Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Update 19.13.0 is live and I'm sure you're wondering where your rewards are. We are experiencing a slight delay and are working to get you your rightfully deserved Ignis Wraith. Thank you for your patience! 

Following up! The original script had a hiccup, so we're running a fixed up script to get you your rewards. Please note that certain clans who had already receive the inbox message will receive it again, but it will not grant them another set of rewards. Thanks guys! 

Just now, TennoSimons said:

Yeah, thanks. My dojo got the Ignis Research (thanks for that!) 

but we have not personally received our Ignises. Ignisi? Ignisae?

did your clan manage to get to victory tier? cuz if u get to 10% i think u wont get the ignis bp but instead u get the research

37 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Mesa’s Peacemaker ability now ignores all invulnerable enemies

Awe,  it was fun shooting the shot out of something and not actually doing anything but procing fire and stuff on them :P

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Following up! The original script had a hiccup, so we're running a fixed up script to get you your rewards. Please note that certain clans who had already receive the inbox message will receive it again, but it will not grant them another set of rewards. Thanks guys! 

awesome thanks for the quick responses and fixes :)

37 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

• Fixed Nyx’s Assimilate Augment not allowing teammates to charge you up by fire absorption.

If this means that players can drain my energy while I am using Nyx’s ultimate again, can you please remove this, it's so annoying for in the heat of battle to loose all your energy because of either someone trolling or a misplaced shot. This "bug" was a major improvement to the ability when it launched.

1 minute ago, TennoSimons said:

Yeah, thanks. My dojo got the Ignis Research (thanks for that!) 

but we have not personally received our Ignises. Ignisi? Ignisae?

I'm wondering this as well. Considering that we got an update just a few moments ago, it could be that A. personal copies were not yet delivered or B. Achieving "hardcore" tier overrides the "participation" tier... Eh. Doesn't really matter, and I think we'll see in a couple of hours.

We are a 2 person clan and scored 1208 points each.

For some reason our total is 1520.

2x1208 = 2416 points which should make us eligible for the ignis bp research. But because DE fail at simple math we dont get it. AMAZING

Fix please 

Edited by Delamir

Alright, after playtesting, i can say with confidence that Mesa Peacemaker has become irritating now. That screen shake is horrible honestly. It wont matter much against few low level enemies because they die very soon. But against high level enemies when the aiming circle narrows, the camera shake is crazy! I hope they revert it back to what it was. If it ain't broke, don't fix it please.

Is there any plan to add clan scores from missions that finished after the navigation popup disappeared? In previous events, this was the case, we could run events starting after the mission disappeared. I believe Shadow Debt and Rathuum was this case. You can run alerts that disappear but still get the orokin catalyst, etc. I ran with my clan at the last minute, when they were available, and it doesn't count for the clan score.