Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makeshift is recruiting! ✨ Active ✨ Mature ✨ Social

NKN1396

SafORV5.png

We are Makeshift. Simple. Social. Casual?

Who we are:

Makeshift is a clan that has opened its gates in the beginning of 2017. Initially open to everyone, we are now searching for more experienced players Mastery Rank 10 or higher. Our main focus is creating a Discord-based clan so you always have someone to talk to in hopes of building an awesome, engaging community that might eventually grow into being competitive.

What we have:

• An awesome community!
    Spoiler

While it's hard to describe our community in just a few words, I want to get a few important facts out there: 

• Our clan mostly consists of European players. That means we're most active from 18:00 UTC to 0:00 UTC.
    • We are a Storm clan and intend to stay this size. A clans goal should be growing together rather than growing in size and I think a cap of 100 members is the best size to ensure a good experience for everyone.
    • Transparency and honesty are among our core values. We have nothing to hide and you're free to ask questions if you wish to know more.

• Discord server
    Spoiler

Our Discord is an integral part of our community. It simplifies communication and allows for faster response times, even when players are not ingame at a given time.
    Discord is a requirement for joining the clan.

• Raids
    Spoiler

We still lack the (human) resources to do raids on a clan-only scale, but I'm able to take one or two inexperienced players with me in order to teach them. While there are no hard requirements, you should have done the quest 'The War Within' before starting your first raid.
    Clan-only raids are planned to be done daily in the future, once we have enough members to do them reliably.
    Raids usually start 3 hours before the reset at 21:00 UTC. (With the daily reset being at 0:00 UTC.)

• Full research*
    Spoiler

We try to handle research as fast as possible and almost everything has been researched so far.
    *The Ignis Wraith blueprint can be acquired for free by asking me in-game. This requires you to be a member of our clan for at least 3 days.

• Dojo with an easy-to-understand layout
    Spoiler

The clan dojo has been built with simplicity in mind. Everything important can be accessed within seconds without the use of teleporters.

F8uIE7N.png

The dojo is mostly finished now, but the layout may change slightly in the future.

• A clan emblem that portrays our core values
    Spoiler

v1pxpd9.png     2zqMHfd.png

Our clan logo shows what we are. Unique. Different from each other. Yet we together form Makeshift as a whole.

• No alliance, no duties
    Spoiler

VHotFCb.png     Wh6tfV2.png

We haven't joined an alliance (for the time being), since there's no benefit in doing so. That means we can change our alliance logo at will; and what better chance will we ever get at memeing this hard?
    Note: the text reads memes - extra edgy".

Rules:

1. Use common sense.

2. Feel free to ask.

3. One warning.

4. 14 days.

Join us!

Leave a message in this thread or send us a DM in-game (IGN: NKN1396 or -ARxNA-) for an invitation to our clan!

Edited by NKN1396
Updated description

Hi Nkn1396. Was interested in the clan, I am a MR10 player that's slowly ramping back up. I was curious what time people are on, I am a west coast player with time to play just in the late evenings and on weekends.

Hey talaris,

our clan mainly consists of European players at this point, but we're focused on recruiting far more North American players now.

I fear this might be an issue for the next couple days as west coast players are usually behind by 9 hours (compared to Europeans). We are however growing pretty quickly and expect to grow enough, for people to be online at all times, soon.

If you're still interested in joining us, leave a message and I'll send you an invite.

-NKN1396

Edited by NKN1396
commas

Hey BreakCoffee,

Welcome to Makeshift! I just sent you an invite, it should be in your inbox now.

I won't be able to help you myself today as I'll be busy, but I want to encourage you to ask question in the clan chat (or on Discord) should you have any.

Enjoy your stay :wink:

-NKN1396

Edited by NKN1396

2 hours ago, talaris said:

Yeah I am still interested, looking forward to seeing the clan grow.

Sent you an invite, check your inbox. Welcome to Makeshift!

-NKN1396

Edited by NKN1396

Hello, I'd like to join your clan. I'm a MR12 player that has gone mostly solo due to connection issues (lots and lots of disconnections, only having success when hosting from what I've seen), but I am interested in fixing it so I can play in a group. I'm pretty laid back and like to relax while playing the game. If you're cool with that, send me an invite. :satisfied:

19 hours ago, Nerscylla said:

Hello, I'd like to join your clan. I'm a MR12 player that has gone mostly solo due to connection issues (lots and lots of disconnections, only having success when hosting from what I've seen), but I am interested in fixing it so I can play in a group. I'm pretty laid back and like to relax while playing the game. If you're cool with that, send me an invite. :satisfied:

Sent you an invite, check your inbox. :wink:

Welcome to Makeshift!

Hi NKN1396,

Yours sounds like a clan I'm really interested in joining. 
I have never done any raids, but I'm really interested in joining up when I'm up to spec. 

A bit about me:
I'm 33, I'm single and ready to chop limb from limb.
I like very long Survival and Defense runs along the beach. 
At the moment I'm a one 'Frame guy ( Excal ).

Thanks!

~ Vocorus

P.S.: Your clan emblem is awesome!

Edited by Vocorus

17 hours ago, Vocorus said:

Hi NKN1396,

Yours sounds like a clan I'm really interested in joining. 
I have never done any raids, but I'm really interested in joining up when I'm up to spec. 

A bit about me:
I'm 33, I'm single and ready to chop limb from limb.
I like very long Survival and Defense runs along the beach. 
At the moment I'm a one 'Frame guy ( Excal ).

Thanks!

~ Vocorus

P.S.: Your clan emblem is awesome!

Hey Vocorus,

I'm glad to see I'm not the only fan of long survival missions :smile:. I used to go for long runs a lot during the days of the old void (especially with friends so we could talk about pretty much everything while playing), but sadly there is no incentive other than the challenge to go for long runs anymore right now.

I can't tell you wether or not I'm going to see you in the next few days due to work being a bit difficult, but we could run a survival mission together if you'd like to. Just ask me when you see me :tongue:.

I also sent you an invite.

Welcome to Makeshift!

I remember running ~60 minute defense missions with an old clan I was in. Great fun, great rewards. You're definitely right, there's not much of an incentive beyond the challenge and, of course, the fun of it. 

After having almost 800 hours under my belt, I've decided to start a new account ( this one ) so I'm MR2 at the moment, but would definitely like to run some survival/defense missions. The longer the better, the more the merrier ( in another setting that could be taken way out of context :shocked:). 

No problem, several days gives me time to grow Excal a bit more. He's sadly quite lacking in the mods department right now.

Thanks for the invite, :thumbup:I'll accept when I get home from work. 

Thank you!

~ Vocorus

Hello,

I'm interested in joining your clan. I am MR14 and stopped playing about 1.5 years ago and I am interested in going back into the game.

I have never done any raids (interested to), I used to trade a lot and hunt parts in the void, also I might not be dedicated as much as I used to, but I love the game and looking forward to join the clan.

I hope you guys can help me getting back into the game because I'm all rusty :p

and I might need help on selling the stuffs piled up in the house because the prices should have changed since 1.5 years ago heheh

Thank you in advance!!

2 hours ago, ronreinaldy said:

Hello,

I'm interested in joining your clan. I am MR14 and stopped playing about 1.5 years ago and I am interested in going back into the game.

I have never done any raids (interested to), I used to trade a lot and hunt parts in the void, also I might not be dedicated as much as I used to, but I love the game and looking forward to join the clan.

I hope you guys can help me getting back into the game because I'm all rusty :p

and I might need help on selling the stuffs piled up in the house because the prices should have changed since 1.5 years ago heheh

Thank you in advance!!

Hey ronreinaldy,

nice to see you back in Warframe!

While I can't promise to do raids with you in the near future (1-2 weeks, I'm already helping out someone else), I'm working on getting the clan ready for daily raids. I personally don't mind taking inexperienced players with me, but we still have to rely on the Warframe Raid Schoolbus until we're confident enough to do them ourselves.

Also the prices have definitely changed in those 1.5 years and you might be holding a fortune! As I don't know wether or not I'll be able to speak to you today, I suggest checking out http://warframe.market/ in the meantime so you won't get ripped off.

An invite has been sent to you, it should be in your inbox now.

Welcome to Makeshift!

Edited by NKN1396

4 hours ago, WizardSkylar said:

Hey I sent you a request on warframe sounds like good fun experienced player just new on PC play with the big boys :p Hope I get in and ill see you on the battlefield Tenno!

Hey WizardSkylar,

I just accepted your friend request and sent you an invite to the clan. It should be in your inbox now :wink:.

Welcome to Makeshift!

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

On 26.3.2017 at 1:38 PM, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

On 27.3.2017 at 1:12 AM, NeophronGame said:

Hi there! I used to play the game a lot in beginning of 2016, but then stopped after all my friends quit playing it. I'd be happy to join your clan. I'm looking for a clan with friendly people who will help me remember how to play this game :)

Hey Bachuuu and NeophronGame,

I have to apologize to both of you for not responding in a timely manner, I got a bit carried away by stress at work and forgot to check the forums for three days. I see both of you have already found other (faster responding) clans and wish you the best for the future

-NKN1396.

On 2.4.2017 at 11:08 PM, Brizeso said:

Hi this is Brizeso, I'm MR10, more of a casual player although I'm happy to help with any mission.

Hey Brizeso,

I just sent you an invite, you can find it in your inbox now :wink:

Welcome to Makeshift!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...