Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.13.1

[DE]Megan

23 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Assimilate augment since 19.13.0 also absorbs friendly damage like the normal Absorb. What follows with that fix is that since allies can now pump your bubble with damage, the energy drain per 1000 damage absorbed also applies.

You can imagine how fast a Nyx's energy pool will reach 0. We're seeing literally under a few seconds from playtests. Players are acting up because for a long time Assimilate provided an invulnerability state at the expense of no maneuvering and slow move speed, as well as a way to avoid the ally damage energy drain cost built into Absorb.

It was thought as intended for the longest time. Since the augment provided a breath of fresh air to Nyx again, no one complained about the underlying energy pool emptying troll potential.

yeah, I understand now. I've looked around and seen the responses and videos and stuff. And, yeah I have to agree. It's really f**king annoying, cause I found Nyx's assimilate build pretty good in terms of balance. 
Con - You weren't entirely invincible, you still had to be careful.
Con - You moved insanely slowly
Con - If you were targeted directly by enemies, you would drain energy very quickly.

Pro - No friendly damage
Pro - You where a tank
Pro - Made missions easier.

What I find annoying is how DE constantly seems to want to shift the pros and cons of things in the game so that there are always more cons than pros. I personally always loved nyx. Just for her chaos. It was really fun to me and I still love running nyx even now. But for the rest of the community, DE basically took that breath of fresh air from nyx and destroyed it. So for most people, Nyx has gone back to a trashy cc frame that can be outclassed by almost every other frame in the game.

On 3/10/2017 at 2:09 PM, Rociel said:

Why nerf inaros?

Excuse me sir, but that's actually an inaros BUFF.

Enemies were already invincible to everything except you when you were devouring them, but it was possible for DPS frames to murder the enemies you wished to devour RIGHT after you cast it, preventing you from healing and wasting a bit of energy in the process. It sucked. Now it will still suck, but in a more 'flesh smootie' sort of way.

How about you let us use the rubedo skin on rhino prime without the prime pieces? Nobody ever wanted them.
Don't do things halfway, you definitely can allow us to remove them since you can do it on the tennogen skin, and even prior to that it wasn't such a difficult thing to do, since you don't have to do any changes to the model (like what could have happened with vanilla rhino prime, since i doubt you "wasted" time texturing him properly under the shoulder pieces).

Is it because a skin that is not worth 5 bucks doesn't deserve the same attention? Or is it because you just forget about things?

i have problem  when i enter the game and play  my hud is alwes on but the other players there hud freez and stop working but if i leave the room there huds work again  can u pls tell me what to do about this problem 

IMPORTANT: well so basiclly "THE SECOUND DREAM" the last part where u carry the person if ur not able to get trough the door in ur ship like I am not able too now, I can't cancel mission or play with friends again, which means im #*($%%@, please fix this so I can play again? :)

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 3:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Enemies that have been targeted for Inaros' Devour are now invulnerable to everything but you while they are being pulled.

Thank you for this. I can't tell you the number of times I've tried to heal myself, only for some jerk to run by and kill my target.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, TheTundraTerror said:

So, when are you guys going to lower the Hema costs?

No, I'm not letting it go.

May never happen-- but they can rebalance drops to lower the effort involved.

And I'm with you, something needs to be done.

I think I feel dirty posting that video.

On 3/12/2017 at 6:13 AM, WhiteGemini said:

been a while since i used it but when did primary fire get self damage, Javlok is a complete pos now as is every self damage weapon :(

i noticed that also...particularly today....

On another note..is anyone else that normally fights infested (even starting at low levels) getting one shotted out of no where? was literally just in a DSS on mars (not that high level...i play it all the dang time) and at first it was my gas built javlok...but it isnt as 2 revives later i was using my rad=viral euphona prime and died instantly for no reason what so ever.....its been VERY consistent all day today no matter the frame OR weapon, so i can only assume its something to do with the infested. I first noticed it when i was using my Seeking shuriken Ash build, Hema, euphona prime and RDD....and it was so consistent that today was the first time i ran out of revives EVER since the revive update in a mission *used my 5th life to get to extraction....at a mere 20 minutes on ceres DSS*

Edited by xcynderx

3 hours ago, xcynderx said:

i noticed that also...particularly today....

On another note..is anyone else that normally fights infested (even starting at low levels) getting one shotted out of no where? was literally just in a DSS on mars (not that high level...i play it all the dang time) and at first it was my gas built javlok...but it isnt as 2 revives later i was using my rad=viral euphona prime and died instantly for no reason what so ever.....its been VERY consistent all day today no matter the frame OR weapon, so i can only assume its something to do with the infested. I first noticed it when i was using my Seeking shuriken Ash build, Hema, euphona prime and RDD....and it was so consistent that today was the first time i ran out of revives EVER since the revive update in a mission *used my 5th life to get to extraction....at a mere 20 minutes on ceres DSS*

The toxic ancients aura does the oneshotting. 

5 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

The toxic ancients aura does the oneshotting. 

that was my other thought also...except for the fact that this also happened on the venus DSS and that one only has ancient disruptors. There is also the fact when i did die on the mars DSS the only things around me where chargers, leapers and runners as it was only about 1:45 into the mission...its just odd considering that this is happening quite suddenly..as I've never had it happen before even when i was around toxics....and even then it was only after they hit 50+