Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.13.1

[DE]Megan

Still not seeing Dojo pigment drops from the Zanuka Hunter.

Never mind, I just got pigment for the first time in about 5 times killing Zanuka, go figure.

Also, Hema costs seem to be out of line with the rest of research costs, something to look at.

Edited by Nasair

2 months straight of nothing but Ayatan(6-7 times in a row all the time), Lense, potato, or 4k endo.  You said you fixed that crap so that we HAVE a chance to get rivens, I shouldn't have a - % chance of getting something that is supposed to be COMMON, EVERY TIME I DO SORTIE.

On 3/10/2017 at 9:18 PM, Arniox said:

nvm. I say the changes as well. But I still don't get it, it's not much of a nerf? Just ask the peeps to not shoot you. Works for me...

you do realize that single stray bullets are like 40 energy and both aoe weapons and abilities get absorbed and take energy right it doesn't work for me and likely never will

Edited by PurpleNyxPrime
misspelling

Tip : Add a sheet-music mode for Octavia's music making thing or whatever, since a lot of people will get confused by the system shown currently. Sheet-music style might also make it easier to write super complex pieces like a Bach or Shobert versus wub-wubs constantly playing, ya know?

Prolly never gonna happen, but I can still try :3

Lotus:  Tenno their ranks are broken....  

I really, really don't think you folk at DE truly understand what it is to have broken ranks.  That usually means that any forces someone is fighting doesn't still attack at the sight of the target: be it Tenno or military regiments.  One, maybe two might attack but the rest will flee in fear more often times than naught for their very lives.  

While it's good that you've increased the Exterminations to "unlimited", it makes no sense to be scouring the level for farming materials to have the forces collect and attack en masse in less than 15 seconds of their forces being broken.  Perhaps Exterminations should return to complete wipe outs based on quotas as it is possible -- even plausible -- to have maximum numbers of targets in a garrison.

Or is this being done for the simple fact that you -- the developers -- are trying to placate kids that suffer being adrenaline junkies and wanting constant input?  You know, like the time you created Infested Stun-Locking Swarms from Hell™ four years ago?  

It's been two weeks since the last hotfix, I really hope the update comes out today because right now all I have to do is the sorties and alerts. (Personally more excited for Limbo rework than anything else.)

Edited by Lholland