Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.13.1

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Enemies that have been targeted for Inaros' Devour are now invulnerable to everything but you while they are being pulled in.

Thank you!  I'll finally stop wanting to kill fellow Tenno for getting me killed by killing the enemy I was consuming to stop myself from being killed! :D

22 minutes ago, ViciousCeph said:

Stop ignis wraith BP from being tradeable, it can lead clans with research to infinite plat OR for BP to be worthless.

It won't change anything one way or the other.

Locking the blueprint only hurts people who currently have the blueprint and wish to trade them. Clans can still simply invite people who can then purchase the blueprint research.

In fact if they locked the blueprint at this point DE would probably just make an extra headache for themselves. Since the only way to get the research would be to get invited to a clan. So people could start a new clan, say they have the research, charge someone plat for a clan invite and by the time the person who payed to get into the clan to buy the research realizes that the clan doesn't actually have it.... "too bad so sad" the person who started the clan has vanished with the plat. Resulting in a ticket that DE has to deal with. 

At least with the blueprint as a tradeable thing there is no question you are getting what you are trading for. 

5 minutes ago, Oreades said:

It won't change anything one way or the other.

Locking the blueprint only hurts people who currently have the blueprint and wish to trade them. Clans can still simply invite people who can then purchase the blueprint research.

In fact if they locked the blueprint at this point DE would probably just make an extra headache for themselves. Since the only way to get the research would be to get invited to a clan. So people could start a new clan, say they have the research, charge someone plat for a clan invite and by the time the person who payed to get into the clan to buy the research realizes that the clan doesn't actually have it.... "too bad so sad" the person who started the clan has vanished with the plat. Resulting in a ticket that DE has to deal with. 

At least with the blueprint as a tradeable thing there is no question you are getting what you are trading for. 

Not only that but it is classed as a SPECIAL weapon. And last i checked. Both weapon parts and the weapon itself are tradable. Snipertron vandal or the prisma tetra are perfect examples

Edited by BlueTunicLink

37 minutes ago, -SB-Blame said:

I had a problem with a loki right now that was teleporting the players to the extraction (nick: censored ) to force them out of the mission while the upgrade went up

DE please, it would be nice to make some changes in Loki's teleport to avoid this type of situation

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGAATQxTIGh2gQsSCSAlG2H1

I agree on the Loki teleport issue, especially in such a hotfix-stay-in-your-mission-context but  really? You wrote "a $&*(# loki"? Dude...

28 minutes ago, SPARTANXG117 said:

Trolls gonna be trolls, bud. Just ignore them and move on. EDIT: Also, may want to take this down. Pretty sure this is not the place to be reporting people...

Seriously, how do you ignore the behaviour of someone teleporting you all the time? smh

@[DE]Megan

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes could be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide
Since 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemies that have been targeted for Inaros' Devour are now invulnerable to everything but you while they are being pulled in.

This... this changes everything. 

But seriously, the amount of pubs I've run where people ignore me as inaros because I can revive myself yet slaughter all of the enemies isn't even funny.

Does anybody remember back when the trade off for Argon being a rare resource that could only remain in your inventory for a limited time was that you could farm for Primes at the same time as farming for Argon?

Gee, Bill, how come your spacemom only lets you have half a wiener.

Just now, SPARTANXG117 said:

The same way that I ignore Limbo trolls on Mobile Defense, Spy or Survival missions; just roll with it.

Not very helpful. I prefer to talk about things that lead to trolling and discuss how to improve stuff. But some just even "ignore" being punched in the face I assume.

Just now, Kratzwerk said:

Not very helpful. I prefer to talk about things that lead to trolling and discuss how to improve stuff. But some just even "ignore" being punched in the face I assume.

...you missed the pun there. "Just roll with it"?

And frankly, I'd just leave the troll to die if they ended up getting KO'd. They can't troll you when they're dead, y'know.

Looks as though the latest HOTFIX has bugged Fissure missions, or at lease the Endless Lith Excavation on Earth.

2 bugged mission in a row:

1) Redeemed 2 rewards, after that each time you accumulate 10 reactant the counter resets to zero for the whole squad

2) Can collect 10 reactant, all of us did, yet NOT A SINGLE excavator spawned in the mission, but there were excavator waypoints all over the place.

Edited by Mixelpixster