Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warbros Prime's True Event Score Denied by DE

facepalm1337

4 minutes ago, Graphene314 said:

That's not proof. Come back to me with proof.

The proof is that your score didnt count, guy. You for real?

I don't need to provide proof of anything. You didn't get the score. All is how it should be.

Edited by Skaleek

2 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

No, it's not the same. Fissures don't have a competitive scoring system with a definitive date set to end. Fissures are a co-operative venture that have no reason to lock you out once you've started the mission. 2pm EST.

Excuse me? Fissures DO have a definitive date set to end. They have the EXACT time until it ends posed RIGHT THERE in the open for EVERYONE to see.

1 minute ago, Graphene314 said:

Turns out I have a live outside of this game. As does many other of Warbros Prime and many other clans.

Funny to say that while raging about something minor as the placement in an online-game, don't you think?

1 minute ago, LordRaine said:

If DE can't be bothered to be consistant, then that's their fault. In a good game, we wouldn't have to MAKE assumptions. The way things are would be clearly spelled out.

When joining Warframe you accepted the fact, as stated by DE, that DE is allowed to change anything whenever they want.
Stop raging about it.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

Funny to say that while raging about something minor as the placement in an online-game, don't you think?

When joining Warframe you accepted the fact, as stated by DE, that DE is allowed to change anything whenever they want.
Stop raging about it.

Nobody is raging.

But somebody here is brownnosing.

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Regular alerts =/= events where there is a very real competition for the top 10%, and someone else's last minute score could mean someone else getting knocked out of their ten percent perch.

except that's not how it's worked in the past. I was in 50th-ish place for the Survival event when it ended.....then an hour later after people learned the sleek I ended up 555-ish...all runs were started just before the event ended, and finished long after it ended.

5 minutes ago, Karixolu said:

Excuse me? Fissures DO have a definitive date set to end. They have the EXACT time until it ends posed RIGHT THERE in the open for EVERYONE to see.

8 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

No, it's not the same. Fissures don't have a competitive scoring system with a definitive date set to end. Fissures are a co-operative venture that have no reason to lock you out once you've started the mission. 2pm EST.

Fissures have a minimum time to begin but gain nothing from stopping you by kicking you out once you've begun them. It would be unfair to other clans to extend your scoring just because of a forum tantrum.

Plus your methodology of going about it is less than stellar, being rude, creating threads talking down to the rest of the population and to DE. You deserve nothing.

Even though the demeanor wouldnt actually cause DE to stop your score from counting, the fact you finished late is what cost you your first place. Next time plan accordingly and then you can do your bragging all over the forums.

Edited by Skaleek

1 minute ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

These made me laugh, like super hard! I love how you fancy yourself superior. 

I've had Glen do the same missions I'm doing because his sleekalarms are going off, like getting hundreds of rare 5 cores in an hour. Sometimes a week later something patches it but either doesn't or just breaks the mission. DE's distaste for Warbros, hell, a lot of dislike for Warbros, isn't new.

2 minutes ago, hurlawhirl said:

Because you don't think it isn't important, does not mean we don't, or shouldn't.

Sure, and congrats on your scores (I assume you are part of Warbros?). And I mean that. But don't expect anyone but the few in your clan to be that worried about 1 place difference in a leaderboard that makes no difference for rewards. If you were talking about being knocked out of the top 10% because of this or something similar, I would be more sympathetic. As it is is I understand why an assumption was made that if you started before 2PM, your score would count. This has happened in some previous events. But I also personally wouldn't have assumed that they would do that this time, and would have planned to start earlier and leave before 2PM, because this is supposed to be a test run for much more competitive clan activities, and I felt personally that they intended this competition to be stricter. 

I understand if you were involved in this why you are unhappy. Feeling like your work isn't counted sucks. But I also understand why DE did it the way they did. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Sure, and congrats on your scores (I assume you are part of Warbros?). And I mean that. But don't expect anyone but the few in your clan to be that worried about 1 place difference in a leaderboard that makes no difference for rewards. If you were talking about being knocked out of the top 10% because of this or something similar, I would be more sympathetic. As it is is I understand why an assumption was made that if you started before 2PM, your score would count. This has happened in some previous events. But I also personally wouldn't have assumed that they would do that this time, and would have planned to start earlier and leave before 2PM, because this is supposed to be a test run for much more competitive clan activities, and I felt personally that they intended this competition to be stricter. 

I understand if you were involved in this why you are unhappy. Feeling like your work isn't counted sucks. But I also understand why DE did it the way they did. 

If you don't care about scores or who wins, then why are you posting in this thread? Why is your opinion relevant at all?

Just now, Skaleek said:

Fissures have a minimum time to begin but gain nothing from stopping you from kicking you out once you've begun them. It would be unfair to other clans to extend your scoring just because of a forum tantrum. Plus your methodology of going about it is less than stellar, being rude, creating threads talking down to the rest of the population and to DE. You deserve nothing.

When was I talking down? I was just stating my point. If anything, YOU are the one being rude. You're being offensive, and disrespectful.

And NO. The fissures do NOT kick you out. Neither did the event. We were still in the mission. Mission didn't end atall. Mission kept going. If you want this to not count, then in future, the same thing should apply to all missions.

Hey Tenno, 

Unlocked the thread as we’d like to clear up any confusion surrounding the timing of Operation: The Pacifism Defect’s end in conjunction with the leader-board results. As noted in the original FAQ thread, the Operation was scheduled to end today, March 9th at 2 p.m ET. When 2 p.m ET hit, the leader-boards were locked to begin preparations to send out rewards to the participating Clans who met the point requirements for each tier. 

Clans that did not complete in-progress missions before 2 p.m ET would not have had their scores updated as a result. Our original deadline was set to ensure Clans could finalize their scores before the cutoff time in order to avoid in-progress missions from contributing to the final tally. 

Thank you!

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno,

Correct me if i'm wrong, but there was always an overtime announcement via redtext for any events with endless mission types, telling when we should stop running because scores will get locked in couple minutes. Except this time.

Just now, Trvldl said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but there was always an overtime announcement via redtext for any events with endless mission types, telling when we should stop running because scores will get locked in couple minutes. Except this time.

then maybe you should've realized that they'd do it this time too

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno, 

Unlocked the thread as we’d like to clear up any confusion surrounding the timing of Operation: The Pacifism Defect’s end in conjunction with the leader-board results. As noted in the original FAQ thread, the Operation was scheduled to end today, March 9th at 2 p.m ET. When 2 p.m ET hit, the leader-boards were locked to begin preparations to send out rewards to the participating Clans who met the point requirements for each tier. 

Clans that did not complete in-progress missions before 2 p.m ET would not have had their scores updated as a result. Our original deadline was set to ensure Clans could finalize their scores before the cutoff time in order to avoid in-progress missions from contributing to the final tally. 

Thank you!

Nowhere is it specifically stated that is the case in the initial post. All that is stated is "This Operation is on now until March 9 at 2 p.m ET!" which is similar to previous events.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno, 

Thank you!

The original thread stated the event ended at that time but was ambiguous as to whether scoring stopped at the same time. You could interpret it either way.

Precedent was that scoring continued, but thanks for the forewarning.

Edited by hurlawhirl
can't spell

Just now, asis_ said:

then maybe you should've realized that they'd do it this time too

My english is not very good, but I mean that redtext always anounced in advance if scores will get locked in couple minutes during endless mission type events, which didn't happen this time.

Just now, Trvldl said:

My english is not very good, but I mean that redtext always anounced in advance if scores will get locked in couple minutes during endless mission type events, which didn't happen this time.

yes but there's a timer when you open up the operation thing and it says in big letters how much time is left :L

It's pretty funny how. Every other event allowed scoring after the bell. In addition to rewards being given out one. Two weeks late. Even as far as a month late. In addition to the statement of " Please leave missions, score will not be counted if you end after time. " It was just ended abruptly.