Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.13.1

[DE]Megan

"Deploying hotfix, please stay in your mission"

No. Nu uh. I did that last time and lost all my stuff. Yall bamboozled me 3 times in a row then I got a copy and paste half &#! template from support saying i need to go to the forums for any sort of refund lol bc that makes perfect sense. I work with special people so i'm not even really that mad at you guys. Bless your hearts tho.

Is Impact ever gonna be viable again? No? Ok. :(

Thank you! The Devour pull has been bugging me for a long time. Nothing like stray gunfire to ruin a good meal! Great QoL there.

I hope for Devour that one day you can add maybe a waypoint or some visual notification like the Air Support Med Tower from the Mantis Landing Craft, which says "Healing Station" for players looking at it. A lot of the times teammates don't know they can go up and drain them for health, and just kill Devour targets out of lack of info (unless they are standing right on top of it to show the Drain prompt).

I've always wanted to make several Devour targets during battle for my teammates to use for healing, but it just doesn't work well in practice.

Thanks again for all the fixes!

Great! Just started AGAIN this $&*&*#(%& test for 19th rank, and finally passed, but here comes the patch 19.9000 fix for fix by another fix. Thank you very much. It would'nt be a big problem if next try was not DELAYED for 24 hours! Well... i don't know what i expected.

Just now, Daruru said:

Not a nerf, just made it so teammates cant kill the target when an Inaros is trying to drag an enemy to himself so he can eat it. 

Which is super annoying btw so I am very thankful they fixed this finally. 

17 minutes ago, Daruru said:

Not a nerf, just made it so teammates cant kill the target when an Inaros is trying to drag an enemy to himself so he can eat it. 

Now I want the same on Nidus, so that teamates can't screw you over both of energy and mutation stacks by blasting away at your enemy furball!

Removed the camera shake on Mesa’s Peacemaker when firing. 

Can we please get a camera shake toggle for Mesa? I absolutely adored the camera shake. It really made me feel immersed and made her Peacemakers feel like they're doing serious damage rather than just posing around going pew pew with her fingers.