Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next login reward weapon [discussion]

the next daily login reward is coming around soon tenno

been discussing it with some others , thought id make this open for all to chat on

? - primary 

Spoiler

0bp565hdspiy.png

Zenistar-melee 

Spoiler

Image result for zenistar warframe

Azima -secondary 

Spoiler

Image result for warframe azima

some factors  discussed is if this one could be a defensive weapon or a beam weapon in some cases

similair to how zenistar fires a heat AOE disk effect dealing damage

or the azima fires a 360 aoe of fire 

both of those are offensive , so is it possible the next with be a defensive based weapon? 

Image result for zenistar warframe

Image result for azima warframe

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

tysis+stradavar+latron = whatever that gun is called

i expect high crit AND status, propably fully auto perhaps 150 mags and if i had to guess the alt fire shoots and ufo that follow you o_O

Neither Zenistar or Azima have high crit. I'm guessing average damage + status and some cool mechanic.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

I think it'd be really cool if it worked on a reloading mechanic. 

As in, when you reloaded, the magazine would pop out, doing it's special thing, and based on how much ammo was left in the clip, it'd deal more damage.

possible 

an alt fire button triggers the special system normally, the azima already works on a reload factor sorta , alt fire & reload, magazine = alt fires ammo storage 

When is the earliest date a PC player will get this, assuming him/her not missing a single login day?

Personally excited with this weapon.  While I love my Zenistar, I didn't find the Azima as useful.

If it's a beam weapon, the disc shooting out revolving beams would be cool, or as suggested above, a follower disc.

Just now, (PS4)vinster said:

When is the earliest date a PC player will get this, assuming him/her not missing a single login day?

Personally excited with this weapon.  While I love my Zenistar, I didn't find the Azima as useful.

If it's a beam weapon, the disc shooting out revolving beams would be cool, or as suggested above, a follower disc.

32 days pc i think 

you know what I'd like: a shield alt fire:

you hold the alt-fire button and a digital shield pops out from the sides of the muzzle, covering your Warframe. as you hold the alt fire, the shield absorbs ALL damage, but constantly uses up your magazine as energy. when you run out, the shield disappears.

Fire rate mods would be weird though: you want it to be quick at firing, but faster RoF = less shield time. it would be something you have to think about modding carefully!

1 hour ago, 321agemo said:

If we go by pattern, it is likely that the primary fire won't involve the disk, while the alt fire will.

Im just wondering if it will function similar to the panthera.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you know what I'd like: a shield alt fire:

you hold the alt-fire button and a digital shield pops out from the sides of the muzzle, covering your Warframe. as you hold the alt fire, the shield absorbs ALL damage, but constantly uses up your magazine as energy. when you run out, the shield disappears.

Fire rate mods would be weird though: you want it to be quick at firing, but faster RoF = less shield time. it would be something you have to think about modding carefully!

these two merged would be a fun idea xD