Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- No longer recruiting - (LUNAR ASCENSION)

Gaqlaxy

On 3/12/2017 at 11:35 AM, GalaXYZ321 said:

What We Have

Would it be possible to say how many current members you have?  I love the idea of joining a large clan and Moon is the largest there is but with a minimum of 300 and a maximum of 1000 that is a large gap.

With clan events and the upcoming clan missions soon I don't want to join a clan that is larger than it should be thus preventing any possible way of participating successfully in future clan events and the like.

Also, do you raid, LoR, jv or both? Are you aware of any members who are interested in long endurance survivals/defenses for fun or farming purposes?

I don't want to just join and find it isn't a good fit, thanks in advance.  I like the name and love the clan emblem.  

16 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Would it be possible to say how many current members you have?  I love the idea of joining a large clan and Moon is the largest there is but with a minimum of 300 and a maximum of 1000 that is a large gap.

With clan events and the upcoming clan missions soon I don't want to join a clan that is larger than it should be thus preventing any possible way of participating successfully in future clan events and the like.

Also, do you raid, LoR, jv or both? Are you aware of any members who are interested in long endurance survivals/defenses for fun or farming purposes?

I don't want to just join and find it isn't a good fit, thanks in advance.  I like the name and love the clan emblem.  

the time of this message, we have 522 members

IGN: bittybill

HEY!

I would love to be a part of your clan shenanigans. I'm a relatively new player (MR3) who is looking to join a group of cool fellows.

I'm situated out of Australia so Australian Eastern Time Zone [UTC+10:00]

Let me know!

Thanks.

1 hour ago, xRenegade7 said:

Hi @GalaXYZ321

Would love to join if there's spots available please :)

IGN: xRenegade7

MR - 4

Australian - [UTC+10:00]

Cheers!

Invite Sent

5 hours ago, bittybill said:

IGN: bittybill

HEY!

I would love to be a part of your clan shenanigans. I'm a relatively new player (MR3) who is looking to join a group of cool fellows.

I'm situated out of Australia so Australian Eastern Time Zone [UTC+10:00]

Let me know!

Thanks.

You are still in a clan