Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Remnant (Updated/Streamlined)

Ash_of_Narmer

Please note, you do not have to be a member of the in game clan to join us! If you would like to roleplay with us, follow this link to our sister post in the roleplay forum and submit your application there:

!!WE ARE NO LONGER A GHOST CLAN!!

We upgraded to a shadow clan are no longer accepting submissions in this post! Any submissions made here will be ignored!

Please submit an application here if you are interested in joining us:

~~Broadcast being received on an unused Orokin communication frequency.

~~Transmission source unknown.

~~Recording transmission for review by operator.

Tenno, the origin system is in chaos and will not be capable of sustaining life for much longer. The Corpus and Grineer are being held in a delicate state of balance by the Lotus, and will likely become more than she and her Tenno can handle soon. The infestation is barely under control as well, and with the surfacing of the Grineer Queen(s) I suspect the Grineer are preparing to mobilize a hidden armada.

My name is Mataeru Lloria, and I desire to restore peace and harmony to the Origin System. There will be bloodshed, but it will be the kind that ends conflict, not the type that controls it. If you are searching for sanctuary from the chaos of the galaxy, if you are searching for a peaceful life, a peaceful future, if you desire to see the war that has plagued our galaxy for nearly a millenia end, decode the data packet I have included in this message and come the location specified by the coordinates. I am sure you have questions Tenno, and i will answer them. Stay safe, and beware of the Lotus...

Introduction

Greetings Tenno, and welcome to the formal recruitment page of the Orokin Remnant! My name is Mataeru, and i will be providing you with a streamlined introduction to our RP and Clan. The first thing to be covered will be how the RP functions and fits in with the game lore. The next part will be the story so far, then unique aspects and perks for the clan, followed by the rules and character bio submissions. Current members will be listed as well, in addition to the in game clan type.

Before you proceed any further, I will give you this warning now:

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

You must complete the following quests before you join: Natah, The Second Dream, and The War Within!

These three quests contain important game lore, plotlines, and gameplay mechanics that this RP heavily relies upon! You have been formally warned. Whether or not you choose to proceed is on you, but I strongly recommend that you complete these tear jerking quests before reading any further.

How the RP works

Now to explain how the Roleplay works, and how it fits into the game while remaining canon friendly. Firstly, the Remnant is Discord Based Clan. Yes, we have a special server on Discord for our members to communicate. This is where most of the RPing, and lore discussions take place. Remember this, because it is an important part of the clan itself.

We have a lot casual members at this point, but we consider ourselves hardcore RPer’s. (We did not realize this about ourselves until just recently, which is why we have so many casuals)

The clan follows all canon lore, but from a distance. The characters and events in the clan are not, and will not be directly related to what goes on in the game or important characters in the game. For example, the main questlines are viewed as visual documentation of a Tenno, or a group of Tenno who worked as a team to accomplished events like the Second Dream or the Limbo Theorem. This is because ultimately, the RP will deviate from the direction the game is going.

There are many aspects and questlines in this RP that are player made lore. We specialize in creating Warframe content that has plausibility to exist, but has not been proven to be impossible. One such example is the Dark Tenno. They are a fictional group of twenty Tenno that were handpicked by Ballas after the Zariman incident. They excelled in their given focus schools and were considered “elite”. I will explain more of this later on, but the cool part about this is that the possibility of their existence is real. DE has left out enough information about the Orokin Era that ideas like this fit into the holes DE has left us.

We also take facts and lore and cross reference them to come up with our own theories about in game events, lore points, and plot holes. Most of our lore is stored in our Drvie folder, and to save you from a tl;dr post, I won’t drop a huge bomb on you with examples of it.

Please also note! We FULLY agree with and accept the Operator as a valid part of the Warframe universe. I have heard that some RP groups deny their existence, and we do not do that. If you have issues with this but still want to join, PM me and we MIGHT be able to work something out, but I cannot promise anything.

The Story So Far

The Origin System is in ruins. The Infestation runs barely contained, the Grineer and Corpus are vying for constant control of the system, and the Sentients have returned. The Grineer Queens have surfaced, and the Corpus board grows more ambitious as the days pass. The infestation grows stronger and more virulent. The Sentient leader, Hunhow, has made several attacks on the system and the Lotus and her Tenno are barely keeping things under control, and the system cannot take much more of this escalation. This has all been seen by a young Tenno who was preserved in Cryostasis on Lua when the Collapse occurred five hundred years before. Seeing the dismal state of the galaxy, and how the Lotus merely seems content to keep a balance, he decided to take matters into his own hands. The cryopods on Lua with him housed his fellow Dark Tenno, the secret weapon of the Orokin, the weapon that was bred to destroy anything that opposed them Empire. However, these Tenno swore their allegiance to him, Mataeru. With their help, and the help of any Tenno not under the Lotus’ deception, he plans to bring about a new era of peace and prosperity to the Origin System, free of the Orokin’s corruption and cruelty.

The Orokin Remnant fights for those who cannot defend themselves and for peace.

Unique Aspects and Perks

The Orokin Remnant has a ton of information behind it as well as some unique perks that in-game clan members will receive. This information will be listed below:

General Aspects:

1. The Remnant does not require you to be a member of the in-game clan to join the RP.

2. The RP is based in our Discord Server. 99% of our Roleplaying takes place here.

3. The clan has a Google Drive folder devoted purely to lore and clan information.

4. When you join the Roleplay, you join the Clan itself, not the in-game clan. The in game clan is what we consider to be a more immersive extension of our RP. it’s designed to be a more “physical” experience, a tangible representation of the clan. You are not required to join the in game clan to get the full experience with us.

5. Upon joining us, each player will receive their own personal folder in the Clan Drive where they are free to write whatever lore (that remains true to the game’s and clan’s boundaries) related to their character they want.

6. Members can create their own missions that are RP based or game based. The game based missions utilize the planet nodes and game types to make the events of the mission or story more immersive.

7. All members have the opportunity to increase their character’s rank within the clan. There are twelve ranks in total with four different paths to take that all have roots in lore and each person’s unique play style, focus, and orientation.

8. Each member will ultimately get their own personal room inside the in-game clan dojo. They will have the freedom to color and decorate the room to your discretion (under supervision).

In-Game Membership Perks

1. You get to wear our professionally made custom clan emblem.

2. You get unlimited access to the Dojo (Non in-game members will have access, but an in-game member will need to be willing to invite them to the dojo.)

3. You get priority when player rooms become available. Non in-game members must wait until in game members have received their rooms.

Rules

Every good roleplay must have its rules, and those will be listed here:

1.    Treat the RP with respect and you will be treated with respect in return. I have no tolerance for people of the mindset to come here and say something like, “My Tenno is named Sparklefire, and I identify as rainbow Kubrow.” Try any garbage like that, even as a joke, and you WILL be added to the clan’s “ignore list”.       

2.    Romance must not be shoved down everyone's throat. If it plays a part to your character’s RP, or that of you and one or more players that is fine, but don't be obsessively focused in it. We don't care about how much your Tenno kiss. If drama breaks out all parties involved will be investigated and potentially removed at the clan leaders’ discretion. I expect all members to respect each other as well. If you start harassing someone against their will, we WILL permanently ban you from the clan. Act like mature and responsible adults.       

3.    If you are being harassed in any way, be it a romance roleplay with someone, (them trying to get you to RP sex stuff and the like against your will), inappropriate discussions, or anything else, message the clan leaders and we will investigate and punish accordingly. Please provide screenshots as proof of the harassment. We cannot ban people without actual proof.       

!!Clan Ban System!!

Moderators and Admins are required to give a user 3 warnings about their behavior. If questionable or bad behavior persists, they will collect all evidence/information needed to justify a ban, then the following steps will be adhered to.

1. The accused individual will be invited to a secondary server named "Tribunal". Failure to accept this invite within 24 hours will result in a ban at the end of the 24 hours. (The user will be contacted via PMs for the reason(s) of their ban).

2. The moderators/admins will then post all the evidence and explain why and how they came to the decision to ban said user.

3. Said user will then have one text to sum up an explanation, and if the admin/mods decide to be merciful, they will restrain the ban with one final warning. Afterwards, if the user's behavior continues, they will be removed immediately from the clan.

Inactivity

If you have been inactive, or have not participated in group discussions/Roleplays (where applicable) for more than 2 weeks on both Discord and Warframe without notifying myself or a moderator, you will be removed from the clan in both locations. I will send you a private message notifying you of the reasons you were kicked.

Character Creation Formatting!

-Sample Application--

(Please Bold all headings as shown here)

Operator’s Name: (Should be self-explanatory, if not you might be having an identity crisis.)

Race: (Corpus or Orokin/Human. If you have any other LORE FRIENDLY deviants from this you better have an exemplary reason and explanation in your backstory. Sparkle ponies and brethren are not allowed.)

Warframe(s): (Also should be self-explanatory. You can have more than one, but make it a reasonable number and frames that specifically apply to your character’s style. If not, well… I don’t know what to say to that. You should probably go play a different game. You can have more than one, but make it a reasonable number and frames that specifically apply to your character’s style.)

Weapons: (Primary (you may have more than one) | Secondary (Again more than one) | and Melee  (Same applies here) | in that order. Separated by this bar | You get the bar by holding your “Shift” key and pressing the forward slash button located right above your “Enter” key.

We don’t care about why or how your Tigris prime can one shot any boss in the game. What we care about is WHY you chose that weapon. What's the lore behind your character's choice of weapon.)

Focus School: (Choose one of the five options. If you don’t know what this is either, I’m probably going to facedesk. Uninstall Warframe and think about your life.)

Bio: (Explain your character here. Who they are, what they used to be, why they chose theior focus, or how it relates to them. Make sure you answer how they came into contact with the Remnant )

If you have any questions PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me on Discord: TacticianMatt#1582 It might be wise to discuss your bio with me BEFORE you post it so we can work out weird lore kinks and errors. Otherwise, leave your application as a reply to this thread and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!

Dark Tenno Positions

Please also note, there is a limited number of Dark Tenno spots available. there are 4 positions for each Focus school. The only unique thing about the Dark Tenno, is your character lore will directly and indirectly tie into my own. The main downside is that all Dark Tenno lore follows a loosely predefined path in character backstory. There is additional information on the Dark Tenno in our clan lore database. For now, here is what's available. If you want to be a Dark Tenno, I would like you to message me on Discord: TacticianMatt#1582

Dark Tenno   

There will be 5 groups of 4 tenno per group. Each group will be from one of the Focus Schools. Once each school is filled, that position in the Dark Tenno will be filled. There can only be a maximum of 20 Original Dark Tenno. 4 Vazarin, 4 Unairu, 4 Madurai, 4 Zenurik, and 4 Naramon.       

If you would like to be a Dark Tenno, please send me a private message on Discord TacticianMatt#1582. I cannot stress this enough. There are some ramifications to the role. A loosely predefined path with a few conditions is tied to each Dark Tenno and you need to know them before you decide to take the role.       

Vazarin Positions:       

Omichle

Zeta

Unairu Positions:       

Sigyn       

Madurai Positions:       

Zenurik Positions:       

Kara Al’Din               

Naramon Positions:       

Mataeru

My Personal Bio

Operator: Mataeru Lloria       

Race: Orokin       

Warframes: Ash Prime       

Favored Weapons: Bows, Attica, Tenora | Spira Prime, Lex Prime. Sicarus Prime | Karyst, Scindo Prime, Guandao, or Dark weapons       

Focus School: Naramon       

Bio:       

Mataeru was among the families on the Zariman Ten-Zero. With him was his father Dorsus, who was an Orokin politician. His mother Yvatta, was a retired biochemist, and his younger sister Xyvonya who was an innocent young teenage girl. When the accident aboard the Zariman that granted the children their powers occurred, his power manifested as what is now referred to Naramon. Through events that occurred on the ship, Mataeru was left deeply emotionally scarred, and has extreme with Tenno that use Madurai as their primary focus.       

During the time spent with Margulis, Mataeru learned how to control his power and use it for good. After Margulis was executed by the Orokin for refusing to convert the Tenno into weapons of war, he began to understand just how corrupt the Orokin really were.       

Once Ballas took the Tenno with the highest skill levels of the five defined power types, Mataeru was forced to utilize his skills in ways that would become a master assassin.  The other Tenno were forced to do the same, but in ways suited to their preferred combat styles. Mataeru’s was stealth and manipulation. His Focus manifested as what would now become known as Naramon, due to his desire for knowledge and understanding.       

After Ballas formed the Dark Tenno, Mataeru and those chosen with him worked exclusively for the Executors. This gave him the close up view of the evil done by the rulers of galaxy. Mortal beings destroyed by corruption. People afraid of death. People willing to steal the lives of others to prolong their own. When the Orokin Executors started using Mataeru to assassinate other Executors or Orokin officials, he began to hate them with extreme passion. During training he was forced to swear his allegiance to the Empire. He was bound by his honor to serve his masters no matter how he felt about their actions and decisions.       

Mataeru was present during the  victory ceremony when the rest of the Tenno began slaughtering the Executors. As much as he hated the Orokin, slaughtering them without a fair trial was not acceptable, and he vowed to figure out who was behind this ultimate betrayal.       

After the Collapse, he and his Dark Tenno brethren who were in the immediate vicinity were recalled to their hidden base of operations in Lua by their group’s cephalon, Tauria.This base was a well kept secret known to a select few Orokin Executors. With the Orokin leaders dead, and no missions to fulfil, they placed themselves in cryostasis. Due to an malfunction with his pod that was caused when the Lotus brought Lua out of the void, Mataeru awoke in his warframe after only a couple centuries. His body was still preserved in its stasis pod, but the malfunction prevented him from returning to his slumber. He discovered that their guardian cephalon, Tauria had degraded into a nonfunctional mess. Exploring the abandoned moon, Mataeru found another cephalon named Sur and reactivated him. This cephalon was ultimately recruited to help manage the secret base until the rest of the Dark Tenno could be removed from cryostasis.       

Figuring it would be wise to keep up with current events, he began to roam the galaxy, copying information from the Corpus, Grineer, and even various Tenno orbiters.       

After a time, Mataeru decided the galaxy needed a new force of power to bring balance to the world. He chose to devote the rest of his life to rebuilding, and vastly improving the Orokin Empire.

Current In-Game Members- Currently Ghost Clan
Mataeru
NovaBlade321
Satorroph

Paradxical_Wayfarer

AncientBean

-S.S.D-

Lierynot

PanquakesZero

Thatguy222

Relentlessolive

Current RP Members

Mataeru
NovaBlade321
Satorroph

Paradxical_Wayfarer

AncientBean

-S.S.D-

Lierynot

PanquakesZero

Thatguy222
Relentlessolive

AforesaidMonk

Blood_Strider

Kiarna1

Shoot First

Conscript

Creb

Novronian

Ultimatumcore

Edited by Mataeru
Updated Info - "Closed" Recruitment in this location.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, Tenno. I am Angrados, and my character is Orpheus of the Orokin Remnant.

Character Form:

Operator Name: Orpheus

Warframe: Nidus w/ Prion Helmet

Weapons: Hema, Twin Grakata, Galatine Prime

Focus School: Zenurik

Bio:Unlike many of those part of the Orokin Remnant, Orpheus awoke not on Lua but on the operating table of a Corpus medical lab. Apparently they had pried his cryopod from an Orokin Derelict that had lain centuries without having been opened, and now that they had finally worked it open they were shocked to find a child inside. Orpheus's awakening sent the lab into lockdown, as in a telekinetic rage he sliced through his captors with pure psychic energy, splattering the halls of the facility with blood and hydraulic fluid from the MOAs they sent to quell him. It wasn't long before the entire facility was slaughtered and the alarms fell silent. Orpheus was now in control.

Not long into his rampage Orpheus broke into a lab where a certain Infested specimen--vaguely humanoid in nature--was also being kept on lockdown. A quick look through the files on the Corpus computers revealed that this sample had been obtained from the same derelicted Orokin Tower that the Tenno had been found in. Orpheus couldn't really understand what it was until the systems suddenly catastrophically failed and the creature--the Warframe--blew its way out of its containment chamber. Orpheus tried to flee, but Nidus, basically just an infested beast, overcame and enveloped him. However, as Orpheus sank into unconsciousness he found himself awake in Nidus's body, having just completed Transference for the first time. Orpheus now not only was awake, but now had a Warframe at his disposal.

After stealing a cargo ship (via Nidus infesting and taking it over) and crashing it into a Grineer galleon, Orpheus raided their armory, acquiring the Twin Grakata that he still uses today as well as another Infested sample that the Grineer had dubbed the "Hema", which apparently was an experimental biological weapon. He quickly familiarized himself with these weapons as he slaughtered the entire Galleon's crew.

While on the deck of the navigation deck Orpheus discovered a distress signal coming from Lua on an old, disused Orokin channel that he ran across while flipping through frequencies. The errant Dark Tenno immediately set a course for Lua, aiming the Galleon at earth with the intention of jumping off of it while passing by Lua. This worked somewhat--Orpheus managed to get close enough to the moon to launch, but the escape pods had all been jettisoned already, which meant that there wasn't going to be much launching occurring and that he was on a capital ship that was in the midst of sailing at high speed towards its own obliteration.

Thinking quickly, Orpheus jerryrigged an Ogma and launched himself from the ship, heading towards Lua in the Grineer ship without knowing exactly which was supposed to do what. Eventually he made it, albeit in a spectacular crash-landing that threw him several miles across the moon's landscape. After a long trek, Orpheus met up with Mataeru, and the rest in that regard is history.

Orpheus’s view on how to bring about the Orokin Empire flies in contrast to Mataeru’s more peaceful, vigilante-esque viewpoint. In his opinion, those who stand against the Remnant’s goals in any form--be they foes or civilians--have a choice to make: submit to the Remnant and the Orokin Empire, or die. Naturally, with such an extreme viewpoint Mataeru and Orpheus have come into plenty of conflict over the subject, but they still work together for the moment.

Other: Also dislikes non-existent raisin cookies as much as he dislikes existent ones. How about that?

2 hours ago, Angrados said:

Greetings, Tenno. I am Angrados, and my character is Orpheus of the Orokin Remnant.

Character Form:

Hide contents

Operator Name: Orpheus

Warframe: Nidus w/ Prion Helmet

Weapons: Hema, Twin Grakata, Galatine Prime

Bio:Unlike many of those part of the Orokin Remnant, Orpheus awoke not on Lua but on the operating table of a Corpus medical lab. Apparently they had pried his cryopod from an Orokin Derelict that had lain centuries without having been opened, and now that they had finally worked it open they were shocked to find a child inside. Orpheus's awakening sent the lab into lockdown, as in a telekinetic rage he sliced through his captors with pure psychic energy, splattering the halls of the facility with blood and hydraulic fluid from the MOAs they sent to quell him. It wasn't long before the entire facility was slaughtered and the alarms fell silent. Orpheus was now in control.

Not long into his rampage Orpheus broke into a lab where a certain Infested specimen--vaguely humanoid in nature--was also being kept on lockdown. A quick look through the files on the Corpus computers revealed that this sample had been obtained from the same derelicted Orokin Tower that the Tenno had been found in. Orpheus couldn't really understand what it was until the systems suddenly catastrophically failed and the creature--the Warframe--blew its way out of its containment chamber. Orpheus tried to flee, but Nidus, basically just an infested beast, overcame and enveloped him. However, as Orpheus sank into unconsciousness he found himself awake in Nidus's body, having just completed Transference for the first time. Orpheus now not only was awake, but now had a Warframe at his disposal.

After stealing a cargo ship (via Nidus infesting and taking it over) and crashing it into a Grineer galleon, Orpheus raided their armory, acquiring the Twin Grakata that he still uses today as well as another Infested sample that the Grineer had dubbed the "Hema", which apparently was an experimental biological weapon. He quickly familiarized himself with these weapons as he slaughtered the entire Galleon's crew.

While on the deck of the navigation deck Orpheus discovered a distress signal coming from Lua on an old, disused Orokin channel that he ran across while flipping through frequencies. The errant Dark Tenno immediately set a course for Lua, aiming the Galleon at earth with the intention of jumping off of it while passing by Lua. This worked somewhat--Orpheus managed to get close enough to the moon to launch, but the escape pods had all been jettisoned already, which meant that there wasn't going to be much launching occurring and that he was on a capital ship that was in the midst of sailing at high speed towards its own obliteration.

Thinking quickly, Orpheus jerryrigged an Ogma and launched himself from the ship, heading towards Lua in the Grineer ship without knowing exactly which was supposed to do what. Eventually he made it, albeit in a spectacular crash-landing that threw him several miles across the moon's landscape. After a long trek, Orpheus met up with Mataeru, and the rest in that regard is history.

Orpheus’s view on how to bring about the Orokin Empire flies in contrast to Mataeru’s more peaceful, vigilante-esque viewpoint. In his opinion, those who stand against the Remnant’s goals in any form--be they foes or civilians--have a choice to make: submit to the Remnant and the Orokin Empire, or die. Naturally, with such an extreme viewpoint Mataeru and Orpheus have come into plenty of conflict over the subject, but they still work together for the moment.

Other: Also dislikes non-existent raisin cookies as much as he dislikes existent ones. How about that?

Accepted. Welcome aboard!

Hello there, the name's Poonchy
And this, this is my form!

Spoiler

Operator’s Name: Anathos

Race: Orokin

Warframe: Excalibur Prime

Weapons: Braton Prime | Lex Prime | Dakra Prime 

Focus School: Naramon

Bio: Anathos was nothing special, to start. An ordinary Tenno, with an ordinary fighting capability. As all others, he was awoken by the Lotus, and guided by her to slay those who defiled her beliefs. Anathos, would blindly follow. But it was not too long that he would.

Anathos, on his expeditions, discovered the Kurias, and without the Lotus' knowledge, he began to explore deeper into them. One by one, they began to speak of betrayal, of infidelity. What he would find, through his means of discovery, was the history of the Orokin and the queens. More importantly, however, he discovered something that would change him.

An Orokin pod, nothing left sue. With his Skana, he pried it open. A gold-crusted Excalibur fell down to the floor, his weapons on his back. He was everything Anathos was, but better. He was gold trimmed, he seemed powerful. He was, more powerful. Anathos would equip this suit, and along that his weapons, the Braton prime, Lex Prime, and Dakra Prime.

A cause for such power would not be met without greed. Anathos grew suspicious of the Lotus' intentions. We were not told why, after all, just what. With further expeditions, his loyalty wavered for the Lotus, and grew for the Orokin. What secrets it contained, it's reincarnation could not only stop this war, but bring about a new age, one where the Orokin rule.

Thus, Anathos began to wander around the Galaxy, searching for those who share his viewpoint, that the empire's resurrection is the ultimate good. Anathos believes any means to achieve this are acceptable. That is, until he stumbled to Earth.

Earth was mostly empty, but upon leaving the grineer infested planet, he saw the moon that orbited it, and decided to land. There, he found what would be a base of operation for the Orokin. Before long, he was introduced to a warframe who goes by the name of Orpheus, and after discussion it became clear that their goals were one of the same. He was told of this plan of rebuilding the Orokin Empire, and he could not resist.

Edited by Poonchy

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:17 PM, Poonchy said:

Hello there, the name's Poonchy
And this, this is my form!

Reveal hidden contents

Operator’s Name: Anathos

Warframe: Excalibur Prime

Weapons: Braton Prime | Lex Prime | Dakra Prime 

Focus School: Naramon

Bio: Anathos was nothing special, to start. An ordinary Tenno, with an ordinary fighting capability. As all others, he was awoken by the Lotus, and guided by her to slay those who defiled her beliefs. Anathos, would blindly follow. But it was not too long that he would.

Anathos, on his expeditions, discovered the Kurias, and without the Lotus' knowledge, he began to explore deeper into them. One by one, they began to speak of betrayal, of infidelity. What he would find, through his means of discovery, was the history of the Orokin and the queens. More importantly, however, he discovered something that would change him.

An Orokin pod, nothing left sue. With his Skana, he pried it open. A gold-crusted Excalibur fell down to the floor, his weapons on his back. He was everything Anathos was, but better. He was gold trimmed, he seemed powerful. He was, more powerful. Anathos would equip this suit, and along that his weapons, the Braton prime, Lex Prime, and Dakra Prime.

A cause for such power would not be met without greed. Anathos grew suspicious of the Lotus' intentions. We were not told why, after all, just what. With further expeditions, his loyalty wavered for the Lotus, and grew for the Orokin. What secrets it contained, it's reincarnation could not only stop this war, but bring about a new age, one where the Orokin rule.

Thus, Anathos began to wander around the Galaxy, searching for those who share his viewpoint, that the empire's resurrection is the ultimate good. Anathos believes any means to achieve this are acceptable. That is, until he stumbled to Earth.

Earth was mostly empty, but upon leaving the grineer infested planet, he saw the moon that orbited it, and decided to land. There, he found what would be a base of operation for the Orokin. Before long, he was introduced to a warframe who goes by the name of Orpheus, and after discussion it became clear that their goals were one of the same. He was told of this plan of rebuilding the Orokin Empire, and he could not resist.

The user Poonchy has been kicked for inactivity and lack of participation.

Edited by Mataeru
Updated information

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Operator’s Name: Atil

Warframe: Limbo/Volt

Weapons: Soma Prime | Lex Prime or Dex Furis | Galatine or Nikana Prime |

Bio: Atil was-and is nothing special, a normal tenno. One of many Lotus used as a weapon. He followed who he assumed was his own ally and obeyed every order she gave without question. Years went by this way until he started getting suspicious of the Lotus’s true nature. A cause for such power would not be met without greed. He started asking questions, exploring the worlds of the origin systems, trying to learn who-or what he and the Lotus are With further expeditions, his loyalty faltered for the Lotus, and for the Syndicates he worked with, and was drawn to alternatives.

Atil  began to wander around Origin, searching for those who were in a similarly disenfranchised position, before long he found a pirate radio station from a Tenno named Materu, broadcasting his message, and giving Atil hope for finding a new home.

2 hours ago, Thatguy222 said:
  Hide contents

Operator’s Name: Atil

Warframe: Limbo/Volt

Weapons: Soma Prime | Lex Prime or Dex Furis | Galatine or Nikana Prime |

Bio: Atil was-and is nothing special, a normal tenno. One of many Lotus used as a weapon. He followed who he assumed was his own ally and obeyed every order she gave without question. Years went by this way until he started getting suspicious of the Lotus’s true nature. A cause for such power would not be met without greed. He started asking questions, exploring the worlds of the origin systems, trying to learn who-or what he and the Lotus are With further expeditions, his loyalty faltered for the Lotus, and for the Syndicates he worked with, and was drawn to alternatives.

Atil  began to wander around Origin, searching for those who were in a similarly disenfranchised position, before long he found a pirate radio station from a Tenno named Materu, broadcasting his message, and giving Atil hope for finding a new home.

You're one of the Remnant now!

• 4 weeks later...

Operator's Name: Madorion 

Warframe: Saryn Prime (Occasionally Mesa or Valkyr)

Weapons: Supra/Tigris Prime, Lex Prime, Galatine Prime/Nikana Prime

Focus School: Madurai

Bio: Originally, Madorion was awakened like most by the Lotus. He patiently followed the instructions for all of five minutes before tearing off to explore the origin system in his own curiosity. A reckless traveler, he gleefully leaped into conflict, yearning to test his power and abilities. As he learned from his battles with the new factions nothing gave him more thrill than to dominate his enemies, never stopping his search for more powerful weapons and tools. Madorion grew to despise the lotus and the Tenno who followed her for not truly loving the thrill of combat, feeling that they could easily end the war by using the Tenno as the killing machines they were, with no discretion over right, wrong, or innocent if it meant the scourge of their enemies were removed.

Over the year since his awakening he became frustrated by the lack of progress, a the size of the Grineer and Corpus still threatened all chances for peace. Madorion at one point heard a transmission of a group of Tenno set apart from the Lotus, and headed to investigate.  While sarcastic and carefree most of the time, he secretly desires nothing more than to be stronger than all others to ensure that his views can be made law, and is quick to challenge others with different views.

6 hours ago, The_Cobra said:

Operator's Name: Madorion 

Warframe: Saryn Prime (Occasionally Mesa or Valkyr)

Weapons: Supra/Tigris Prime, Lex Prime, Galatine Prime/Nikana Prime

Focus School: Madurai

Bio: Originally, Madorion was awakened like most by the Lotus. He patiently followed the instructions for all of five minutes before tearing off to explore the origin system in his own curiosity. A reckless traveler, he gleefully leaped into conflict, yearning to test his power and abilities. As he learned from his battles with the new factions nothing gave him more thrill than to dominate his enemies, never stopping his search for more powerful weapons and tools. Madorion grew to despise the lotus and the Tenno who followed her for not truly loving the thrill of combat, feeling that they could easily end the war by using the Tenno as the killing machines they were, with no discretion over right, wrong, or innocent if it meant the scourge of their enemies were removed.

Over the year since his awakening he became frustrated by the lack of progress, a the size of the Grineer and Corpus still threatened all chances for peace. Madorion at one point heard a transmission of a group of Tenno set apart from the Lotus, and headed to investigate.  While sarcastic and carefree most of the time, he secretly desires nothing more than to be stronger than all others to ensure that his views can be made law, and is quick to challenge others with different views.

Welcome to the Reborn Empire! 

Operator’s Name: Infested Queen Zeenat

Race: Infested Tenno Hybrid

Warframe: Nekros Prime (Sometimes Atlas or Chroma)

Weapons: Paracyst, Torid, Phage | Embolist, Pox (Again more than one) | Caustacyst, Lesion, Hirudo

Bio: Originally a high ranking member of the Lotus, Zeenat was a force to be reckoned with. Often fighting solo with her powerful Nekros Prime, she was a sort of lone wolf. She would often get herself into trouble with higher ups due to her ruthless ways and lust for power. These squabbles lead to a growing resentment for the Lotus. Eventually her desire for power would take her down a dark path and lead to her banishment from the Lotus. Zeenat sought power at all costs, and in her eyes the most powerful and unstoppable force in the system was the infestation. Zeenat tirelessly researched and experimented on the infestation in secret, searching for ways to make its power her own. When the finally Lotus started to catch wind of her forbidden obsession it was too late. A group of Lotus operatives were dispatched to Zeenat's ship, where they found her in her new sinister form. She had fused herself with an isolated strain of the infestation. Overpowering it's will to control her mind, she now had full control over a new strain of infestation. She declared herself the new queen of the infested, and with the unholy power of her infested Nekros Prime she killed the Lotus operatives sent to investigate her. She then took control of their lifeless frames, making them the first members of her new horde of abominations. The Lotus then branded her an enemy, and declared war on her and her infested. Leaving her to fend for herself in the solar system.

Though she has control over infested, she only has control over her particular strain, and thus is an enemy of the infested found in a majority of the solar system. Her infested are characterized by their sickly yellow tone and magenta aura. She possess many minions, from converted Warframes to sentinels and pets. In combat, she prefers to take a more supportive role, and would rather let minions do her fighting for her. 

Zeenat seeks to bring an end to the Lotus. And even with the strength of the infestation, it helps to have allies. Thus she seeks all the help she can get from other enemies of the Lotus. She makes no qualms with who they may be, as long as they do not impede her or do anything to assist the Lotus. Though she may seem to be an evil monster, she respects her allies and repays her debts as well as protects them from her infestation. Zeenat fights not only to destroy the Lotus, but also to ensure a future for her and her infested legion. She is an enemy of all the major factions in the system, and if any of them were to assume complete control she would have to be eliminated. This is why she has aligned herself with the Orokin Remnants, as they have struck a deal which is mutually beneficial to both parties. She offers her strength in the field, and they offer her a safe haven when the war for system domination is complete.

Edited by Princess-Falisha

5 minutes ago, Princess-Falisha said:

Operator’s Name: Infested Queen Zeenat

Race: Infested Tenno Hybrid

Warframe: Nekros Prime (Sometimes Atlas or Chroma)

Weapons: Paracyst, Torid, Phage | Embolist, Pox (Again more than one) | Caustacyst, Lesion, Hirudo

Bio: Originally a high ranking member of the Lotus, Zeenat was a force to be reckoned with. Often fighting solo with her powerful Nekros Prime, she was a sort of lone wolf. She would often get herself into trouble with higher ups due to her ruthless ways and lust for power. These squabbles lead to a growing resentment for the Lotus. Eventually her desire for power would take her down a dark path and lead to her banishment from the Lotus. Zeenat sought power at all costs, and in her eyes the most powerful and unstoppable force in the system was the infestation. Zeenat tirelessly researched and experimented on the infestation in secret, searching for ways to make its power her own. When the finally Lotus started to catch wind of her forbidden obsession it was too late. A group of Lotus operatives were dispatched to Zeenat's ship, where they found her in her new sinister form. She had fused herself with an isolated strain of the infestation. Overpowering it's will to control her mind, she now had full control over a new strain of infestation. She declared herself the new queen of the infested, and with the unholy power of her infested Nekros Prime she killed the Lotus operatives sent to investigate her. She then took control of their lifeless frames, making them the first members of her new horde of abominations. The Lotus then branded her an enemy, and declared war on her and her infested. Leaving her to fend for herself in the solar system.

Though she has control over infested, she only has control over her particular strain, and thus is an enemy of the infested found in a majority of the solar system. Her infested are characterized by their sickly yellow tone and magenta aura. She possess many minions, from converted Warframes to sentinels and pets. In combat, she prefers to take a more supportive role, and would rather let minions do her fighting for her. 

Zeenat seeks to bring an end to the Lotus. And even with the strength of the infestation, it helps to have allies. Thus she seeks all the help she can get from other enemies of the Lotus. She makes no qualms with who they may be, as long as they do not impede her or do anything to assist the Lotus. Though she may seem to be an evil monster, she respects her allies and repays her debts as well as protects them from her infestation.

Welcome to the Reborn Empire. I certainly hope your infested minions will defend, rather than enslave the people we protect.

Operator Name: Jarreth

Race:Orokin

Warframe: Ash Prime

Weapons: Attica|Lex Prime,Hikou Prime|Nikana Prime,Destreza

Focus School:Naramon

Bio: Jarreth had trusted the Lotus like any Tenno whom she had awoken, and had fought for what he believed to be right. He served her for six months before his belief in the Lotus' cause began to falter, he had performed countless missions for nothing but a pat on the back and a hollow congratulation from the Lotus. Once he learned the truth about the Lotus he broke off from her, determined to carve his own path. The next year was spent exploring and performing missions for various individuals, and it was at the end of one such mission that his ship picked up Mataeru's transmission. From there he charted a course for Lua, hoping to bring an end to the conflicts that plagued the Origin System and an age of honor for the Tenno through the revival of the Orokin Empire.

6 minutes ago, ParadoxicalShadow said:

Operator Name: Jarreth

Race:Orokin

Warframe: Ash Prime

Weapons: Attica|Lex Prime,Hikou Prime|Nikana Prime,Destreza

Focus School:Naramon

Bio: Jarreth had trusted the Lotus like any Tenno whom she had awoken, and had fought for what he believed to be right. He served her for six months before his belief in the Lotus' cause began to falter, he had performed countless missions for nothing but a pat on the back and a hollow congratulation from the Lotus. Once he learned the truth about the Lotus he broke off from her, determined to carve his own path. The next year was spent exploring and performing missions for various individuals, and it was at the end of one such mission that his ship picked up Mataeru's transmission. From there he charted a course for Lua, hoping to bring an end to the conflicts that plagued the Origin System and an age of honor for the Tenno through the revival of the Orokin Empire.

Welcome to the New Orokin Empire!

[If you have any questions or suggestions, simply give me a nudge!]

Spoiler

Operator's Name: Sahar

Warframe: Hydroid (also Ash Prime and Frost Prime)

Weapons: Ferrox, Boltor Prime | Akstilleto Prime, Spira Prime | Destrea, Glaive Prime

Bio:

One of the many whom had been upon the Zariman Ten-Zero during its' fateful voyage, Sahar developed powers favored by those who followed the Zenurik ways. Since the youngster had already held a much jaded view of life amongst the stars, it would come to no surprise that he would use such powers in ways that could send even the most battle hardened Grineer crawling back to their tubes like whimpering babes. A shadowy puppeteer pulling upon innumerable strings.. Sahar led unsuspecting prey to the slaughter; slamming shut the door to their fate through the cunning use of movement impairing techniques and raw, overwhelming power that made quick work of the poor souls who were unfortunate enough to cross his path.

And yet for all the brutality with which he fought tooth and claw for his survival (and making a sadistic sport of it in the process), it was operating with such secrecy within the shadows of the Zariman that kept this particular Tenno from becoming more notable than he was. Blending in and making oneself appear less useful allowed him the boon of not being what he considered fodder for a twisted cause. After all he knew what the Orokin were capable of.. knew of their deviant, reckless behavior.. so why show your entire hand when you can lead the 'enlightened' to 'know' otherwise? His Orokin Superiors believed him to be nothing more than 'average'.. and it was the grand betrayal of the Orokin by the Tenno that would give Sahar the chance he needed to elope entirely from servitude and disappear off the grid.. putting himself into cryostasis for a long sleep.

In the end however, twas the call of the Lotus that had awoken him from his slumber.. and whilst Sahar hones his skills in the dark corners of the Origin System playing to the Lotus' whims, he cannot help but be a mite curious about the transmission he had received regarding the true nature of the one whom he followed. Would this Mataeru be any different than the Lotus? Any better than the Orokin he knew before? Is peace truly a possibility?.. or is it just another wishful dream just like the rest?

9 minutes ago, Wolfkun said:

[If you have any questions or suggestions, simply give me a nudge!]

Hide contents

Operator's Name: Sahar

Warframe: Hydroid (also Ash Prime and Frost Prime)

Weapons: Ferrox, Boltor Prime | Akstilleto Prime, Spira Prime | Destrea, Glaive Prime

Bio:

One of the many whom had been upon the Zariman Ten-Zero during its' fateful voyage, Sahar developed powers favored by those who followed the Zenurik ways. Since the youngster had already held a much jaded view of life amongst the stars, it would come to no surprise that he would use such powers in ways that could send even the most battle hardened Grineer crawling back to their tubes like whimpering babes. A shadowy puppeteer pulling upon innumerable strings.. Sahar led unsuspecting prey to the slaughter; slamming shut the door to their fate through the cunning use of movement impairing techniques and raw, overwhelming power that made quick work of the poor souls who were unfortunate enough to cross his path.

And yet for all the brutality with which he fought tooth and claw for his survival (and making a sadistic sport of it in the process), it was operating with such secrecy within the shadows of the Zariman that kept this particular Tenno from becoming more notable than he was. Blending in and making oneself appear less useful allowed him the boon of not being what he considered fodder for a twisted cause. After all he knew what the Orokin were capable of.. knew of their deviant, reckless behavior.. so why show your entire hand when you can lead the 'enlightened' to 'know' otherwise? His Orokin Superiors believed him to be nothing more than 'average'.. and it was the grand betrayal of the Orokin by the Tenno that would give Sahar the chance he needed to elope entirely from servitude and disappear off the grid.. putting himself into cryostasis for a long sleep.

In the end however, twas the call of the Lotus that had awoken him from his slumber.. and whilst Sahar hones his skills in the dark corners of the Origin System playing to the Lotus' whims, he cannot help but be a mite curious about the transmission he had received regarding the true nature of the one whom he followed. Would this Mataeru be any different than the Lotus? Any better than the Orokin he knew before? Is peace truly a possibility?.. or is it just another wishful dream just like the rest?

You will make an intriguing member to our clan. Application accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

Operator: Captain Henson Icas Clark Kennison Erik-Nehan but my affiliates simply call me Chicken for short

Warframe: Mesa, Rhino

Weapons: Shotguns primarily

Focus School: Vazarin 

Bio: I had never fallen for the tricks Lotus presented to me I remember much up until the events of my stasis. I had trained in all the schools I could contrary to the formal training, Vazarin had always caught my eye though, there's something of outsmarting my enemies before a fight has even been enticed that has always attracted me to it. I ally with Vazarin but have learned the ferocity of Madurai and Zenurik and use my knowledge to overcome any obstacle. The thirst for knowledge and power infests my mind at all times but patience is a virtue I have learned to hold dear as when I awoke from my stasis I didn't trust lotus but she assisted in bringing my true power back to fruition. I figure if I seem to blindly follow her she will grant me with more power, she is no longer a threat to me as she helped me when Hunhow was hunting me with that wannabe assassin. All she wants to do is extend my power so we have a common interest. I have fleeting memories of being a captain of a tactical strike team and on one dreaded night we stormed the kuva fortress to assassinate the grineer Queens. Needless to say our mission was a failure and it took the lives of my men, I strive to one day be able to go back there and end them once and for all and with Lotus simply making me more powerful I feel that day closes in soon.(Pre-WWT)

During the War Within Chicken finds a new power without Lotus and becomes even more power hungry and ends up consuming the vial of kuva and gets a rush of power, becoming dependent upon a steady supply of kuva for the power like a drug. He yearns for the taste of kuva but will it kill him in the future?

After the fight with Hunhow in Octavia's Anthem Ordis discovered a encypted message that he picked up during the fight possibly from Hunhow or something that Simaris was hiding but the source remains unknown, the message intrigued me and in a state of disconnection of Lotus I sought to make my own path. I remembered the strength of the orokin and sought out Mataeru in hopes of rebuilding the orokin but stronger than before.

Edited by The_Bringer_of_Chicken

5 minutes ago, The_Bringer_of_Chicken said:

Operator: Captain Henson Icas Clark Kennison Erik-Nehan but my affiliates simply call me Chicken for short

Warframe: Mesa, Rhino

Weapons: Shotguns primarily

Bio: I had never fallen for the tricks Lotus presented to me I remember much up until the events of my stasis. I had trained in all the schools I could contrary to the formal training, Vazarin had always caught my eye though, there's something of outsmarting my enemies before a fight has even been enticed that has always attracted me to it. I ally with Vazarin but have learned the ferocity of Madurai and Zenurik and use my knowledge to overcome any obstacle. The thirst for knowledge and power infests my mind at all times but patience is a virtue I have learned to hold dear as when I awoke from my stasis I didn't trust lotus but she assisted in bringing my true power back to fruition. I figure if I seem to blindly follow her she will grant me with more power, she is no longer a threat to me as she helped me when Hunhow was hunting me with that wannabe assassin. All she wants to do is extend my power so we have a common interest. I have fleeting memories of being a captain of a tactical strike team and on one dreaded night we stormed the kuva fortress to assassinate the grineer Queens. Needless to say our mission was a failure and it took the lives of my men, I strive to one day be able to go back there and end them once and for all and with Lotus simply making me more powerful I feel that day closes in soon.(Pre-WWT)

During the War Within Chicken finds a new power without Lotus and becomes even more power hungry and ends up consuming the vial of kuva and gets a rush of power, becoming dependent upon a steady supply of kuva for the power like a drug. He yearns for the taste of kuva but will it kill him in the future?

You application has been accepted, although I have some questions about your character lore and how it ties into the clan. We will work it out though.

Operator: Talea Nohr

Race: Corpus

Warframe: Titania

Favored Weapons: Fang Prime

Bio:

Talea’s life was far different than the rest of the Tenno’s, and she knew very few luxuries during her time in the Orokin Empire. As Corpus, she was brought up with only one task assigned to her, to serve the Orokin in every way she could. She knew no other life, nothing aside from the darkness, corruption and evil she was forced to commit at their hands. Even her own kin rejected her, due to her close relations with the Orokin, and she was left to waste away in laboratories, searching for a solution to the impending war. When Talea’s efforts resulted in a poison similar to the Infested strand, the Orokin decided she would be greatly more useful removed to the Zariman Ten-Zero.

Expecting the relocation to be yet another work assignment, Talea was woefully underprepared for the Orokin’s betrayal. They hadn’t sent her to work on another experiment, rather she was the experiment, and fell into the hands of several Orokin scientists.

Granted free-reign with her body, they tortured and experimented on her for months until much of her original form was lost, transforming her into a terrifying creature of darkness. She resembled something from the ancient human fairy-tales, and as a result, most of her spirit died with her transformation.

It was then that the Zariman suffered a system failure, and void energy flooded the ship, awakening Talea as a Zenurik Tenno. Fueled by both her fury and sorrow, she destroyed the lab in an elaborate display of power, killing her capturers in the process but accidentally imprisoning herself inside. Had it not been for Mataeru rescuing her several weeks later from the brink of death, Talea would’ve never survived the incident.

In return, she vowed to one day repay her debt to Mataeru, thus she stayed by his side for many years until the Zariman was recovered and she was wrenched away from him and the rest of the Tenno.

Ballas, being distrustful of Talea’s Corpus origins demanded that she be kept away from the rest of the tenno before she could corrupt them with her ideas, thus Talea was taken to a lower Corpus section. There, despite her many attempts to escape, she was held as an additional resource for the Orokins who sought to understand the Tennos’ powers. Years passed before a horrific massacre led by the Lotus finally allowed Talea to escape. Mataeru, unwilling to leave his closest friend behind secretly transferred Talea to their Lua station and placed her into status, vowing to keep her safe until the time came for her to reawaken.

17 hours ago, ilia_elf said:

Operator: Talea Nohr

Race: Corpus

Warframe: Titania

Favored Weapons: Fang Prime

Bio:

Talea’s life was far different than the rest of the Tenno’s, and she knew very few luxuries during her time in the Orokin Empire. As Corpus, she was brought up with only one task assigned to her, to serve the Orokin in every way she could. She knew no other life, nothing aside from the darkness, corruption and evil she was forced to commit at their hands. Even her own kin rejected her, due to her close relations with the Orokin, and she was left to waste away in laboratories, searching for a solution to the impending war. When Talea’s efforts resulted in a poison similar to the Infested strand, the Orokin decided she would be greatly more useful removed to the Zariman Ten-Zero.

Expecting the relocation to be yet another work assignment, Talea was woefully underprepared for the Orokin’s betrayal. They hadn’t sent her to work on another experiment, rather she was the experiment, and fell into the hands of several Orokin scientists.

Granted free-reign with her body, they tortured and experimented on her for months until much of her original form was lost, transforming her into a terrifying creature of darkness. She resembled something from the ancient human fairy-tales, and as a result, most of her spirit died with her transformation.

It was then that the Zariman suffered a system failure, and void energy flooded the ship, awakening Talea as a Zenurik Tenno. Fueled by both her fury and sorrow, she destroyed the lab in an elaborate display of power, killing her capturers in the process but accidentally imprisoning herself inside. Had it not been for Mataeru rescuing her several weeks later from the brink of death, Talea would’ve never survived the incident.

In return, she vowed to one day repay her debt to Mataeru, thus she stayed by his side for many years until the Zariman was recovered and she was wrenched away from him and the rest of the Tenno.

Ballas, being distrustful of Talea’s Corpus origins demanded that she be kept away from the rest of the tenno before she could corrupt them with her ideas, thus Talea was taken to a lower Corpus section. There, despite her many attempts to escape, she was held as an additional resource for the Orokins who sought to understand the Tennos’ powers. Years passed before a horrific massacre led by the Lotus finally allowed Talea to escape. Mataeru, unwilling to leave his closest friend behind secretly transferred Talea to their Lua station and placed her into status, vowing to keep her safe until the time came for her to reawaken.

Application accepted! Welcome home Tenno.

Operator’s Name: Sigyn

Race: Orokin (Dark Tenno)

Warframe: Volt, Oberon, Rhino

Weapons: Daikyu, Mutalist Cernos | Castanas, Talons | Nikana, Dual Ichor

Focus School: Unairu

Bio:

Rise, abomination, and stand. You are the mountain, and though enemy waves crash upon your base, you shall hold firm against the storm.

The Void...twisted the soft, quiet child into an anchor that stood against the dead silence of the Void and commanded it to be her silence. Sigyn found her own strength among the Void and the Children of the Zariman Ten-Zero, but it was a hard, brittle strength. A bit of softness reappeared under Margulis’s care, a molten core to her outer strength, but it was not the softness that made her valuable to Ballas and his Executors after Margulis was executed and gone.

Among the Dark Tenno, Sigyn remained an anchor - a bulwark that stood wherever Ballas deigned to place her. Sigyn remained tall, firm as the mountains of Unairu - but from her vantage point amongst it all she saw and heard too much from the Orokin masters. For long ages the only thing that kept her complacent and quiet were her fellow Dark Tenno - companions that had experienced the same terrors and battlefields. But after the corruption worsened Continuity after Continuity, even the tight bonds of camaraderie could not hold her, and she stood, this time defiant against Ballas’s orders. She was placed in a cryostasis prison away from the Orokin capital, awaiting some form of trial or reeducation. After all, how was one to punish an abomination, a golem without true form or feeling?

After well-placed bribes and dealings with the ever-greedy Corpus, the Lotus found and ‘freed’ the Dark Tenno, thinking her merely one of the many Tenno scattered to the stars. But now with the corrupt Orokin influence gone, the bonds with her fellow Tenno once again called her home, and she returned to Lua to find the hidden bastion of the Dark Tenno and Mataeru. After hearing out his renewed plan of a Just Empire, she agreed to once again be an anchor for the Dark Tenno.

Edited by LadySigyn

1 hour ago, LadySigyn said:

Operator’s Name: Sigyn

Race: Orokin (Dark Tenno)

Warframe: Volt, Oberon, Rhino

Weapons: Daikyu, Mutalist Cernos | Castanas, Talons | Nikana, Dual Ichor

Focus School: Unairu

Bio:

Rise, abomination, and stand. You are the mountain, and though enemy waves crash upon your base, you shall hold firm against the storm.

The Void...twisted the soft, quiet child into an anchor that stood against the dead silence of the Void and commanded it to be her silence. Sigyn found her own strength among the Void and the Children of the Zariman Ten-Zero, but it was a hard, brittle strength. A bit of softness reappeared under Margulis’s care, a molten core to her outer strength, but it was not the softness that made her valuable to Ballas and his Executors after Margulis was executed and gone.

Among the Dark Tenno, Sigyn remained an anchor - a bulwark that stood wherever Ballas deigned to place her. Sigyn remained tall, firm as the mountains of Unairu - but from her vantage point amongst it all she saw and heard too much from the Orokin masters. For long ages the only thing that kept her complacent and quiet were her fellow Dark Tenno - companions that had experienced the same terrors and battlefields. But after the corruption worsened Continuity after Continuity, even the tight bonds of camaraderie could not hold her, and she stood, this time defiant against Ballas’s orders. She was placed in a cryostasis prison away from the Orokin capital, awaiting some form of trial or reeducation. After all, how was one to punish an abomination, a golem without true form or feeling?

After well-placed bribes and dealings with the ever-greedy Corpus, the Lotus found and ‘freed’ the Dark Tenno, thinking her merely one of the many Tenno scattered to the stars. But now with the corrupt Orokin influence gone, the bonds with her fellow Tenno once again called her home, and she returned to Lua to find the hidden bastion of the Dark Tenno and Mataeru. After hearing out his renewed plan of a Just Empire, she agreed to once again be an anchor for the Dark Tenno.

Application accepted! I like your style!

Welcome home sister.

Operator Name: Omichle Arcokax (oh-MEEK-lee ar-ko-KAX)

Warframe: Valkyr Prime (Primary), Oberon and Zephyr (Secondary)

Favoured Weapons: Panthera, Synapse, Telos Boltor | Azima, Despair | Venka Prime, Hirudo

Bio:

The time before the Orokin Collapse is all but forgotten for the Tenno Omichle Arcokax, whose first memories were of the violent breaching of his cryopod some twenty years ago. Tractored in from space by automated systems aboard an infested corpus ship orbiting Eris, Arcokax was initially assaulted by Chargers which managed to disengage the cryopod’s housing mechanism, releasing his warframe. While he and his Valkyr Prime made short work of the Infested which had taken up residence in the local wing, he soon came to realize that he knew nothing of who he was… or even that he was anything but a surrogate warframe body. With little to build off of besides his cryopod manifest and his Valkyr’s instinctual, aggressive programming, he slowly descended into a bestial form of madness.

It wasn’t until eighteen years later that the Lotus and a squad of Tenno operatives discovered Arcokax, who was at that point a terrifying shadow of his former self. His descent into savagery nearly absolute, he hunted Tenno warframes and Infested alike within the ship’s derelict halls. Survivors told of a horrible monster in the ship -- a demon which held no regard for life and didn’t even need to feed on its mangled victims. It took several squads of elite Tenno to finally subdue Arcokax, who was immediately taken to the Lotus herself.

It took time, but through the Lotus, Arcokax managed to regain most of his sanity, and was eventually granted his own landing craft and a cephalon to aid him. While his memories before the crash remained lost, he nevertheless served the Lotus for months in gratitude, gaining new warframes and weapons along his path. In spite of this turnover, however, Arcokax remained uneasy. He remained but a fragment of true sanity, and he relentlessly implored the Lotus for more help with his condition. When nothing ever came but more mission briefings, Arcokax began to grow distant and inward-looking. Full of self-doubt and a growing suspicion of the one who saved him from insanity, he started to refuse missions and strike out on his own instead.

And so, when Lua was whisked from the Void into Earth’s orbit and a second Sentient crisis began, the Lotus did not call for Arcokax. Despite this, he went to the moon over intercepted Tenno signals, and what he discovered there -- his real body -- shook him to his core. He condemned the Lotus on the spot, appalled that she did not reveal to him that which was his right to know. He carried himself to his landing craft, and when he arrived, he vowed to never again be used as a tool.

Above Lua, Omichle had his cephalon override his craft’s communication protocols, and began to search all channels for signs of dissent within the Tenno ranks.  He had to discover if there were more like him… more who felt betrayed. Strongest and truest among the signals he found was Mataeru’s call. He headed back to the moon, steeled and ready to propel the Orokin to a greater glory in spite of the Lotus’ scheming.

1 hour ago, Omichle said:

Operator Name: Omichle Arcokax (oh-MEEK-lee ar-ko-KAX)

Warframe: Valkyr Prime (Primary), Oberon and Zephyr (Secondary)

Favoured Weapons: Panthera, Synapse, Telos Boltor | Azima, Despair | Venka Prime, Hirudo

Bio:

The time before the Orokin Collapse is all but forgotten for the Tenno Omichle Arcokax, whose first memories were of the violent breaching of his cryopod some twenty years ago. Tractored in from space by automated systems aboard an infested corpus ship orbiting Eris, Arcokax was initially assaulted by Chargers which managed to disengage the cryopod’s housing mechanism, releasing his warframe. While he and his Valkyr Prime made short work of the Infested which had taken up residence in the local wing, he soon came to realize that he knew nothing of who he was… or even that he was anything but a surrogate warframe body. With little to build off of besides his cryopod manifest and his Valkyr’s instinctual, aggressive programming, he slowly descended into a bestial form of madness.

It wasn’t until eighteen years later that the Lotus and a squad of Tenno operatives discovered Arcokax, who was at that point a terrifying shadow of his former self. His descent into savagery nearly absolute, he hunted Tenno warframes and Infested alike within the ship’s derelict halls. Survivors told of a horrible monster in the ship -- a demon which held no regard for life and didn’t even need to feed on its mangled victims. It took several squads of elite Tenno to finally subdue Arcokax, who was immediately taken to the Lotus herself.

It took time, but through the Lotus, Arcokax managed to regain most of his sanity, and was eventually granted his own landing craft and a cephalon to aid him. While his memories before the crash remained lost, he nevertheless served the Lotus for months in gratitude, gaining new warframes and weapons along his path. In spite of this turnover, however, Arcokax remained uneasy. He remained but a fragment of true sanity, and he relentlessly implored the Lotus for more help with his condition. When nothing ever came but more mission briefings, Arcokax began to grow distant and inward-looking. Full of self-doubt and a growing suspicion of the one who saved him from insanity, he started to refuse missions and strike out on his own instead.

And so, when Lua was whisked from the Void into Earth’s orbit and a second Sentient crisis began, the Lotus did not call for Arcokax. Despite this, he went to the moon over intercepted Tenno signals, and what he discovered there -- his real body -- shook him to his core. He condemned the Lotus on the spot, appalled that she did not reveal to him that which was his right to know. He carried himself to his landing craft, and when he arrived, he vowed to never again be used as a tool.

Above Lua, Omichle had his cephalon override his craft’s communication protocols, and began to search all channels for signs of dissent within the Tenno ranks.  He had to discover if there were more like him… more who felt betrayed. Strongest and truest among the signals he found was Mataeru’s call. He headed back to the moon, steeled and ready to propel the Orokin to a greater glory in spite of the Lotus’ scheming.

Application accepted. Welcome home Tenno.

• 2 weeks later...

Operator’s Name: “The Strider”(General/Tenno), Lekkal Falrrut(Grineer),Pehapiim Tatkyat(Corpus), Lekalis Fanuschrat(Orokin/Tenno)

Warframe: Grineer-Harkonar modded Loki [Prime ?w?]

strider_loki_by_bloodtrailkiller-daoz0tg

Weapons:

Grinlok; using the same ammo as his Marelok, the weapon is colored in desaturated browns with pale cloth wrapping over Meridian emblematics. 
As you’ll find, the Strider has an affinity for Grineer tech. The Grinlok specifically fills the niche of being both a battle rifle and a long range sniper, given time and skill… He’s at least confident he can match any shot from a dedicated sniper rifle. He also has a soft spot for the lever action system of the rifle, as it lets him have awareness and motion with each round |
[Vaykor?] Marelok; boasting an equally sandblown and brown color scheme, various Steel Meridian fetishes are carved into its surface, though many are hidden beneath pale cloth scraps. Boasting a more compact version of his primary is all the better; it allows him to maintain a consistent flow, as water is want to do, when switching from ranges. | 
[Vaykor?] Sydon; Bronze and copper finishes to exposed metal, though mostly color swaps to more durable and foundry based metals, gives an unassuming appearance to the weapon. Though its aptitude for combat has never diminished, in lieu of experience with the weapon. The Strider has found the physical range of the weapon to allow him better flow in the throes of melee combat. Just as well, the three pronged nature of the weapon promotes a parry oriented fighting style, while its length and exterior edges of the prongs allow him to maintain a flowing offensive, presuming he is capable of being aware of his foes movements. The staff of the Sydon is always kept close, allowing for any attempts to take advantage of the openings in his attacks to be riposted, or blocked at the very least.| 

Bio
The Strider had started his life as an upstart noble, passionate in all things and determined to bring art and grace to all things in the cosmos. His past is hazy, even amongst those databanks presently available, but he knows his name was Lekalis at one time. That he had rebelled, in smaller ways, before The Collapse; yet he had a preternatural inclination to the flow of Vazarin. 

His motions exuded the very essence of the Focus, no action made jarred with the one before it, or the one proceeding it. This talent was one of the few things that kept him viable to operate, and is what inclined him to follow through with The Collapse. However, he was behind the ideology: he saw the Orokin as restrictive to the nature of reality, he was a proud rebel.
Yet, as many proud rebels go, he was ultimately captured; repurposed, and brainwashed to concede that the Orokin were one with the Flow. That their restraints ensured that the Flow would not runneth over, so to speak.  He then fought against the Tenno, before being put down, and confined within cryostasis by friends he had made; though he was want without injury. His connection to his Loki was unrivalled, and it made himself vulnerable: when his closest ally, The Runner, blew off the horn of his Loki and incapacitated the vessel, the damage transferred to Lekalis directly, resulting in severe convulsed damage and hemorrhaging in his right eye. 

He was awoken, later, by the Lotus; wherein he served as a pawn, as he had once before, though for the Orokin. He had queries, always, but never voiced them: he meditated, tried to remember more. He had forgotten that he was ever indoctrinated to fight for the Orokin, though, he found it ever more real as he watched the Lotus puppeteer the System into a cycle of eternal conflict. This was… Natural, yet it was not satisfying. He found no peace, or tranquility as he had before; even his dear friend, The Runner, had become silent, and eternally vexed and violent. An embodiment of what this cycle had become.

Though, it was not until an expedition to Phobos that he awoke, a second time, from a second Dream, that he would realize his role as part of the Remnant. The expedition was to destroy a Grineer fortress; though his Liset was shot down, and he was taken in by local Steel Meridian colonies, his frame fixed and tasked to deliver a vital item to another colony. The trek was quiet, and only sported the briefest of violent encounters; but it gave The Strider time to think, along the dunes of Phobos. 
When he was cut off from the Lotus, due to the tampering repairs of the Grineer, and found time to truly think, unperturbed by the Lotus, on his questions. 

He could not flow with this eternal tide of violence that the Lotus had construed, as he saw it.

Given time, and a falling out with the Lotus thru this expedition upon Phobos, he quietly sought the rumors and whispers of the Orokin Remnant. He commandeered a landing craft, a Mantis, from the Meridian that had allowed him to find the Tide which he could truly attune to; one that would allow the Shores of Life to be tainted no more, by bloodshed and gore. 

When he found himself, his natural... meatly self, he was neither surprised nor disturbed or agitated: he had long since deduced such manipulation to be in lieu of the Lotus' nature. But he was frightened; he had become so accustomed to this frame that... to think it was not his natural self, was practically heresy. However, given time, as he carried himself back to his Mantis, he came to believe himself and his Frame to be one and the same, a flow so perfectly aligned that to differentiate one from another would be impossible.

Bringing him to the Orokin Remnant. What information he found, was only enough for him to bring him to the tower and align himself with their ideals. That he would bring back the Empire… Whether his mind was directed here, by tactful feeding of information, or by his natural instinct, he knows not and cares not. It is what he desires.

The Strider, though unsure as to how to truly achieve this unbloodied peace, knows how to at least respond to immediate issues, he knows that the Lotus, at least her ideals, must be contained. 
By constructed justice or by natural laws, he has yet to truly decide. 

His opinion is as fickle as the tide, just as well, he has trouble thinking outside of the immediate moment, but when he stagnates and meditates, he has a vast pool of knowledge and memories at his disposal; as Water is want to do.  

Edited by Blood_Strider

11 hours ago, Blood_Strider said:

Operator’s Name: “The Strider”(General/Tenno), Lekkal Falrrut(Grineer),Pehapiim Tatkyat(Corpus), Lekalis Fanuschrat(Orokin/Tenno)

Warframe: Grineer-Harkonar modded Loki [Prime ?w?]

Reveal hidden contents

strider_loki_by_bloodtrailkiller-daoz0tg

Weapons:

Grinlok; using the same ammo as his Marelok, the weapon is colored in desaturated browns with pale cloth wrapping over Meridian emblematics. 
As you’ll find, the Strider has an affinity for Grineer tech. The Grinlok specifically fills the niche of being both a battle rifle and a long range sniper, given time and skill… He’s at least confident he can match any shot from a dedicated sniper rifle. He also has a soft spot for the lever action system of the rifle, as it lets him have awareness and motion with each round |
[Vaykor?] Marelok; boasting an equally sandblown and brown color scheme, various Steel Meridian fetishes are carved into its surface, though many are hidden beneath pale cloth scraps. Boasting a more compact version of his primary is all the better; it allows him to maintain a consistent flow, as water is want to do, when switching from ranges. | 
[Vaykor?] Sydon; Bronze and copper finishes to exposed metal, though mostly color swaps to more durable and foundry based metals, gives an unassuming appearance to the weapon. Though its aptitude for combat has never diminished, in lieu of experience with the weapon. The Strider has found the physical range of the weapon to allow him better flow in the throes of melee combat. Just as well, the three pronged nature of the weapon promotes a parry oriented fighting style, while its length and exterior edges of the prongs allow him to maintain a flowing offensive, presuming he is capable of being aware of his foes movements. The staff of the Sydon is always kept close, allowing for any attempts to take advantage of the openings in his attacks to be riposted, or blocked at the very least.| 

Bio
The Strider had started his life as an upstart noble, passionate in all things and determined to bring art and grace to all things in the cosmos. His past is hazy, even amongst those databanks presently available, but he knows his name was Lekalis at one time. That he had rebelled, in smaller ways, before The Collapse; yet he had a preternatural inclination to the flow of Vazarin. 

His motions exuded the very essence of the Focus, no action made jarred with the one before it, or the one proceeding it. This talent was one of the few things that kept him viable to operate, and is what inclined him to follow through with The Collapse. However, he was behind the ideology: he saw the Orokin as restrictive to the nature of reality, he was a proud rebel.
Yet, as many proud rebels go, he was ultimately captured; repurposed, and brainwashed to concede that the Orokin were one with the Flow. That their restraints ensured that the Flow would not runneth over, so to speak.  He then fought against the Tenno, before being put down, and confined within cryostasis by friends he had made; though he was want without injury. His connection to his Loki was unrivalled, and it made himself vulnerable: when his closest ally, The Runner, blew off the horn of his Loki and incapacitated the vessel, the damage transferred to Lekalis directly, resulting in severe convulsed damage and hemorrhaging in his right eye. 

He was awoken, later, by the Lotus; wherein he served as a pawn, as he had once before, though for the Orokin. He had queries, always, but never voiced them: he meditated, tried to remember more. He had forgotten that he was ever indoctrinated to fight for the Orokin, though, he found it ever more real as he watched the Lotus puppeteer the System into a cycle of eternal conflict. This was… Natural, yet it was not satisfying. He found no peace, or tranquility as he had before; even his dear friend, The Runner, had become silent, and eternally vexed and violent. An embodiment of what this cycle had become.

Though, it was not until an expedition to Phobos that he awoke, a second time, from a second Dream, that he would realize his role as part of the Remnant. The expedition was to destroy a Grineer fortress; though his Lua was shot down, and he was taken in by local Steel Meridian colonies, his frame fixed and tasked to deliver a vital item to another colony. The trek was quiet, and only sported the briefest of violent encounters; but it gave The Strider time to think, along the dunes of Phobos. 
When he was cut off from the Lotus, due to the tampering repairs of the Grineer, and found time to truly think, unperturbed by the Lotus, on his questions. 

He could not flow with this eternal tide of violence that the Lotus had construed, as he saw it.

Given time, and a falling out with the Lotus thru this expedition upon Phobos, he quietly sought the rumors and whispers of the Orokin Remnant. He commandeered a Lua, a Mantis, from the Meridian that had allowed him to find the Tide which he could truly attune to; one that would allow the Shores of Life to be tainted no more, by bloodshed and gore. 

When he found himself, his natural... meatly self, he was neither surprised nor disturbed or agitated: he had long since deduced such manipulation to be in lieu of the Lotus' nature. But he was frightened; he had become so accustomed to this frame that... to think it was not his natural self, was practically heresy. However, given time, as he carried himself back to his Mantis, he came to believe himself and his Frame to be one and the same, a flow so perfectly aligned that to differentiate one from another would be impossible.

Bringing him to the Orokin Remnant. What information he found, was only enough for him to bring him to the tower and align himself with their ideals. That he would bring back the Empire… Whether his mind was directed here, by tactful feeding of information, or by his natural instinct, he knows not and cares not. It is what he desires.

The Strider, though unsure as to how to truly achieve this unbloodied peace, knows how to at least respond to immediate issues, he knows that the Lotus, at least her ideals, must be contained. 
By constructed justice or by natural laws, he has yet to truly decide. 

His opinion is as fickle as the tide, just as well, he has trouble thinking outside of the immediate moment, but when he stagnates and meditates, he has a vast pool of knowledge and memories at his disposal; as Water is want to do.  

Application accepted. We will have to run the possibility of your Tenno being Grineer past the other clan members, but Orokin and Corpus are allowed for certain! Message me on discord: TacticianMatt#1582 and I will get you an invite to the server and set up your Google drive folder when I get the chance. 

Welcome to Sanctuary, Tenno.