Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.13.1

[DE]Megan

i managed to check warframe for news on updates or something, and when i checked the pacifism defect page i realized that i missed it by a single day.

will i be able to get the ignis wraith parts like you were able to with other wraiths?

25 minutes ago, xzavier1971 said:

i managed to check warframe for news on updates or something, and when i checked the pacifism defect page i realized that i missed it by a single day.

will i be able to get the ignis wraith parts like you were able to with other wraiths?

At this point only if you join a clan who managed to get the Ignis Wraith in their weapon research. Devs stated in an earlier post they can't tell atm when or if it becomes obtainable again. Don't get yourself scammed, I heard rumors the BP can be traded (for now) but I cannot confirm this.

40 minutes ago, xzavier1971 said:

Hey. If you message me like a inbox message. I'll give you one free after it finishes in my dojo

Edited by BlueTunicLink

Dont know whats going on ingame but this is getting silly.
Inaros's default helmet warps all over on the cloth thing
The ki teer sugatra also has this wierd polygon reduction problem
its nice to see a large portion be fixed but the boloket(crushs itself) and the tentacyst(stiffish) are bigger sins for the fact they never got fixed and where broken day 1

Edited by Kavat_Keeper_666
fixed some harder salt and rewritten a lump of salt

6 hours ago, ViciousCeph said:

Stop ignis wraith BP from being tradeable, it can lead clans with research to infinite plat OR for BP to be worthless.

it'll be the second one. You can just buy a lot of them and then speed sell them

6 hours ago, PurpleNyxPrime said:

so when are you gonna revert the Nyx "fix" because that destroyed anyone who liked playing assimilate nyx

nvm. I say the changes as well. But I still don't get it, it's not much of a nerf? Just ask the peeps to not shoot you. Works for me...

Edited by Arniox

The change to Nyx is extremely problematic, since very little to no players use Absorb/Assimilate for the damage on release, but the protection it provides for yourself and people within. It seems that not only does friendly fire result in more drain now, but *enemy* fire also causes over 10x as much drain per tick of damage. You're a slow-moving tank with little to no mobility options--it's now the worst form of invincibility on a frame, and that's for a frame that only had soft CC and one-target-at-a-time hard CC to go with in a horde-based game.

Where you could previously stand in front of 8 level 110 corrupted heavy gunners for a good full minute and still have half your energy pull, doing so with one level 100 heavy gunner depletes it in the same time frame.

Previously, this absorption of friendly fire was patched out when a player was using Assimilate Nyx. This was done to prevent AoE damage from depleting your enemy reserves from full to empty within seconds. Now, it's virtually impossible to play that role of slow, barely mobile tank/soft-cc without running into more energy issues than any other frame, at the cost of more restricted invincibility as well.

6 hours ago, Reaver_X said:

no revert to the nyx fix? sad

nvm. I say the changes as well. But I still don't get it, it's not much of a nerf? Just ask the peeps to not shoot you. Works for me...

Edited by Arniox

Just now, Arniox said:

why is everyone saying this? What happened? What nerf came along?

Assimilate augment since 19.13.0 also absorbs friendly damage like the normal Absorb. What follows with that fix is that since allies can now pump your bubble with damage, the energy drain per 1000 damage absorbed also applies.

You can imagine how fast a Nyx's energy pool will reach 0. We're seeing literally under a few seconds from playtests. Players are acting up because for a long time Assimilate provided an invulnerability state at the expense of no maneuvering and slow move speed, as well as a way to avoid the ally damage energy drain cost built into Absorb.

It was thought as intended for the longest time. Since the augment provided a breath of fresh air to Nyx again, no one complained about the underlying energy pool emptying troll potential.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

More fixes towards remaining cases of unreceived quest rewards dating back to November.

Can we please get a fix for the Codex entries not unlocked for people who completed The Silver Grove quickly?

6 hours ago, ViciousCeph said:

Stop ignis wraith BP from being tradeable, it can lead clans with research to infinite plat OR for BP to be worthless.

That was the entire point of being in the top 10%.

You're complaining about someone being able to print money cause they tried and succeeded in building a money printing machine, and it's accepted as legal tender.

They have sovreingty over it. They EARNED it. Yes, I understand it's not fair to the rest of the games populace, but the fact that they made it obtainable after the event is over in ANY way is interesting and welcome in my opinion.

Spoiler
51 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Spoiler
50 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Spoiler
47 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Ya know, absorb is sucking up damage from all AOE abilities, even vauban's vortex and nova's AMD.  With the prevalence of AOE weapons and damage abilities in the game these days, it's very impractical to expect people to avoid hitting you, especially when you consider that the only other form of team damage anywhere in the game is from radiation hazards - a rarity at most.

4 minutes ago, Anashar_Vicis_Educis said:

That was the entire point of being in the top 10%.

You're complaining about someone being able to print money cause they tried and succeeded in building a money printing machine, and it's accepted as legal tender.

They have sovreingty over it. They EARNED it. Yes, I understand it's not fair to the rest of the games populace, but the fact that they made it obtainable after the event is over in ANY way is interesting and welcome in my opinion.

just wait for more events like this one to produce more exclusive, monetizable BPs for top performers.  It could go either way, IMO.

7 hours ago, Echorion said:
  • Removed the camera shake on Mesa’s Peacemaker when firing. 
  • Enemies that have been targeted for Inaros' Devour are now invulnerable to everything but you while they are being pulled in.
  • Fixed the Javlok not dealing AoE damage upon throwing it as per-
  • Fixed Adhesive Blast not causing the Javlok explosion to stick and pause for a while (through primary fire).

Good stuff, real good stuff. Now if you could fix the one handed gun animation on weapons like the Marelok or Euphona; that would be perfect.

What's the bug?

Just now, TheDefenestrater said:

just wait for more events like this one to produce more exclusive, monetizable BPs for top performers.  It could go either way, IMO.

As long as I can participate enough to get it myself, and the reward isn't entirely top ten exclusive, I'm fine with those who want to waste their lives getting that special little notch on their belt trying for that kind of thing.

That said, if the reward becomes entirely top ten exclusive, I'm gone. Cause that's a bunch of money grabbing type bull.

1 minute ago, Anashar_Vicis_Educis said:

As long as I can participate enough to get it myself, and the reward isn't entirely top ten exclusive, I'm fine with those who want to waste their lives getting that special little notch on their belt trying for that kind of thing.

That said, if the reward becomes entirely top ten exclusive, I'm gone. Cause that's a bunch of money grabbing type bull.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  When the top reward is what used to be the standard participation give away, and is harder to get than the gold trophy (what USED to be the top performance reward), something is wrong and priorities are a little out of whack.