The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

IGN: wtfbomb153

I was previously in the clan but I left to join a friend's but he was a massive $&*^ towards me earlier today and booted me out

IGN: wtfbomb153

I was previously in the clan but I left to join a friend's but he was a massive $&*^ towards me earlier today and booted me out

IGN: Badgerer

I may have the name of a land mammal however I feel this will only serve to strengthen my selachimorphic abilities, fusing the power and determination of the badger and the relentless predatory instinct of the shark.

Edited by Badgerer

Looking into the game after the last update. Thought it would not catch me but i've already played for more then 40 hours last week. Want to see what opportunities large clan can have=) Thx in advance

IGN: VIliar

btw its not double L in my nick, its capital i and then l

Hi! I'm a somewhat new player to Warframe, but play other games very competitively such as CS:GO. I'm used to team play as I lead a 20 man team of CS:GO vets, and I've recently gotten into the aspects of Warframe. I am a rather low rank (Currently MR:3, a sliver away from MR:4) But I feel I play rather well, and I'm in no way new to shooters. My IGN is "Spar_k", and it would be much appreciated to have a chance at joining this clan. Thanks for your consideration!