Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.13.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, TheDefenestrater said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  When the top reward is what used to be the standard participation give away, and is harder to get than the gold trophy (what USED to be the top performance reward), something is wrong and priorities are a little out of whack.

Can't dissagree with that. Many games end up rolling down that hill after some years, in my experience.

Hopfully though, Warframe and the devs will keep out of that gutter.

1 hour ago, Landpaddle said:

The change to Nyx is extremely problematic, since very little to no players use Absorb/Assimilate for the damage on release, but the protection it provides for yourself and people within. It seems that not only does friendly fire result in more drain now, but *enemy* fire also causes over 10x as much drain per tick of damage. You're a slow-moving tank with little to no mobility options--it's now the worst form of invincibility on a frame, and that's for a frame that only had soft CC and one-target-at-a-time hard CC to go with in a horde-based game.

Where you could previously stand in front of 8 level 110 corrupted heavy gunners for a good full minute and still have half your energy pull, doing so with one level 100 heavy gunner depletes it in the same time frame.

Previously, this absorption of friendly fire was patched out when a player was using Assimilate Nyx. This was done to prevent AoE damage from depleting your enemy reserves from full to empty within seconds. Now, it's virtually impossible to play that role of slow, barely mobile tank/soft-cc without running into more energy issues than any other frame, at the cost of more restricted invincibility as well.

1 hour ago, PsiWarp said:

Assimilate augment since 19.13.0 also absorbs friendly damage like the normal Absorb. What follows with that fix is that since allies can now pump your bubble with damage, the energy drain per 1000 damage absorbed also applies.

You can imagine how fast a Nyx's energy pool will reach 0. We're seeing literally under a few seconds from playtests. Players are acting up because for a long time Assimilate provided an invulnerability state at the expense of no maneuvering and slow move speed, as well as a way to avoid the ally damage energy drain cost built into Absorb.

It was thought as intended for the longest time. Since the augment provided a breath of fresh air to Nyx again, no one complained about the underlying energy pool emptying troll potential.

Really good points here. I've been playing Warframe since 2013 and fell in love with Nyx from the moment she came out. Seeing the Assimilate augment did, as you say, breathe new life into her otherwise outdated and - in comparison to other, newer frames - ineffective kit, when it comes to crowd controlling, damaging, or supporting teammates. 

I'm not devastated about it, but from what I'm gathering, it's just not feasible to play her anymore. As you guys and others have pointed out, the prevalence of AoE damage makes it nearly impossible to use Absorb without losing your entire energy pool in just a few seconds. I think we could use this as an opportunity to look at Nyx again and possibly rework her 1 and 2 also, which don't really hold up all too well anymore.

tl;dr pls revert Nyx "bug fix"

hello Megan!

I have a request and a question:

1: So, I have an UI request for the star map: will it be possible to have a small icon next to a planet where an extractor is deployed? Sometimes i forget where i deployed one, or how many i deployed until it tells me i reached my max. I know there's a text that shows when one is ready to be pick up, but i often don't pay attention >_<

So with the small icon, i can know instantly how many extractors were sent, and which planet has an extractor..maybe a different icon/colour for distilling and titan, so that i know which one gave me a resource, if i like the resource i got.

2: Some of the planets i have have fully unlocked nodes yet they say i have to unlock all to send extractors. At first i thought fully unlocked meant 100% of all nodes had to be done at least once, but i do have some planets with blue nodes which can have extractors deployed. Do you mind look into it?

p.s: say something only you, at DE, would :D

10 hours ago, -SB-Blame said:

I had a problem with a loki right now that was teleporting the players to the extraction (nick: --------) to force them out of the mission while the upgrade went up

DE please, it would be nice to make some changes in Loki's teleport to avoid this type of situation

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGAATQxTIGh2gQsSCSAlG2H1

You aren't suppose to call out usernames on the Forums. DE could delete your post or even ban you. I would suggest removing the user's name at the very least.

Edited by Kaoru_Sugimura

Could I ask that you make the grey middle section of invincible enemies health bars more transparent? Or get rid of it all together? Keep the grey hue and icon in the middle (so we can still tell that they're invincible), but the rest of it makes it very difficult to tell how much health they acutally have left when in an invincible state. 

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Clients being able to throw multiple Javloks and Ferroxs which are then unable to be picked back up.

Well, there goes the only reason i got on. Having 6+ of those out at a time was fun. I felt like Zeus lobbing lightning around. Being able to fire while it was thrown out also made it easier to use/more fun because i wasn't forced to choose between having a primary or not (Gee i wonder which one will kill the enemies lol). Oh well, into the fodder bin it goes. Call me when the next weapon/frame releases.

13 hours ago, ViciousCeph said:

Stop ignis wraith BP from being tradeable, it can lead clans with research to infinite plat OR for BP to be worthless.

divide and rule,  It is surely the objective...

-At the request of chief of big clan who are even friend or creator to DE.

Everything becomes possible.

17 hours ago, Echorion said:
  • Removed the camera shake on Mesa’s Peacemaker when firing. 
  • Enemies that have been targeted for Inaros' Devour are now invulnerable to everything but you while they are being pulled in.
  • Fixed the Javlok not dealing AoE damage upon throwing it as per-
  • Fixed Adhesive Blast not causing the Javlok explosion to stick and pause for a while (through primary fire).

Good stuff, real good stuff. Now if you could fix the one handed gun animation on weapons like the Marelok or Euphona; that would be perfect.

Lmao I expected the Euphona to be a Primary, which is why I got it haha. Kinda sad when I saw it was a secondary cuz I wanted to use it for my saryn