Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

My clan is Ghost Clan.

Our total point amount is 3,368 when check Clan Statistic - To get in Top 10% you cant be lower than 1,888 total points.. 

We got Gold Trophy and everyone got Ignis Wraith Blueprint to craft from foundry, but we didnt got a Ignis Wraith Research. ?!

1 hour ago, PurpleNyxPrime said:

welp thanks for "fixing" terminator nyx to now be a solo only frame

I believe you misread the fix. What they fixed was NOT having the ability to have team mates charge your Assimilate bubble.

Edit I am stupid i just realized what you meant. It wasn't working the way absorb is supposed to work regardless so I wouldn't call it a nerf. this is indeed an actual fix

Edited by gunslinger20121

1 minute ago, gunslinger20121 said:

The thing is that isn't how absorb was supposed to work regardless.

Yes, but it was a massive improvement upon her ult, initially, her ult could be abused by the other players to leave her without any energy, which is why I would never use her ult in the first place. Assimilate improved her ult by not only making it slightly mobile, but getting rid of this feature that has such a negative effect on the ability.

2 minutes ago, Montuoro100 said:

Yes, but it was a massive improvement upon her ult, initially, her ult could be abused by the other players to leave her without any energy, which is why I would never use her ult in the first place. Assimilate improved her ult by not only making it slightly mobile, but getting rid of this feature that has such a negative effect on the ability.

While true I can't really fault DE for fixing an actual bug. 

Edit: Personally the bug I want them to fix is the bug on atlas 1

Edited by gunslinger20121

THe relic changes are great, sortable relics is a huge step forward, but can just get a notation of vaulted relics. I'm tired of trying to figure out if a relic has something vaulted on it or not in the 10s you have to choose one in a long survival. If it is not currently in the drop tables it should have some kind of icon or indicator.

@[DE]Drew

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes could be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide
Since 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

2 minutes ago, --WAYLANDER-- said:

and no DELUXE CHROMA  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Yeah, tbh I think they should give folks an update on that, limbo, and the charger model since they are all apparently farther behind than it appeared.

Thanks for the update. Cool new weapon, lots of good fixes, good stuff. However...can we please recolor our Wraith and Vandal stuff already? I mean come on, how is it a GOOD thing to remove a feature from certain weapons and cosmetics that are supposed to be better? That reasoning that it's for bragging rights is ridiculous. That's what the Prime gold coloring was for originally, but we can recolor that now, so why not Wraith and Vandal stuff? "Hey man, I got a cool new Ferrari in bright red! It's so rad! Great thing about it is it doesn't have wheels! It's so it stands out from all the others!

While all the other red Ferraris are cruising down the highway, mine is stuck in the driveway and standing out like a sore thumb! It's so great!" I hope that sounded ridiculous to you, because it was, and it's the same principal for Wraith and Vandal items. Removing our ability to customize these items just makes us not want to use them, or to put a skin on it when one becomes available. Unfortunately, there's no skin for the Ignis, so I'm not even going to bother building the weapon. I don't need the mastery, and I don't need a slightly better Ignis that can't fit my color scheme. Thanks for the event, but I feel like I got nothing out of it. The cosmetics look worse than the originals because we can't recolor them, and you didn't even bother to PBR them in the process, so I'll never use them as they look terrible. And the Ignis is the same story, I won't use it because it looks like crap with that boring black and red color scheme.

It's design decisions like these that are pushing me away from this game. I haven't even done a Sortie in the last like 3 days, which is crazy because I'm pretty sure I only missed one since Rivens were added. I was considering buying Banshee prime access, but again, I'm holding off because I just don't feel like it's worth it right now. There's not enough to do in the game and you're still not fixing these basic problems with the game. This event was extremely lackluster and seemingly lazy. The new mode could be interesting if it mixed up the formula a bit, but right now it's pretty mind-numbingly boring. And the rewards we got from this were again lackluster. Just reskins of stuff we already have, but skins we can't customize.

I'd rather get a slap in the face as a reward to snap me out of the trance that boring a$$ mode put me in. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm pretty disappointed and I hope that the bard frame comes out soon and is good enough to rekindle my passion for Warframe, because right now, it's fading fast, and events like this do not help at all.

Since I complained when the event went live, I now feel obliged to thank you guys for the damage control on the event. With the point requirements reduced, it, while still grindy, became perfectly doable. Thanks for actually caring!