Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Item For You!" - 42nd Edition - OFFICIAL FORM EDITION, READ OP!!!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Hello everybody!!

Welcome to week 42 of my biweekly contest!! All the info you need are listed below.

1. Form: use the following form to place your entry, all the info are inside it; note that this is MANDATORY, otherwise I can't consider your entry valid.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepXWtCeo--HOuS4uUl7TYO3flkl3vPPpk1772NmmY6I7rgXw/viewform

2. Special week 42 bonuses:

- 3x Ignis Wraith BP by me, powered by The Lone Rangers Clan

- Soma Prime Set by @Hammude90 

- Nova Prime Set by @Angelofstyx 

If you wish to donate or contribute please write an email to  siralexwfcontest@gmail.com or PM me here in the forums!

3. Rules:

- 1st prize is any market item or Prime set, capped at 1000p; you can't ask multiple items here, only 1 item or 1 set

- 2nd prize is any market item or Prime part capped at 200p; you can ask multiple items here, just be aware that the more you ask the longer it'll take for me to deliver gifts to other players, as there's a cap of 8 daily gifts we can send, so if a winner asks me more than one item it will mean someone else will get the gift the next day.

- I pickup 4x 1st prize winners and 4x 2nd prize winners; bonus prizes are usually directly dealt with by users offering them 

- I host this every 2 weeks, it'll last approx 24h

- Mods, Tennogen, Arcanes and Syndicate stuff are currently not an option as 1st or 2nd prize.

I think that's it, I tried to simplify a bit the OP too, as the old one was a bit confusing, let me know if I can improve it more.

Huge thanks to @-Gata-  for the form picture!

Last but not least, a huge, huge thank to  prideswrath for creating the form and bringing the contest to a new level!!

Contest is over!!

Below the lucky 1st prize winners:

Spinslap Hunhow's Gift  
sharpshooter_zr Frost Harka Bundle  
A Dank Potato 30-day resource booster  
Rimble Euphona Prime  

Here are the 2nd prize winners:

Porasjeet   Orokin Color Palette
fixesSchnitzel   Frost Deluxe Skin
Reddawn9   Resource Booster (30 day)
ZiggyDM   Color Pack: Beta

Bonus prize winners:

Fallen92     3x Ignis Wraith BP by me, powered by The Lone Rangers Clan
jaypupp     3x Ignis Wraith BP by me, powered by The Lone Rangers Clan
caesar2274     3x Ignis Wraith BP by me, powered by The Lone Rangers Clan
FreeToPlayNinja     Soma Prime Set by Hammude90
Cydippe     Nova Prime Set by Angelofstyx

Thanks to everyone who participated and to those who donated, I'll send the market gifts straight away and start to seek for the bonus prizes and prime sets.

See you in 2 weeks!