Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Immortal while devouring Grineer Manic

MrNohBodie

I realize Inaros has a serious appetite. Running around ships and across planets as much as they do tends to make someone hungry.

However while doing the mobile defense (Charybdis) on Sedna I was busy defending the terminal when a Grineer Manic showed up. Realizing I was low on health I used Inaros' devour to regain some extra health and deal with a serious threat at the same time. However, when I pulled the Manic over and began to devour it, it disappeared. I paid it not mind at first seeing as it was giving me health and I was soaking up bullets but then I noticed I never STOPPED devouring the target. The manic itself had somehow gained infinite health while being devoured after disappearing and I couldn't die either while devouring it.

I unfortunately wasn't able to get a screen shot of the incident and realize this could entirely be a one in a million glitch. However I feel it worth bringing up since should there actually be something here, it could trivialize certain missions in regards to an Inaros. I like my frames beefy, but I think Inaros needs a diet.

51 minutes ago, MrNohBodie said:

I realize Inaros has a serious appetite. Running around ships and across planets as much as they do tends to make someone hungry.

However while doing the mobile defense (Charybdis) on Sedna I was busy defending the terminal when a Grineer Manic showed up. Realizing I was low on health I used Inaros' devour to regain some extra health and deal with a serious threat at the same time. However, when I pulled the Manic over and began to devour it, it disappeared. I paid it not mind at first seeing as it was giving me health and I was soaking up bullets but then I noticed I never STOPPED devouring the target. The manic itself had somehow gained infinite health while being devoured after disappearing and I couldn't die either while devouring it.

I unfortunately wasn't able to get a screen shot of the incident and realize this could entirely be a one in a million glitch. However I feel it worth bringing up since should there actually be something here, it could trivialize certain missions in regards to an Inaros. I like my frames beefy, but I think Inaros needs a diet.

Inaros is immune to damage while devouring. Manics become immune once they hit certain HP thresholds, thus leading to infinite devouring. However you cant do anything while devouring so its not really an issue. If anything you can use devour on manics, and leave them to sit there for the duration whilst you reload etc.