Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Assimilate fix is a massive nerf

Treebiter

I'm grateful that the change was reverted. I was playing Kuva missions as Nyx just before the patch hit and my level of frustration was rising pretty quick. Every time I tried to revive fallen allies they would shoot my bubble and drain all my energy. Basically even with Zenurik and arcane energize I was constantly running out of energy whenever I activated absorb due to the friendly fire. I was going to come to the forums and complain about how terrible my experience was, only to read the patch notes and realize my suffering was at an end. Thanks :).

4 minutes ago, Treebiter said:

Thanks DE. Now I feel bad for my lapse of faith!

I am a little surprised though. I thought we'd be getting a compromised solution after the recent comment, not a full revert.

I want to believe we had space mom on our side, and it's her main! The Lotus won't let her Nyx mains down. Thanks space mom! 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Thank you so much DE, i can use my favorite frame without being afraid of my allies and help them again!

(discovered just now, a tunnel full of Grineers 80-90 with 3 allies downed in it. I thought "ok, let's die to save them" and i witnessed the miracle! All team revived and thankful to me, that felt good. ^^)

14 minutes ago, MadHatter42 said:

Thank you so much DE, i can use my favorite frame without being afraid of my allies and help them again!

(discovered just now, a tunnel full of Grineers 80-90 with 3 allies downed in it. I thought "ok, let's die to save them" and i witnessed the miracle! All team revived and thankful to me, that felt good. ^^)

tumblr_oc9tu4rAff1v8ljjro1_500.gif

You did good. You did good. :sadcry::blush:

8 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

The blast from an ogris residual wrecks assimilate bubble too. Residual from simulor, penta, azima. Ur kohm is easy to avoid

Aside from the issue being over, and done with, the Kohm is a hitscan weapon with no FX. If youre in its path, you wont know what hit you.

Hope whoever cleverly made the change at first don't repeat the same mistake and do things without considering the implications. This whole fiasco could have been avoided.

But I see it's happening again with the Redeemer fix in the latest patch. After over a year.

Edited by GKDK

• 2 months later...
Just now, (PS4)nic6567 said:

nyx is just a terrible warframe. even her prime variant. Her abilities are due for a rework and she does not scale to high level, players can also just shoot nyx's 4 ability, nyx has been nerfed to the point where she is a warframe i never play anymore.

Dude, you just nekro'd a post that was dead as the issue was resolved a LONG time ago.  DE had reverted the "Fix" to Nyx's Assimilate augment back to where allies don't completely drain her energy anymore.  

7 minutes ago, (PS4)nic6567 said:

nyx is just a terrible warframe. even her prime variant. Her abilities are due for a rework and she does not scale to high level, players can also just shoot nyx's 4 ability, nyx has been nerfed to the point where she is a warframe i never play anymore.

U should really read through the thread and check the date before adding to a topic that's been resolved. Geez

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

Dude, you just nekro'd a post that was dead as the issue was resolved a LONG time ago.  DE had reverted the "Fix" to Nyx's Assimilate augment back to where allies don't completely drain her energy anymore.  

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

U should really read through the thread and check the date before adding to a topic that's been resolved. Geez

it was not my intention to bump the thread, i was just posting my thoughts. its still a good topic to talk about right?

29 minutes ago, (PS4)nic6567 said:

it was not my intention to bump the thread, i was just posting my thoughts. its still a good topic to talk about right?

No. It's about the augment mod for Nyx that had a severe issue caused by a fix. The fix has been reverted.