors, and barrier in The Jordas Verdict. 

RIP Nezha that was the less disturbing glitch in jv. For exemple look at those ones when you die on part 3 inside and dont be rez asap you cant revive until mission completed or another example you can have UI frame setup on Archwing UI after destroying a nerve and take the exit. Its way more disturbing than nehza... and lor with bomb dispawn or took a way long to spawn ect ect... fix this please

I love all the fixes. Any chance you could look at these soon?:

This one might have been addressed. I haven't re-tested spawn rates or reactant drop rates for Excavation yet

Also, walking while crouched while holding a throwing weapon has a higher stance, which triggers the horizontal sensor beam in grineer spy missions.

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Update 19.13.0 is live and I'm sure you're wondering where your rewards are. We are experiencing a slight delay and are working to get you your rightfully deserved Ignis Wraith. Thank you for your patience! 

Apparently i'm not patient enough >.>