Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

20 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fortress Scanner alarms will no longer play for the entire duration of security detection, instead will play only when initially detected.

Whyyyyyy

I liked it how it was before! Now how am I supposed to know when the turrets will oneshot me from across the map? >.>

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Update 19.13.0 is live and I'm sure you're wondering where your rewards are. We are experiencing a slight delay and are working to get you your rightfully deserved Ignis Wraith. Thank you for your patience! 

ah, i thought this might be the case. If you guys are workin on it then thanks, and we shall wait :)

Just now, Crusbee said:

when your shadow clan wasnt eligeble for the wraith bp even though we got like 1,124 points but thats fine :    ^   ) unless ive read it wrong :p

My ghost clan just received its gold trophy. So hopefully the Ignis wraith BP is on the way.

just hang tight.

24 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

That red text was such a troll, mentioning rhythm when talking about what was coming in the update.

Th at red text was such a troll, saying WHERES MY IGNIS WRAITH MOM before regional chat started spamming it.

7 minutes ago, Kratzwerk said:

I accept someones camera shake fetish, but please add a toggle finally. Thanks for ruining Mesa.

john-cleese-no.gif

So very much this.. please no camera shake on anything ever.

it's a motion sickness thing, it gives me the VERY uncomfortable illusion that *I'M* the one moving, and not something on a screen.

1 minute ago, Stoner74 said:

Why? Just... Why?

Because all good things must come to an end. Eventually. After an eternity of being left as they were, leading us to believe it was a feature when in fact the good thing was a bug.

So, in conclusion: all good things are probably a bug.

3 minutes ago, Redemptionist said:

Because all good things must come to an end. Eventually. After an eternity of being left as they were, leading us to believe it was a feature when in fact the good thing was a bug.

So, in conclusion: all good things are probably a bug.

I will remember what you said, for the future. 

Wisdom at its finest. 

What hapens to players who are in an inactive clans? if  nobody played besides me . We have palyesrs who did not leged in for 700 days . I tried my best bat was not enough. Is there any way to get the ignis wraith? Maybe in the near future?