Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mark of Caine Ghost Clan Recruitment Thread

Caine2112

Good morning, afternoon, evening Tenno.

Are you tired of large clans and the massive demand for resources to research a project?  Even more so when there's only a handful amid 50 or 100 members that never log on?

Well the Mark of Caine Ghost clan may be for you.

No restrictions or requirements, save to just have fun and leave real life at the door.  There's no lame website application to fill out either, or some Steam group you have to join.

You're free to join and enjoy our dojo and its amenities at your leisure.  Relax in one of the gardens or test your parkour skills in the Obstacle course.  Feel free to participate in the last few research projects and colors.  And ply your trade skills on your own terms.

Again, our clan is very casual, so if this interests you, by all means either leave a reply below and/or PM either myself (Caine2112) or my brother (MrBloodbath) for a clan invite.  (You'll have to build your own clan key though.)

And if this doesn't interest you, then happy hunting, Tenno.

Caine

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

Sorry Bachuuu, we did craft the Ascension Ceremony.

Feel free to message me if you ever want to join up afterwards.

Personally, I find the 72 hour window rather lame.  Instead, it should have been a one shot deal per account.

Hello, I read your description and it seems like your clan might be the right one for me. I try to play casually and your clan seems very chill. I would like to join please.                                                                       

(My ign is: IncognitoNinja76)

Edited by IncognitoNinja76

hi Caine2112, just picked up this game last week. loving it so far, but im super new and dont know all the mechanics yet. Your clans sounds chill and a good enviornment to learn the game while having fun. if you have any space ill like to join as well. my ign is AnIdiotAtHome. cheers

p.s - im an autralian so i dont know if this affects anything, please let me know