Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 19.13.0

[DE]Drew

53 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

That red text was such a troll, mentioning rhythm when talking about what was coming in the update.

i freaked thinking bard.

also where is my gold trophy i hit gold score not silver and wheres our clans participants ignis bp we got 2k more than needed for all who took part to recieve it

Is that cancel button in the foundry going to see a design update? Looks like something from Windows 95 and doesn't mesh well with the rest of the interface.

Additionally, those glyphs would be better without the watermark.

Edited by Sean

2 minutes ago, I-Am-MoMoJoJo said:

I know, sounds grt right, until you realize that they mean it simply wont shoot at invulnerable enemies, invulnerable enemies are still invulnerable.

Maybe it's because I don't play Mesa, but isn't that a good thing? You're not wasting shots on enemies you can't hurt anyway.

Just now, DeadEyedChicken said:

also where is my gold trophy i hit gold score not silver and wheres our clans participants ignis bp we got 2k more than needed for all who took part to recieve it

I got my gold trophy and bp, script might not yet run for everyone's account

2 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

I got my gold trophy and bp, script might not yet run for everyone's account

they gave me silver and no bp

Storm Clans must earn:  2,520 Points. we earned 4.6k

for trophy
Storm clan members must hit 4500 POINTS for gold i hit     5.6k

8 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

Huh. Weird. And you both were part of the clan at the start of the event? Neither of you crashed at the end of that run or something to invalidate the score?
If not, I'd wait for a day or so, just to see if DE fixes it, and if not, send a ticket to support.

Yeah me and my girlfriend started it together back in December. And the run went smooth no crashes or anything.

I will keep a look out and contact support if it is not fixed

Well, got both the Ignis BP in the inbox, and the gold trophy, and the clan research, plus obviously the personal rewards that were unlocked during the mission. Nothing is missing, give it a few moments people.

Looks like there has been a slight mishap while you tried to fix stuff :

Javlok lost the primary fire's area of effect damage with this update.

Furthermore, it still has no sliding animation for its secondary fire, so you're locked for the whole sliding animation if you try to shoot.

Please fix it :sadcry:

Edited by lukaself

46 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Oh dear lord why!! There goes my entire energy pool again.

Yep, worst fix ever. Just ran a mission with a Nova and her #2 popped me instantly. In one fell swoop my main build has been completely hobbled.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Update 19.13.0 is live and I'm sure you're wondering where your rewards are. We are experiencing a slight delay and are working to get you your rightfully deserved Ignis Wraith. Thank you for your patience! 

The script has been run! All rewards have been sent to those who qualified. Have fun lighting up your enemies, Tenno!

9 minutes ago, Darkfeather21 said:

Maybe it's because I don't play Mesa, but isn't that a good thing? You're not wasting shots on enemies you can't hurt anyway.

It is 100% a good thing yes, but I believe the person thought that Mesas 4 ignored invulnerability, which would be super OP, good change :)

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

You can now sort your Relics by Name, Refinement, and Owned!

Can we also please get a 'Recent' sorting to go as well? This change really messed up which of my relics are 'safe to use' (i.e. not out of circulation) and which are, well, not.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fortress Scanner alarms will no longer play for the entire duration of security detection, instead will play only when initially detected.

Thank you. Playing F. with muted sound was not a way to go.