Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Hek is useless , swords and daggers useless also vs op axes

wat

Anyway, I don't feel like giving daggers the capability to ignore armor made a lot of sense. Wouldn't it make much more sense to gear daggers more towards being crit-based melee weapons? Increase base crit rate to 25% or something, increase critical damage, and give a passive bonus to daggers to increase crit rate or damage when attacking from behind an enemy...and voila! A new type of melee weapon that differs all other current melee weapons in the game.

And yes, Scindo/Fragor are much too strong right now compared to swords. The only reason I use plasma sword is cause it looks cool, but it is definitely inferior to other options. Either Scindo/Fragor need to be nerfed, or swords need to be buffed / given special properties. Additionally, there are a lot of swords, such as the jaw and pangolin swords, that are completely inferior in every way to other swords...giving these weapons some kind of special passive ability could help diversify the use of melee weapons as opposed to just seeing everyone use Scindo/Fragor. Of course, gaming communities always respond adversely to nerfs on their favorite stuff, so I'd probably favor some sort of buff to swords over a nerf to Scindo/Fragor.

Edited by TheRealTuna

wat

Anyway, I don't feel like giving daggers the capability to ignore armor made a lot of sense. Wouldn't it make much more sense to gear daggers more towards being crit-based melee weapons? Increase base crit rate to 25% or something, increase critical damage, and give a passive bonus to daggers to increase crit rate or damage when attacking from behind an enemy...and voila! A new type of melee weapon that differs all other current melee weapons in the game.

And yes, Scindo/Fragor are much too strong right now compared to swords. The only reason I use plasma sword is cause it looks cool, but it is definitely inferior to other options. Either Scindo/Fragor need to be nerfed, or swords need to be buffed / given special properties. Additionally, there are a lot of swords, such as the jaw and pangolin swords, that are completely inferior in every way to other swords...giving these weapons some kind of special passive ability could help diversify the use of melee weapons as opposed to just seeing everyone use Scindo/Fragor. Of course, gaming communities always respond adversely to nerfs on their favorite stuff, so I'd probably favor some sort of buff to swords over a nerf to Scindo/Fragor.

I felt they just slapped armor penetration properties out of desesperation to buff daggers, lol.

Crit based weapon class would be very welcomed also. Their melee weapons look more like placeholders rather than being each one of them unique. Each weapons need personality, right now it feels they are very similar to one another with different skins.

A lot of what the community wants in certain weapons may be fulfilled by future updates! Who knows, maybe we'll get a new weapon type or gun that can fulfill the specific playstyles and roles that aren't yet sufficiently covered by current equipment. They've made a great game and will continue to do so. :)

I felt they just slapped armor penetration properties out of desesperation to buff daggers, lol.

Crit based weapon class would be very welcomed also. Their melee weapons look more like placeholders rather than being each one of them unique. Each weapons need personality, right now it feels they are very similar to one another with different skins.

+1 We are space ninja, it is a commun sense to make unique lethal weapons, it can be some affinity with warframe, make it some way different, an idea that will not be pleased recieved is that light warframe cannot wear heavy hammer or axe and for heavy warframe make it impossible to wear dagger for exemple or try to give it some "soul" it is a weapon that we're forced to wear. If you look at it, how can a loki run faster with a huge axe on the back than a rhino whose wearing a dagger. Just to know it's just logics for me i understand the frustration that can be to play light warframe without axe or hammer but depending on how they upgrade daggers and sword it can become a viable option.

It could also be great to find some passive power on weapon or just give them real advantage on each.

I was expecting daggers to be given a high crit chance and damage as well. It's a niche that hasn't really been filled yet.

actually it would be welcome if it was Critical Chance + Critical Damage and Attack Rate(Attack Speed) would feel more like a dagger

Inventory is very bad, hard to find right mods,spending more time to look for mods in inventory then playing :D i dont even want to reset skills , i will never find back same mods, coz they in random places not at the end or where u put them.. should be like blues with blues then def mods with def mods etc, and ability to sell mods from equip screen

The fire rate was actually good before. I would say lower the fire rate , give it a little bit more damage again (12 dmg feels like a kitten trying to claw someone) and increase the projectile speed.

+1

The simplest fix would be to make it so when you respec an item that you've upgraded, you have an option to get the catalyst back

Something to get back catalysts would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by FreshJB2

NERF all weapons....

we are in beta i feel that my weapons from lvl 20 and more are totally OP

i am glad they nerfed boltor cause i was like, geez i love it but it's just op (now it's way better) but that wapon should be lvl lock

gorgon should be lvl lok too and the boar too....

It's not a good thing being OP at lvl 30 it dont let a lot of space from any evolution after and it's just begining of the game

Nerfing never works, ever. Balancing enemy types, adding variety, and increasing mob sizes should all come first. Games should be fun above all else.

Check this out for more ideas to appease hardcore gamers: https://forums.warfr...dpost__p__43649

Edited by FreshJB2