Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit farming?

Jasyas2

Question

13 answers to this question

Hieracon, Pluto | Extract after extractor is done | 3 - 6 Minutes | 22k Credits without credit booster |

Akkad, Eris | Squad Setup (Chroma, Nekros, Nova, Trinity) (need Secura Lecta) | 20 waves | 100k - 140k (including dark sector reward) without credit booster |

Akkad, Eris (2) | Extract after 5 Waves | 22k Credits without credit booster |

The Index, Neptune | Need a tanky frame and a decent weapon | Credit reward depends on the bet (Booster and daily win does not work) | 

You also get credits from Law of Retribution (or Jordas Verdict maybe).

SEcura Lecta doesn't work like it used to so the most efficient way imo is speedrun hieracon (1 excavator) with volt/nova or akkad 5 waves (which is a bit more slow but doesn't require any specific frames)

Thank DE for breaking credit farm

Edited by Raskolnikow

I find Gabii (Ceres) a better place for farming credits.  You can camp on a one-door room and just Slide-Attack using Secura Lecta by the door.  Your combo meter will rack up fast enough to handle even high-level infested that you can stay as long as you wish (until bored or got the credits you needed).

It is best to bring Chroma with you and just put the Effigy beside you (close enough for the credit bonus... but far enough so as to let you kill with the Secura Lecta instead of Effigy).

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

Dark sector missions.. 

I usually prefer Seimeni as the enemies are much weaker and I can clear faster. The defense target moves which wastes time but I can still complete it faster than Akkad. Speed nova with an Ignis is the fastest and unlike Akkad other players don't want to stay beyond first 5 waves. I can easily farm close to 1.5-1.7 million if I get a 3 hour credit booster as login reward. 

Index is great for credit farming as well. 

Also do remember that the first mission of the day is double credit reward. So at mignight before I go to sleep I complete the first 2 missions of the sortie which are 20k and 30k each. Last mission is 50k. So when you do it as your first mission of the day you get 100k. 

I prefer high risk index. vcan earn 100k in less than 7 mins. I have 1 clansmate now have 64 million credit

akkad is 20k exit wave 5.

if have speeva is quite good. You can also use ivara for lazy farming.

and like every1 else say sechura

18 minutes ago, LuckNoLogic said:

akkad if you're a bit stronger, gabii if you're weaker.

it's also a lot easier for gabii if you bring a xoris.

The thread has been dead for 6 years, and the methods mentioned are outdated. Profit Taker and Index are the meta credit farms.

Is it that hard to just glance at the thread's date?

• Like 2