Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy won't take damage but deals damage

(XBOX)Skull Riddler

Just wanted to report a bug, I don't know if it's a frequent problem or not and I have seen this on more than just this one mission but wanted to go ahead a report it. I was just play on Io, Jupiter made it to wave 7, got down to 2 enemies left (a Shockwave moa and a Detron Crewman both level 18) neither enemy would take damage from me or the other player in the instance. Normal any of my weapons could have one shot either of these enemies with no issue. We waited about 5 minutes just to see if it was a connection issue but if it was it did not correct itself. It was odd though because we were still able to take damage from the both enemies we just were unable to deal any damage to either of them. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

I also had this issue, I was doing a meso void fissure survival and was easily killing everything, but i noticed a single corrupted bombard that reached half health and just stopped taking damage. I tried all my abilities with Saryn, all three weapons and still nothing. I thought it was just an entity that coildnt do anything but he still fired and meleed me. He stuck around for over ten minutes wherever I went. I have a video too if its ever needed.