Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration, public que, and hosts.

SalmonDaFish

Ok, so I know that DE staff will probably not see this, but maybe the community can help. I have a "glitch" where if I am not the host of a squad, sometimes the game decided to "host migrate" and then I guess someone else fills my spot in the squad and I get kicked from the squad. This is very problematic because I have to go to recruiting chat and spam " H ___ mission plz join im desperate". I literally can't go anywhere, and I even have my settings set to "desktop" so that I get host more, but even then it sometimes takes 6 or 7 tries to get host. I have no idea how to fix this and I would really like some help. Any suggestions?

A lonely tenno with a glitch.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:44 PM, DragonSprite2020 said:

Ok, so I know that DE staff will probably not see this, but maybe the community can help. I have a "glitch" where if I am not the host of a squad, sometimes the game decided to "host migrate" and then I guess someone else fills my spot in the squad and I get kicked from the squad. This is very problematic because I have to go to recruiting chat and spam " H ___ mission plz join im desperate". I literally can't go anywhere, and I even have my settings set to "desktop" so that I get host more, but even then it sometimes takes 6 or 7 tries to get host. I have no idea how to fix this and I would really like some help. Any suggestions?

A lonely tenno with a glitch.

hi there lil tenno, I got a solution for you, go to firewall settings and disable all 3 types of firewall but the most important one is the (domaine firewall) it will fix ur problemes

have fun

13 hours ago, DragonSprite2020 said:

Hm, thanks, i just tried to do LoR and it didnt work, i got an instant disconnect. I will try that. And where would i find that on Windows 10?

type check firewall status> advance settings>windows firewall proprites> turn off domain/private/public firewalls.

if this doesn't fix ur problem just disable ur direcxt10 and 11 ,it will 100% fix ur problem but will decrease performance a little bit