Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, Delamir said:

We are a 2 person clan and scored 1208 points each.

For some reason our total is 1520.

2x1208 = 2416 points which should make us eligible for the ignis bp research. But because DE fail at simple math we dont get it. AMAZING

Fix please 

You did remember to take into account that for your clan score, it only counts your personal best? So unless you only did a single mission with 302 evacuated defectors, the score is likely correct.

Just now, Tomppak said:

You did remember to take into account that for your clan score, it only counts your personal best? So unless you only did a single mission with 302 evacuated defectors, the score is likely correct.

I sure did :)

We did a single mission with 302 evacs. 1208 is our PB 

my clan has gotten gold trophy + research, I have not personally obtained a blueprint yet however, also please keep in mind that the clan score is the highest score each individual clan member gets on the 3rd mission added together, not total score added together.

1 hour ago, SonicSonedit said:

To say honestly I'm a bit dissapointed with the Clan Event.

I expected something like this:

Warlord creates a special alert-like mission which are eligeable only for clan members. No scoring needed. Only one, maybe hard and medium-long mission to complete. Any clan member who completes it receives a reward chosen by warlord. To start a mission clan points are required, which are generated over time or maybe by some activity, like clan members scoring in regular events like this one we had. 

So basically what I expected was the system to create events for clannies with customizable difficulty/reward (better rewards cost more clan points, higher difficulty reduces cost) to add more value to clans and have some fun, the way we want to have.
But what we get instead, is Hema 2.0. If upcoming kingpin is to take same path, it will alienate a lot of players.

Who knows, maybe DE will completely crashed WarFrame into the lake. I do however agree, that this event was not as enjoyable, and yes with SonicSonedit's point that Clan Event should be encouraging Clans Member to do some thing, about End Game for higher MR dedicated player, might not go according as planned. I guess DE might as well rethink what is failing, successful, and if ever to realize WarFrame into the original concept and regain their grounds. Following most online MMO games nowadays, I can't say it is healthy. But I feel DE is getting some where, maybe we are getting there, and need to re-Focus (pun).

Note: DE __> Damage 3.0, Next Mod Evlution? Passive Tree for Frame? Enhanced Customization? Dreaming a bit too far, maybe.

On the bright side, I must commend DE for doing well for Starting players, it get to the point as starting out to jump into Intermediate, once you finish your Main Quest of course, secret Quest an side quest are some what Event based, 

Main Point: DE refocus, keep polishing the game, and excel in each Frame's ability maybe give that Hero vs Villain's view with Frames? Anyhow, remember to take it easy and sleep well. Can't have more Frames Rebuff because some one a bit unhappy. Another thought: If WarFrame is being hunted, can we have Umbra as badass version? Benefit of Umbra: Corpus and Grineer doesn't work against them, Operator and more enjoyable cosmetic?

1 minute ago, Delamir said:

I sure did :)

We did a single mission with 302 evacs. 1208 is our PB 

Huh. Weird. And you both were part of the clan at the start of the event? Neither of you crashed at the end of that run or something to invalidate the score?
If not, I'd wait for a day or so, just to see if DE fixes it, and if not, send a ticket to support.

So, my Ghost clan has gotten a score of 464 (I'm the only active member) and I have yet to get the personal blueprint for the Ignis Wraith. I know the rewards have been handed out, because I got the Silver trophy, but I have yet to the the bp still.

From the comments, I take it many other people are getting the same issue?

Edited by Dominus87
spelling

19 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed  Mesa’s Peacemaker ability not applying camera shake when firing.

Oh god, why do try so hard to make us stop playing her...
It's almost as bad as Archwing 6DoF   if not worse  >_<

Edited by Ssschah
wrong quote...

So let us itterate the current complaints here...

1. No personal Ignis Wraith reward, only clan research for it has been received so far, and some people are still missing that
  2. No Limbo rework
  3. No Chroma Deluxe
  4. No Bardframe
  5. A new crappy looking cloak that looks like your warframe is trying to wear a curtain
  6. A new power-creeped Javlok that's about 3 months late
  7. No Helminth Charger updates
  8. Features the game had that made it better have now been patched to be worse (The incredibly unecessary screen shake on mesa's peacemaker)

DE.  Roll back this update, rethink this update, and redeploy this update with some SUBSTANCE!

Just now, Konachibi said:

1. No personal Ignis Wraith reward, only clan research for it has been received so far, and some people are still missing that

I get my ignis wraith bp reward, the script might be not running for everyone yet

Just now, Konachibi said:

2. No Limbo rework
  3. No Chroma Deluxe
  4. No Bardframe
  5. A new crappy looking cloak that looks like your warframe is trying to wear a curtain
  6. A new power-creeped Javlok that's about 3 months late
  7. No Helminth Charger updates
  8. Features the game had that made it better have now been patched to be worse (The incredibly unecessary screen shake on mesa's peacemaker)

DE.  Roll back this update, rethink this update, and redeploy this update with some SUBSTANCE!

So... your saying this update has a distinct lack of girth, your probably right XD