Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PAX East 2017 Recap

[DE]Taylor

Hey Tenno,

This year’s PAX East Panel was jam-packed with exciting reveals (including Valkyr Prime's trailer hypeee) and some unfortunate technical difficulties - if you couldn’t make it to PAX East in time to join the Devs live, we’ve outlined them all in our recap here.

*** NOTE: this recap only highlights of the major reveals and does not go into details on what else was discussed or teased. To catch all the conversation, be sure to watch the Unofficial Stream here: https://www.periscope.tv/sj_sinclair/1eaKbPYyVbQJX

Edited by [DE]Taylor

So it looks like the new anniversary dex item is going to be a syandana and not be an item with any mastery attached. Kind of disappointing, except the syandana does look super cool so there is that.

Can we expect to see the corpus use that seige weapon from the valkyr trailer in game in the future?

6 minutes ago, TruthArbiter said:

Awesome. Ending up sleeping in due to the time change and only caught the ending of Valkyr Prime trailer. One question on that: why didn't you have the narrator say Valkyr's name?

Im sensing some symbolism there, or maybe not who knows. he definitely saw the fall of the Orokin Empire coming and seems like he new that the Tenno would do it.

13 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Will the stream be uploaded elsewhere eventually? I'd rather not sit through portrait view of a phone.

there was no stream they had issues at pax and couldn't hook up twitch 

that phone video is the best you get

Edited by Melos-mevim

Octavia? Not quite the name i would have picked. Dunno why, just doesn't sound fitting. But oh well. Octavia it is.

The Dex Syandana looks a bit overblown, but eh, still nice. Now we can speculate for another year what will be next. Haha.

A webcomic? Well on one hand more lore on the other hand more lore that some people might not like. Can't make everyone happy.

Love the trailer although slightly misleading with cernos prime shooting only 1 arrow at a time. 

I love the look of the dex syandana, i hope it comes with a wep too (i missed out of dex furis and dex sybaris) 

Edited by shadow0727

2 hours ago, shadow0727 said:

Love the trailer although slightly misleading with cernos prime shooting only 1 arrow at a time. 

I love the look of the dex syandana, i hope it comes with a wep too (i missed out of dex furis and dex sybaris) 

Don't worry , anniversary weapons return and those that you couldn't get you'll get a chance to get them again 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)BreadBakingHood said:

Nothing in warframe matters anymore

I don't care about he other melee weapons anymore

Because that fan is amazing. Looks good

If its released this year I'm gonna have to get it.

I just hope its a good weapon

Do you have a picture of the fan?

13 minutes ago, -.A.-Grabbelmann said:

He was killed during filming by an unknown creature... it had shiny claws...

Well isn't the narrator Ballas, an Orokin executor(?) who helped build the warframes? Up till now all the prime frame trailers have had their names said by Ballas.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:36 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey Tenno,

This year’s PAX East Panel was jam-packed with exciting reveals (including Valkyr Prime's trailer hypeee) and some unfortunate technical difficulties - if you couldn’t make it to PAX East in time to join the Devs live, we’ve outlined them all in our recap here.

*** NOTE: this recap only highlights of the major reveals and does not go into details on what else was discussed or teased. To catch all the conversation, be sure to watch the Unofficial Stream here: https://www.periscope.tv/sj_sinclair/1eaKbPYyVbQJX

Are you guys talking to Funko? You should be talking to Funko.